A Girlfriend?!?

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Eunhyuk's POV

Our tray of food was slammed onto the table as yesung took his seat and let out a loud yawn.

"Awwww," I pouted and ruffled his bed head hair, "did someone not get enough sleep?"

Yesung let out a low growl and whacked my hand.

"No!" He snapped and rubbed his eyes in frustration, "kyuhyun was texting all night and he had the volume on!"

"Who was he texting?" I asked and leaned my chin on my hands.

"How should I know?"

I shrugged and sat back up as Kyuhyun emerged from the cafateria line up and walked over to our table with a big smile on his face.

"Hello!"He sang and took a seat across from Yesung and I, "you guys get a good sleep?"

Yesung narrowed his eyes, but I pushed some food into his mouth before he could start yelling at the overly happy Kyuhyun.

"So Kyuhyun," I smirked and leaned forwards, "who were you texting last night?"

Kyuhyun blushed lightly and quickly picked up his chopsticks.

"My mom."

I blinked and then frowned.

"That's a horrible lie you know."

Kyuhyun sighed softly and took a sip of his drink.

"Okay I was texting the person I studied with yesterday."

"How cute!" I chirpped and poked him on the nose, "are you guys dating?"

Yesung chuckled softly as he picked up his water.

"Kyuhyun would never be able to get a girl."

"We are." Kyuhyun replied as Yesung's eyes widend and he spit out his water all over the floor.

"R...really?" I stutterd and quickly handed Yesung some napkins to wipe himself off.

Kyuhyun smirked and nodded.

"Yep!"

"How long?" Yesung asked with a 'I don't believe you' look on his face.

"Since last night." Kyuhyun replied as he stuffed some food into his mouth.

"Fine then," Yesung smiled evily and pointed to Kyuhyun, "we want to meet her."

Kyuhyun's eyes widend and he started coughing hard.

"Wh...what!" He gasped inbetween breaths.

"You heard me," Yesung nodded and handed Kyuhyun his drink, "we want to meet the lucky lady."

Kyuhyun gulped and shook his head.

"No! I don't want you guys to meet her until we've dated for abit longer."

Yesung let out an annoyed sigh and crossed his arms.

"Fine," He mumbled and then stood up, "we'll give you one week."

Kyuhyun opened his mouth to protest, but yesung was already half way across the cafateria and I was getting up to follow.

"Can't wait to meet her!" I chirpped and then quickly ran after Yesung.

Leaving Kyuhyun alone.

 

Sungmin's POV

"Water again?" Ryeowook asked and poked his glass, "I wanted juice."

"Waters better for you!" I giggled and set Donghae's glass down, "you too Donghae, drink up!"

Donghae went to pick up his water when his eyes widend and he quickly pointed behide me.

"Hey Minnie look who it is!"

I arched an eyebrow as I spun around and spotted Kyuhyun walking over to our table. I smiled big and then turned back to Donghae and Ryeowook who were dumping their glasses of water into some empty bowls.

"Guys!" I gasped and narrowed my eyes when they both chuckled awkwardly and pushed the bowls aside.

"Hey," Kyuhyun frowned and grabbed my arm, "would it be okay if I take Sungmin for one minute?"

Donghae and Ryeowook both nodded slowly and gave me a funny look. I just shrugged and was suddenly yanked away and dragged out of the cafateria. Kyuhyun kept pulling me along until we turned a corner and stopped in the middle of a dark empty hallway. Kyuhyun let go of my hand and smiled softly at me.

"Miss me?"

I blushed lightly and nodded.

"Yes."

Kyuhyun smiled softly and pulled me into a hug.

"I missed you too."

I blushed even harder at his words, but quickly pulled back when I relized something must of been up.

"Why are you being so sweet?" I asked and crossed my arms.

"What?" Kyuhyun asked and frowned, "can't a boyfriend be sweet?"

"Well yes," I replied and then eyed him, "but your being overly sweet. So that means you want something ."

He let out a loud sigh and looked down at his feet.

"Fine you got me," He mumbed and started playing with his fingers, "we have a problem."

"What problem?" I asked as worry started to fill my voice.

"My friends want to meet my girlfriend." He whisperd.

I blinked once and then slapped his arm.

"WHAT!?!"

Kyuhyun bit his lip softly and rubbed the spot that I had just smacked.

"I'm sorry!"

"You should be!" I cried and placed my hands over my face, "what are we going to do now?"

"Well I do have an idea," Kyuhyun explained and pulled my hands away from my face, "and I think it just might work."

"Wh...what is it?" I stammerd as he stared at me intensly.

"The most perfect idea in the world."

 

Key's POV

"So what your saying is that you have a study date tonight?" Ren asked as Niel had finished explaining why he couldn't hang out with us this evening.

"No!" He yelled and then quickly coverd his mouth when a group of girls passed by, giving us funny looks.

"What I'm saying is that I'm just going to go study with a girl tonight," He repeated and quickly looked around to make sure no one was listening in on us, "it doesn't mean that it's a study date."

"Yea it does," I stated and smiled when he frowned, "you so do have a study date tonight."

"Then last night was also a study date?" Niel asked and raised his eyebrows.

I shook my head and leaned agasint the hallway wall.

"There was another girl there who was ruining your guys romance so it doesn't count."

Niel groaned and hit his head on one of the class doors.

"You guys are so annoying."

Ren and I both nodded and smiled big.

"So is she pretty?" Ren asked while grabbing Neil's arm.

"And how long have you liked her?" I asked as I grabbed Niel's other arm as we started pulling him to our classes.

"I'm not anwering anymore questions." He grumbled as we turned the corner and stopped infront of the cat class.

"Awwww come on!" Ren whined and then gasped, "wait she's in your class!"

"Your right!" I chirpped and quickly started looking around for the big yellow eyed girl.

Just then Ren and I both spotted her walking down the hallway with her head down and her earphones in.

"Well guys I gotta go!" Niel laughed and he thrashed out of our grasp, ran over to the girl and quickly grabbed her arm, "hey Min let's walk into class together!"

She gave him a funny look but was then thrown into the classroom with Niel and before Ren and I could open our mouths to speak, the door was slammed closed.

"Dang it!" Ren yelled and crossed his arms, "so close!"

I nodded and then smirked.

"Don't worry through," I stated and took his arm, "we will meet her sooner or later."

With that started running down the hallway with Ren. Through I could of sworn the whole time, a group of girls were watching us. The same group of girls who had been on the table. I wonder what they wanted?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this chapter changes POV alot >.< Im sorry v.v It's just I wanted to have you guys know about Kyuhyun's 'girlfriend' and about how Niel feels about Min. Plus! I wanted to add Sungmin in there ^.^ But for now on I think I'll just stick to changing POV twice in one chapter or only have one person's POV the whole chapter ^.^ Anyways I'm gonna try updating again today so stay tuned x]