Follow

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Taemin's POV

"How do you have the power to get us all out of class again?" Shindong asked and Park Bom, Suzy, Shindong, Key, Ren and I all turned down yet another hallway.

"Because I'm a straight A plus student," Park Bom explained and then stopped, "also I help out alot around the school."

"True," Shindong mumbled and then looked around, "why did we stop?"

"Because we've been walking around for five minutes and haven't seen them anywhere," Park Bom stated and turned around to face us all, "I think they might of gone outside."

"Then let's go outside." Key suggested, but was pulled back by Park Bom when he started to walk.

"Don't you understand how many teachers are outside?" She asked and let go of him, "we would get caught."

"Not if we go in animal form." Key explained and Park Bom rolled her eyes.

"Uh yea, we still would."

"How?" Key asked and Shindong cleared his throat.

"I think they would notice a panda." He chuckled and Suzy nodded.

"And a deer might stick out as well."Suzy giggled and Key sighed.

"Fine," Key grumbled and crossed his arms, "then someone else come up with an idea."

"The back door?" I suggested and everyone turned to me with raised eyebrows.

"They would be back there too." Park Bom stated, but I shook my head.

"The forest is really close," I explained and smiled big, "we all just have to run at the right time and then we will be hidden in the trees and bushes."

"But what is their not in the forest?" Ren asked and I shrugged.

"It's most likely that they are since they would of known that teachers are all around the Academy."

"Good point," Ren agreed and looked at all of us, "so you guys in?"

"I am!" Suzy chirpped and hopped over to Ren and I, "what about you Unni?"

"I think I'm going to go a different way," She admitted and turned to Key and Shindong, "what about you guys?"

"I'll go with with the red head here," Key grumbled and then jumped abit when Park Bom punched his arm, "ow!"

"Yea, I'll go with these two," Shindong chuckled and leaned towards us, "I gotta make sure they don't kill eachother."

"We heard that!" They both yelled and Shindong quickly coverd both their mouths.

"We'll see you guys later, if you can make it," He called as he dragged them away, "let the best group win!"

Ren, Suzy and I all chuckled as Park Bom and Key started to bicker right when Shindong let go of their mouths.

"So should we get going?" Ren asked and I nodded.

"Yep!"

"What way do we go?" Suzy asked and I pointed to a hallway on our left.

"This way."

"Okay let's go!" Ren laughed and started to run ahead.

"Hey wait for us!"I called as Suzy and I started to run after him.

When we had made it to the door, Ren stopped suddenly, causing Suzy and I to smash into him.

"Why did you stop?!?"Suzy whined as she got up off the floor slowly and rubbed her head.

"I wanted to wait for you guys," Ren chuckled and smiled at Suzy, "sorry about that."

"It's fine!" She chirpped as I jumped up and walked over to the door.

"The cost is clear," I stated and pulled the door open abit, "let's get going."

"Right behide you!" Suzy whisperd as she followed behide me out the door, then followed by Ren.

"Make sure to look out for teachers," I explained as we crouched down and let the door close, "we really don't want to get caught."

"And what if we see a teacher?" Ren asked in a worried voice.

"Um...say ice cream."

"Then ice cream!" Ren whisper yelled and we all froze.

"Where?????" I asked and whipped my head back and forth.

"Behide us!" Ren explained and we all turned around to see Mrs. Kim running down the hallway.

"RUN!" I screamed and we all stood up and started to run as fast as we could into the forest.

"GET BACK HERE!" We heard Mrs. Kim yell as we hit the forest and started to dash through the bushes.

"Do we keep running or hide?!?" Ren called from beside me.

"I don't know!" I replied and gulped, "is she coming after us??!!?'

"Yes!" Suzy screamed and my eyes widend.

"Then hide!" I orderd and we all split up.

As I kept running forwards, I could hear footsteps behide me.

"Oh crap!" I yelled and then spotted a big tall bush.

"TAEMIN!" Mrs. Kim yelled from aways back as I quickly turned and threw myself into the bush.

I had just nestled myself into the center of the bush when I heard the footsteps get closer and then become slowler.

"I know you out here!" She yelled and I held my breath, "just come out now and I won't get you in trouble!"

"Yea right." I mumbled and then coverd my mouth.

I heard Mrs. Kim's footsteps come closer to the bush after I had spoke, but then they suddenly stopped and abit later she let out a scream.

"PANTHER!"

 

Key's POV

"Do you think we beat them?" Shindong asked as we pushed past a tree branch and went deeper into the forest.

"I don't know." Park Bom admitted and brushed some leaves off her shoulder, "but Min and Niel better be in this forest since my outfit will so get rude."

"Dummy." I mumbled and she stopped and spun around to face me.

"What did you just say?" She growled and I gulped.

"N...nothing!"

"That's better!" She snapped and turned back to Shindong, "do you even know where were going?"

"Nope," Shindong chuckled and took a look around, "were probably lost."

"Great!" I cried and threw my hands up into the air, "were freaken lost!"

Just then a blood curdaling screa came from deeper in the forest and everyone froze.

"What was that?" Park Bom asked and Shindong and I both shook our heads.

"I have no idea," I whisperd and gulped, "but isen't this forest haunted or something?"

"You dummy! This forest isen't hau..."

But before she could finish another scream came and this one made us all start running towards the direction it was coming.

"PANTHER!"

"Oh god!" Park bom gasped and she ducked under a branch and kept running, "what if that's Suzy!"

"I don't think it is!" Shindong stated as Park Bom passed him, "her scream is higher pitched than that!"

"Well whatever! Keep running!" She yelled as we came through some trees and all stopped quickly when we spotted Suzy, Taemin and Ren all walking out from behide trees and bushes.

"SUZY!" Park Bom cried and ran over, "TAEMIN!"

"Hello Unni!" Suzy chirpped as Park Bom sqeezed her and Taemin in a tight hug.

"Can't breathe Noona!"Taemin cried and Park Bom quickly pulled back.

"Whoops!" She giggled and then looked around, "who was that screaming?"

"Mrs. Kim." Taemin answerd and frowned, "she was coming after us, but she ran off after yelling panther."

"Where's the panther?!?" I asked and Taemin shrugged.

"It's gone."

"Darn it," I grumbled and kicked the dirt, "now we'll never find it."

"Why does it matter to you?" Park Bom asked and narrowed her eyes."

"Well I think the panther has something to do wi..."

"NIEL!"

"What's with people cutting us off today?!?" I snapped and whipped my head around, "wait? Did they scream Niel?!?"

"That was Min!" Suzy gasped and pointed into a dark part of the woods, "the scream came from over there!"

"Min were coming!" Taemin yelled as we all started to run towards them.

"This way!" Ren yelled as we all ran past a big tree and stopped when we hit the edge of an area that was filled with soft grass and tall bushes around it.

"What is this place?" I asked and looked around, "it feels so peaceful."

"I was feeling the same way," Park Bom whisperd from beside me and then pointed forwards, "Min!"

"Huh?" MIn asked and spun around to face us, "Unni!"

"Min!" Suzy cried and ran forwards to hug her, but Min backed up.

"You guys shouldn't be here!" She warned with big eyes.

"Why not?" I asked as I stepped out from behide the bushes, "and where's Niel?"

"You guys need to go," She repeated and whipped her heard around like she was looking for someone, "it's not safe here."

"You didn't answer my question." I growled and narrowed my eyes at the shaking girl, "where is Niel?"

She turned to me with terrified eyes and gulped.

"The panther got him."