You

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Key's POV

When the bell for the end of classes and the start of dinner rang, I quickly jumped out of my seat and ran out of the room. The reason why I was rushing was because all day I haden't stopped thinking about why Mia was so concerend over Jonghyun and I. So I was planning on finding her at dinner and eating with her, so I could ask her some questions.

"So did you hear about the new girl getting in trouble?" A girl asked one of her friends as I rushed past, but slowed down when I heard 'new girl'.

"Oh yea!" The friend gasped, "do you think she will get detention on her first day?"

"I don't know," The girl replied and smiled softly, "but since Mr. Lee is such a nice teacher, she will probably just get a warning."

"Yea your probably right," Her friend sighed and then scrunched her nose up, "did you see how pretty she was through?"

"Yes!" He friend cried as they started walking away, "it's not even possible to be that beautiful!"

"I know right!" He friend whined as they turned the corner and I finaily moved.

"In trouble?" I whisperd to myself , "so she might not be at dinner so I might aswell go to her classroom."

Just as I was trying to remember what class Mia was in, I spotted Min walking down the hallway with Taemin, Suzy and Niel. I bit my lip softly when I saw Niel, but decided to go and ask Min anyway.

"Hey Min!" I called as I ran up to them, "can I ask you something?"

"Yea sure!" Min chirpped, "what is it?"

"Mia's in your class right?" I asked and Min nodded, "and also is she in detention?"

"Uh yea," Min mumbled and frowned, "but I'm hoping that Mr. Lee will let her off the hook."

"Same here," I whisperd and then smiled big, "okay thanks, bye!"

"Bye!" She yelled as I ran through Niel and her and dashed down the way they had come.

I kept running until I made it to the Cat's class and then I stopped and took a quick peek though the window. Right inside was Mr. Lee sitting at his desk and looking up at Mia who was talking with him. I then watched as Mr. Lee sighed and nodded his head slowly, causing Mia to jump up and clap her hands. She then spun around and came running towards the classroom door, so I quickly pulled my head back and hid behide it. As she opened it she hit my toe and then door stopped.

"What?" She mumbled and slipped through the little crack, letting out alittle scream when she saw me watching her, "K...Key?!?"

"We need to talk." I stated and as she closed the door slowly and turned to me.

"Okay, but like you know you could of waited like somewhere that's, oh I don't know, not behide the door?!?"

"Well I didn't want you to see me," I grumbled and looked around, "plus I didn't want anyone knowing that I was talking to you."

"So you wanted to scare me?" She asked and then paused, "wait, what's wrong with talking to me?"

"Well nothing," I explained and looked down, "I ment I didn't want Jonghyun to see us talking."

"Because I punched him this morning?" She asked and started to walk away, so I followed.

"Well that and because he doesn't like it that your butting in our our little fight thing."

"But your the one who wants to talk to me." She stated and then stopped walking, "so mabey we shouldn't go and talk in the cafateria?"

"Yea it would be best not too," I agreed and then looked around, "how about we go walking outside?"

"Sure!" She chirpped and smiled, "so what is it you want to talk about?"

"Well, it's because I want to know why you were so concerned about me this morning,"I answerd as we came to the front doors and I pushed them open, "also why did you get so mad at Jonghyun?"

"Well because they were bullieing you and you were crying," She explained as she walked through, "I didn't want to just watch you get hurt by them because you seem like a pretty cool guy."

"Thanks," I chuckled as I caught up to her and we started our walk, "but that doesn't explain why you got so mad at Jonghyun."

"Yea it does," She stated and looked over at me, "it's because he was being rude to you."

"But so was Ren," I pointed out and she quickly looked away, "and you didn't punch him. Plus I feel like punching is abit overboard, don't you think?"

"Well yea." She mumbled and tighted her grib on her backpack straps

"I feel like your hiding something from me," I stated and then stopped infront of her, "are you?"

"Like what?" She asked as she came to a sudden halt before she smacked into me.

"With Jonghyun," I answerd and bit my lip softly, "something has happend in your past, hasen't there?"

"No," She whisperd and gulped, "nothing has."

"Your lieing," I stated and narrowed my eyes, "tell me."

"Key!" She whined.

"It's sunbae." I corrected.

"Sunbae!"

"Tell!" I snapped and she let out a sigh of defeat.

"Okay I'll tell you!" She yelled and then looked around, "but we might want to sit down."

"Why?" I asked as she looked back at me.

"It's a long story."

 

After Mia and I had found a spot under a big tree that was keeping the wind away from us, we set out bags down and then she quickly got into explaining.

"I feel for Jonghyun right away when we met him. He was just so handsome, funny, kind and sweet. After acouple of weeks of hanging out with him and finding out that his life at home was hard and he couldn't take it anymore, we asked him to join us. He quickly accepeted and we left that night. We planned on coming back to this forest right away, but it took atleast two weeks since we were on foot and he lives very far away from here. After we got back, him and I started getting closer and my feelings for him grew drastically. Another month then went by before I finaily told him about my feelings for him," She explained and then paused as she turned to look out into the forest, "he never actually told me he liked me back, he just kissed me right then and there. Then whenever Minzy and Zelo weren't around or asleep, we would sneak out and share kisses, snuggle togther and just act like a real couple. At first it was perfect, everything a girl could dream of, but then Jonghyun started to pull away from me whenever Zelo and Minzy were around. So we were only close when no body was looking. Finaily I had had enough and planned on talking to him that night, but he told me he was to tired and that we could hang out tomorrow night. So I waited one night and then two nights and then it turned into one whole week before he finaily stayed awake late. By that time I was really confused and angry with him because he had almost been avoiding me the whole week."

"That's terrible." I whisperd and she nodded.

"Yea it was. So instead of kissing and cuddaling, we just fought about everything that night. LIke how he was ignoring me and how he never wanted to let anyone know about us, but he just told me that I was the one ruining things and that it was me who kept my distance from him when Zelo and Minzy were around. So finaily, before it caught really bad, I told him that mabey we should just stop doing this whole thing and he agreed," She whisperd the last part and quickly whipped a stray tear away, "we never really became friends after that and we mostly just keep our distance from eachother. The only time we acted friendly around eachother was when Zelo and MInzy were around, but now I think they even know that somethings wrong between us."

"So you and him were a thing?" I asked.

"Yea I guess," she sighed and then looked up at me, "but there was one last thing that happend."

"What?"

"When he walked away from me after the break up," She explained and sallowed, "a picure feel out of his pocket, of him kissing some person."

"Really?" I gasped and clenched my fists, "who was it?!?"

Mia then blinked and smiled softly at me.

"It was you Sunbae."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so I was planning on making this a Key & Taemin chapter, but I had homework and have to finish the rest so I only had enough time to make it a Key chapter. So Taemin and probably Eunhyuk chapter tomorrow! (I might do Eunhyuk's chapter on Thursday since I kinda want Eunhyuk to have a whole chapter to himself) Anyway this chapter was just showing you guys why Mia punched jonghyun and why she seems so concerned over Key! Also I wanted you guys to figure that out so you guys weren't waiting for like 5 chapters to find out what's going on with Mia, Jonghyun and Key, since I'm going to have alot more Ryeowook, Eunhyuk, Sungmin and Taemin POVs coming up since I feel the've all been left out! Anyway enjoy guys!