Jealous Much?

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Min's POV

We all let out a loud sigh as Mrs. Kim slammed the classroom door closed, leaving us three students alone. She had just finished yelling at us and said that we had to stay in here for the next hour, and if we were gone when she got back then we would be in even more trouble.

"I'm really sorry." A girl with short jet black hair and big rimmed glasses whisperd, "I was just trying to scare my friends."

Niel sighed softly and leaned over his desk to ruffle her hair.

"Hey, don't worry about it okay?"

She nodded as her cheeks turned a light pink and she looked done quickly.

"Yea it's okay," I smiled and chuckled softly, "were not even in that much trouble."

"Thanks," She mumbled and twizzled her thumbs "so um Oppa."

"Yea?" He asked and arched an eyebrow as the girl looked up and smiled awkwardly.

"We...were you really going to eat me?" She asked and let out a small laugh, "like when you transformed into a cat."

Niel paused before answering and then a fake smile spread across his full lips.

"Of course not!"

The girl nodded quickly and smiled big as Niel turned to face me and gave me a "we were totaly going to eat her" stare. I let out a soft laugh and the girl looked up at me with narrowed eyes and mouthed the words, "Stop talking to him." Through I just ignored her and turned my attention back to Niel.

"So have you read to chapter eighteen in your textbook yet?"

He chuckled and leaned back in his chair.

"No way! What about you?"

I sighed softly and shook my head.

"I've only gotten to chapter fourteen."

He nodded and then flew forwards in his chair.

"Why don't we read it together?" He asked and spun around to face me, "I'm on chapter fifteen so I can tell you what happens in fourteen and then we keep reading."

The girl's eyes widend and she whipped her head around to look at me.

"Hey! I have some chapters in my book to read to," She giggled and scratched her arm lightly, "mabey we could do it together?"

Both Niel and I turned to her and gave her a confused look.

"Your not in the cat's class, so we don't have the same chapters," I stated and smiled softly, "mabey you should go and read it with people in your class?"

The girl took a slow breath in and crossed her arms, trying to keep her anger in.

"Well we could still keep eachother company," She turned to Niel and pouted, "I'll be alone if you guys don't want to."

I rolled my eyes at her terrible attempt to act cute and sighed softly when Niel nodded slowly.

"Sure...I guess."

The girl squealed and clapped her hands.

"Great! Were are we gonna do it?"

"The libary?" I suggested and Niel turned to me and smiled.

"Seems like a great idea."

The girl snorted and gave me a smirk.

"Yea, 'great' idea."

"Thanks." I grumbled and sat back in my chair.

Stupid girl.

 

Taemin's POV

"Do you guys think she's okay?" Suzy asked for the hundrenth time and frowned, "what if she's getting expelled??"

Park Bom sighed softly and squeezed Suzy's hand lightly.

"Calm down, "She soothed and flipped the page in her novel, "she's probably doing just fine."

I nodded in agreement as Shindong frowned and turned Suzy.

"Or mabey she's in ALOT of trouble and will have to be killed."

Suzy's eyes widend and she gasped.

"Can that happen?!"

"No sweetie," Park Bom giggled and then slapped Shindong with her book, "just don't listen to this dumby over here."

Shindong chuckled and stuck his tounge out at Park Bom.

"It could happen," He explained and then paused, "mabey."

Suzy slumbed down in her seat and then turned to me.

"Could you tell us again why were in the libary?"

I shrugged and smiled big.

"Because we need to study." I answerd as everyone looked at eachother and burst out into laughter.

"Sure! Study!" Shindong laughed and slapped my arm, "good one Taemin!"

I sighed and rubbed my arm.

"It was a long shot."

Suzy giggled and then her eyes widend. She sat up in her seat and tried to look over my head.

"Guys!" She gasped and waved her hands around, "Is that Min!?!"

Everyone's head snapped up and we all turned to where Suzy was starring.

"Your right!" Park Bom chirpped and then squinted her eyes, "and is she with Niel?"

I quickly Turned around in my seat again and looked around for Min. When I spotted her She was sitting at one of the round tables with Niel and some other girl. The girl had short jet black hair and glasses. It was suprising since Min usually didn't like sharring her friends. Except with us of course. Just then someone whacked me across the head and pulled me back down into my seat.

"Stop starring!" Park Bom snapped and sat back down on the couch.

"Okay," I grumbled and rubbed the back of my head, "but you didn't have to hurt me!"

She shrugged and smirked.

"That was a bonus."

I narrowed my eyes, but quickly looked down when she looked up at me.

"Why would Min be with Niel?" Shindong asked and sat back down beside Park Bom, "Does she like him?"

"I don't think so," Suzy shrugged and pouted, "unless she didn't tell us."

"Of course she would tell us," Park Bom stated and smiled, "friends always tell eachother."

Suzy nodded and then looked back over at them.

"Who's that girl through?"

"Must be a friend," Shindong suggested and then crossed his arms, "through I've never seen her before."

"Well I'm sure everythings fine!" Suzy chirpped and then giggled softly, "It's not like it's some girl who likes Niel and is trying to crash their study date or anything."

Everyone's eyes widend after Suzy finished and her smile slowly turned into a frown.

"Uh oh."