Waterfall of Love

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Min's POV

The sound of birds chirpping caused me to stir in my sleep aand slowly open my eyes.

"Shut up!" I cried and threw a pillow in the direction of the window.

"Min!" Suzy yelled and swatted my pillow off of her, "what time is it?"

"Six," I replied and sat up to stretch, "why?"

"Your nature walks in one hour!" She screamed and waved her arms around like crazy.

My eyes almost popped out of my head when she said 'nature walk' .

"I gotta get ready!" I gasped and jumped out of bed, "Suzy find an outfit for me while I take a shower please!"

Suzy nodded as I dashed into the washroom and quickly turned the showers water on. This was going to be a very rushed morning.

After I finished having my shower, doing my hair and washing my face. I threw the bathroom door open and managed to whack Park Bom in the face.

"Sorry!" I gasped and quickly helped her up.

"It's fine," She mumbled and rubbed her nose, "you really shouldn't rush through, you make more mistakes."

I rolled my eyes at her words and she narrowed her eyes. She then pushed a ball of clothing into my arms and spun around.

"I'm going back to bed," She instructed as she slipped into her bed, "don't wake me."

I nodded and then looked down at the clothes. A pair of dark blue skinny jeans, white long sleeved shirt with the word 'PEACE' written in block letters across the chest, a light pink vest and light pink high tops to match.

"Thanks!" I yelled and ran back into the bathroom to change.

As I was putting the jeans on, I slipped on the bathroom floor and fell right on my .

"Great way to start the morning," I grumbled and slowly stood back up, "just great."

 

Taemin's POV

"Where is she?" I whisperd as Mrs. Kim took our attendence.

Mr. Lee and his class were right beside us, but Min still haden't shown up and her name was about to be called.

"Lee Taemin!" Mrs. Kim yelled, snapping me out of my trance.

"Here!" I chirpped and her frown quickly was replaced to a slight smile as she moved onto the next name.

"Min Kim!" I heard Mr. Lee call from beside us.

I bit my lip hard and crossed my fingers tightly.

"Please show up Min," I started to repeat over and over again, "please show up."

"HERE!" I heard a voice from behide the trees scream.

Just then Min flew out of the forest and into view of everyone.

"Thank goodness," I whisperd and smiled softly.

"Hurry over here!" Mr. Lee intsructed and pointed to his class.

Min nodded and quickly ran over to join her fellow students.

"Well I'm done!" Mrs. Kim chuckled and and turned to Mr. Lee, "I guess I'll be leading the way again this year."

Mr. Lee narrowed his eyes at her and then quickly spun back around to face his class.

"Okay class! Please find a partner!"

"Also find a partner class!" Mrs. Kim called and straightend up.

I was watching Min walk over to Niel and start talking to him when a girl with a high bun walked infront of me with a shy smile and kind eyes.

"T...Taemin Oppa," She stutterd and rubbed her hands together, "w...would you be m...my partner?"

She quickly looked down after she finished and I chuckled softly.

"Of course!" I chirpped and she threw her head up with a big smile on her face.

"G...great!" She giggled and blushed a deep red.

I nodded and took her hand as Mrs. kim told everyone to hold hands and line up. The girl blushed a light shade of pink as we started to follow everyone down the trail that leads into the forest. Every step we took brought us deeper and deeper into the forest that surronded the Academy and the trees above started to become thicker, blocking out any light.

"Watch your step!" