Oppa!

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Sungmin's POV

"This isen't going to work." I groaned as Kyuhyun finished up on my face.

"Oh come on!" He pleaded and patted some more powder on, "you look great!"

"I know I look great!" I snapped and then rolled my eyes, "I just said it isen't going to work.

Kyuhyun chuckled softly at me as he placed the brush and powder down and picked up some soft pink lipstick.

"Put this on."

"Fine," I sighed as I started to apply it, "wow this colour really suits me."

"Kiss me." He stated and leaned in abit.

"Woah abit sudden there," I explained and pushed him back abit, "why?"

"So I can get some of your lipstick on my lips and then it looks like we've kissed and we are a real couple," He answerd and smiled softly, "so pucker up girly."

"But this colour won't suit you." I stated and pouted.

"It doesn't ma...wait what do you mean it won't suit me?" He asked and narrowed his eyes.

"Pucker up!" I laughed awkwardly and quickly pecked him on the lips so he would forget about my little comment.

"Were you trying to shut me up?" He asked after we pulled back.

I shrugged and spun around to look in my bathroom mirror.

"Mabey."

He was about to open his mouth and ask me, but he closed it slowly after he saw me in thr mirror.

"How can a boy be so beautiful as a woman?" He asked and s his arms around my waist.

"I'm just that beautiful I guess!" I giggled and slapped his hands away so he wouldn't wrinkle my girl uniform, "don't wrinkle it!"

"Sorry," He mumbled and rubbed his hands, "okay now let's go."

"Where are we meeting them?" I asked as we walked out of the bathroom and started putting our shoes on.

"In the cafateria for dinner." He explained and I nodded while fixing my light orange wig.

"Are you sure I look okay?" I asked as he was about to open the door.

"You look amazing," He stated and took ahold of my hand, "now start acting like a girl."

"Okay Oppa!" I chirpped and blushed softly.

"Your younger than me?" He asked as he opened up the door and I followed him out.

"Yep!" I giggled and closed it, "don't tell me you forgot."

"Of course not," He chuckled as two boy past by and totaly checked me out, "were they just?"

"Oh forget about them," I sighed and gave him alittle push, "let's just keep going."

"Okay," He grumbled as we started down the stairs, "I'll just give them a piece of my mind later."

"Oh brother,"I mumbled and rolled my eyes, "this is going to be a late night."

"Ladies first." Kyuhyun stated as he held the libary door open for me.

"Why thank you," I giggled and walked threw, "so were are your friends Oppa?"

"Um, I don't know," He replied and gave an embrassed smile, "let's just go find them."

"Okay!" I chirpped and took his hand, "hey is that them?"

Kyuhyun turned to look at the table were two boys were sitting and watching us with big eyes.

"Yep," He chuckled evily and started to pull me over, "that's them."

"Oh wow!" I gasped sarcasticly and coverd my mouth, "your such a gentlemen."

"I know," He stated and then frowned when he relized I was being sarcastic, "oh, so funny."

"Hey Kyuhyun!" The blonde boy yelled and waved his arms around, "your girlsfriends cute!"

"Idiot!" The black haired boy with dark brown eyes snapped and hit the blonde boy on the head, "be quiet."

"Sorry." The blonde boy whisperd and frowned.

"Hey guys!" Kyuhyun laughed and squeezed my hand lightly, "this is my girlfriend...Jin!"

"Oh! Well very nice to meet you," The black haired boy smiled and straightend up, "I'm Yesung."

"Hello Yesung Sunbae." I giggled and bowed.

"A younger woman!" The blonde boy gasped and turned to me, "my names Hyukjae, but please just call me Eunhyuk."

"Okay Eunhyuk Sunbae," I bowed and smiled big, "it's very nice to meet you two."

"Nice to meet you too," Yesung chuckled and then turned to Kyuhyun, "you two going to sit?"

"Oh yea!" Kyuhyun laughed and pulled my chair out, "here you go."

"Thank you Oppa!" I chirpped and took a seat.

"Aw so cute!" Eunhyuk cooed and turned to Yesung, "why can't you do that with me?!?"

"Because your not my girlfriend." Yesung sighed and Eunhyuk pouted.

"Well then I'll be someone elses girlfriend!"

"Don't you mean boyfriend?" Yesung asked and raised his eyebrows.

"Do boyfriends get their chairs pulled out for them?" He asked and then crossed his arms as we all shook our heads, "exlactly, so I'm gonna be a girlfriend."

"Your an idiot," Yesung mumbled and then turned to me with a soft smile, "sorry about him, he's kinda...well weird."

"It's fine," I giggled and blushed lightly, "he's really funny."

"Really!" Eunhyuk perked up and smiled brightly, "you really think I'm funny?"

I nodded and bit my lip softly when Kyuhyun kicked my lightly under the table.

"Aw, is someone getting jealous?" I asked and turned to him.

"What? No!" He cried with widend eyes, "I'm not jealous of anything!"

"Sure," I giggled and turned back to Yesung and Eunhyuk, "would you guys excuse me for one second, I just want to go grab a book."

I stood up after Yesung and Eunhyuk nodded.

"Stay!" I orderd Kyuhyun and he quickly sat back down, "silly boy."

He rolled his eyes and then fell into a deep conversation about Starcraft with Yesung and Eunhyuk as I walked away and over to one of the many book shelfs.

"Damn book," I mumbled as I started to reach for a book that was much to high, "why are you so high up?"

