This is Crazy!

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Taemin's POV

"How could you let it get him!" Key yelled at Min and marched over to her, "do you even care about him?!?"

"I do!" Min argued and narrowed her eyes, "I was going to go run after him, but then you guys showed up!"

"Well now he's probably going to be killed!" Key cried and fell to the ground, "this is all your fault!"

"Guys stop yelling!" Park Bom orderd, getting Key and Min to shut up, "yelling at eachother isen't going to save Niel!"

"Well then what is!" Key yelled and jumped up, "because I don't see any of you trying to come up with ideas! ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS THAT STUPID GIRL OVER THERE!"

"YAH!" Park Bom snapped and pointed her finger at Key, "YOU TAKE THAT BACK!"

"MAKE ME!" Key yelled, but then went silent when there was a russel in the bushes.

"What's that?" Suzy asked as Min turned around and started walking over to it.

"NIEL!" She gasped and ran over to him after he stood up while rubbing his head, "what happend?!?"

"Well after the panther dragged me away," He explained and wrapped his arms around Min as she hugged him, "it stopped after acouple of minutes and just let me go."

"Niel!" Ren cried and ran over to Min and Niel so he could join in on their hug, "don't scare us like that again!"

"W...what are you guys doing here?" Niel stutterd as Ren and Min backed up.

"We came to find you guys!" Key snapped and walked over to them, "now were taking you back to the Academy."

"What?" Niel asked as Key grabbed his arm and started to drag him away, "Yah! Let me go Hyung!!"

"Your crazy!" Key cried as he threw Niel's arm down, "that girl doesn't even care about you, but you still want to stay!"

"I do care about him!" Min argued and ran over to them.

"Your a lier!" Key spat and then froze.

"What?" Niel asked as Key's eyes grew large and he drained of colour, "Hyung what's wrong!"

"LOOK BEHIDE YOU!" Key screamed and pointed behide Niel.

Everyone's head whipped around to see what Key was so scared about and yea, it terrified all of us too. Standing only meters away from Ren was a large White Bengal Tiger. It's teeth were bared and it was growling at Ren as he stood there, frozen in fear.

"REN RUN!" Suzy screamed, but ren just shook his head.

"I CAN'T!" He cried and started to shake, "IT MIGHT CATCH ME!"

"THEN JUST DO SOMETHING!" Niel orderd, but Ren just kept standing there as the thing started to move closer.

"Oh god," Min grumbled and then spun around to face Ren and the tiger, "REN MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!"

"I TOLD YOU I CAN..."

But before Ren could finish, Min backed up abit and then started to run head on at the tiger. Ren's eyes widend as he quickly jumped out of the way, so Min could slam into the tiger and send them both to the ground.

"YOUR CRAZY!" Park Bom screamed as Min was thrown off of the tiger and hit the ground acouple of feet away, "STEP MESSING AROUND!"

"WHRE'S YOUR PANTHER FRIEND!" Min suddenly exploded, causing the tiger to stop and look at her with confused eyes, "GO GET THE DAMN THING AND TELL IT I NEED TO SEE IT!"

"Min! The tiger has no idea what your saying!" Key yelled, but quickly shut up when the tiger turned around and ran back into the pushes, "you gotta be kidding me."

"Min!" Niel yelled and ran over to her.

"Oh yea!" Park Bom gasped and we all dashed over to her.

"Guys," Min sighed as we helped her up and dusted her off, "I'm okay.

"What the hell are you thinking?" Park Bom asked and Min just shrugged.

"I need to see this panther guys," Min replied and looked down, "I need to know what it wants from me."

"No," Park Bom said fimly and took ahold of Min's hand, "were all leaving now, before it comes back."

"But we can't!" Min cried and tried to shake her off, "It wants to see me!"

"No it doesn't!" Park Bom snapped, "there probably is no panther! Your just going crazy!"

"I'm not!" Min gasped and narrowed her eyes, "you guys just don't understand!"

"Uh guys." Suzy whisperd and tugged on Park Bom's sleeve.

"Not now Suzy!" Park Bom and Min both snapped.

"But theres a mouse!" Suzy yelled and pointed to the bushes, "it just got thrown out."

"What?!?" Min asked and snatched her arm back, "where?!?"

"Right....oh wait, now it's just smoke." Suzy explained as everyone turned around to see a big puff of smoke and a girl's hand reach out.

"AH!" Key screamed and jumped into Niel's arm.

"Stop screaming!" A girl yelled from the smoke as it blew away and reveled a small girl with a short jet black bob cut hairstyle.

"Eun-Hee!" Min yelled and ran over to her, "where have you been?!?"

"With that damn panther!" She snapped and glared at Min, "and no one came looking for me!"

"Well we did now!" Min argued and crossed her arms, "so your welcome."

"I'm not thanking you!" Eun-Hee screamed and started to hit Min, "you stole the boy I love!"

"Ow stop!" Min cried and started hitting her back, "that hurts!"

"Guys stop acting like kids!" Park Bom yelled and they both quickly stopped.

"Sorry." They mumbled in unison and then glared at eachother.

"Hey!" Min gasped and started to spin around, "why hasen't the tiger come back with the panther yet?!?"

"It has," I gulped and pointed right behide Min and Eun-Hee, "and it's right behide you."

"What!" They both yelled and spun around to meet the panthers face.

The panther snarled at them and they both backed up slowly as the panther stepped out of the bushes and looked around. It ran it's eyes over all of us, but stopped on Niel as he set Key down and turned to face him. Niel gulped and looked over at Min who was watching the panther with hawk eyes. When the panther went to take a step towards him, Min let out an attack cry and rammed into the panther, sending them both tumbling back into the bushes.

"Min!" I yelled and everyone went silent as there were some yells, snarls and the breaking of twigs.

Just as we were getting ready to all charge in after them, Min was thrown out and hit the ground right infront of us.

"Are you okay!" Suzy gasped and bent down as Min sat up and rubbed her head.

"Mhmmm," She mumbled and then gulped, "but the thing had a necklace."

"One of ours?!?" Everyone yelled and Min nodded.

"Yes."

"So it's a student?" Shindong asked as a big puff of smoke exploded from the bushes, "yep, it's a student."

"But there isen't any panthers in our Academy!" Ren stated as the bushes started to part ways and a person came walking out of them slowly.

"OH MY GOD!" Park Bom gasped as the person emerged.

"HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?" Key cried and coverd his mouth.

"THEY LOOK EXLACTLY THE SAME!" I yelled and everyone backed up abit as the student lifted their head slowly and looked directly at Min with their bright blue eyes.

"It's you," Min whisperd and blinked, "do you know how much mom and dad have missed you?"

The person chuckled softly and smirked at Min.

"Missed yea too sis."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMIG! Did you guys see this coming ; D? Well you guys still don't know if it's a girl or boy :o and who's this White Bengal Tiger??? Well don't worry ^.^ You guys will find out REALLY soon! Like next chapter soon : D! Anyways enjoy!