"Let me help you!" A boy from a table behide me yelled and ran up, "want book do you need?"

"Oh...um the pink one." I explained and he quickly reached up and got it with ease.

"He you go," He stated and handed me the book, "is there anything else you need help with?"

"Thank you and no I'm fine, "I giggled and held the book close to my chest, "Oh! I'm Jin by the way."

"Hello Jin," The boy chuckled and flipped some of his jet black hair out of his eyes, "I'm Minho."

"Hello Minho Sunbae!" I chirpped and his eyes widend.

"Oh so your younger than I thought," He explained and smiled softly, "your pretty cute for a young girl."

"Why thank you," I giggled and then suddenly spotted a girl and boy who were both starring at me with narrowed eyes, "Oh um, I better be going. Thanks for the help!"

"Anytime!" He called as I turned around and started to run back to Kyuhyun's table.

"Who was that?" Kyuhyun asked me as I sat back down.

"I don't know," I replied and shrugged, "just some boy."

"Who you were flirting with." He mumbled and I let out a loud gasp.

"Never Oppa!"

"Sure," He mumbled and then looked away, "just read your book."

"Fine!" I snapped and stuck my tounge out at him, "dummy!"

Sadly, Kyuhyun just ignored me so I just flipped my book open and started to dive into it. My thoughts then quickly drifted away from my fight with Kyuhyun as the book took over my mind and I was transported to a whole new world.

 

Taemin's POV

"Who was that?" Chung Cha asked Minho as he sat back down and he just smirked.

"Just some cute little girl."

"She was younger than you?" I asked and he nodded.

"She was, but not sure how much," He replied and opened up his textbook, "doesn't matter through since she's now sitting over there with three different guys."

"Mabey she's a player?" Chung Cha suggested and Minho nodded.

"Probably, she was cute enough to be."

"Aren't players usually y?" I asked and Minho burst into laughter.

"Ah yes," He sighed and smiled at me, "well I guess they can be anything really."

"Oh." I whisperd and Chung Cha giggled softly.

"Minho is actually a player."

"Really?" I gasped and he blushed in embrassment.

"Not really," He mumbled and looked down quickly, "I cheated on one girl ONCE!"

"Yea," Chung Cha snorted and rolled her light brown eyes, "with her sister."

"How was I supposed to know?" He asked and looked up at her.

"She told you when you first met!" She stated and Minho smriked.

"Oh yea that's right."

"Silly!" Chung Cha laughed and poked him on the nose, "you know you shouldn't cheat through."

"I know!" Minho stated and turned to me with a soft smile, "I would never do it again."

My heart suddenly started to race when he said that while looking at me and I quickly had to look away, so he wouldn't see my completly beet red face.

"You okay Taemin Oppa?" Chung Cha asked and I nodded.

"Yea, just thought I dropped something on the ground," I explained and then looked up slowly, "but I didn't so nevermind."

"Oh okay!" She chirpped and Minho chuckled softly, "what time is it Minho Oppa?"

"It's nine forty-five." He explained and Chung Cha frowned.

"Aw! We should probably start getting back soon then."

"Yea." Minho and I both said at the same time.

"You two are funny," She giggled and then gasped softly, "Oh! I know!"

"Know what?" I asked and she turned to me.

"Since I don't want to keep calling you both Oppa when your both around," She explained and smield big, "I'll just call Minho Oppa and then call you Sunbae, but only when Minho is around."

"Oh okay." I chuckled softly and almost puked when I spotted Minho looking right at me again.

"So do you guys want to get going?" Chung Cha asked and both Minho and I nodded, "great, then let's go."

I was standing up when Minho suddenly grabbed Chung Cha's arm and pulled her close to him. He then whisperd something into her ear and she slowly nodded.

"Guys, I just rememberd that I have to go do something so why don't you two not just walk back together?" She suggested and my eyes widend.

"O...oh okay." I stutterd as Minho turned to me and winked.

"Then let's go."

I gulped and nodded as Chung Cha ran off and I was left to walk beside the boy who I had had a crush on for almost 3 years.

"So Taemin," Minho started as we passed threw the libary's doors, "when did you start hanging out with Chung Cha?"

"Oh um...on our nature walk." I replied and he nodded.

"Cool, she's a really great girl," He stated and smiled softly, "plus she's not to bad on the eyes."

"So you like her?" I suddenly blurted out and he jumped back abit.

"N..no! She's like a sister to me."

"O...oh!" I stutterd and bit my lip softly, "sorry, I wasen't sure."

"It's fine," He chuckled and opened the school's front door for me, "do you like her?"

"As a friend!" I said in a rush and he frowned.

"Oh...so you don't think she's cute?"

"No I didn't say that," I explained and he turned to me, "I just said that I don't like her as in a crush."

"Oh okay," He mumbled and started to walk abit faster, "so then who do you like?"

"Just someone." I whisperd and ran u abit to catch up, "who do you like?"

"Not sure right now, since my girlfriend and I did just break up," He replied and then smield softly, "through I think someone has caught my eye."

"Oh...nice." I mumbled as we stopped infront of the boy's dorm and a group of girls started to wave their arms at him.

"Hey I gotta go," He stated and waved back to the girls, "see you some other time?"

"Oh, uh sure!" I laughed and he nodded, "bye."

"Bye!" He called as he turned around and ran over to the girls who right away started to flirt with him.

"Dumb girls," I snarled and quickly made my way inside, "if only Minho and I were together. Then he wouldn't have time for those girl and instead only have time for one person. Me."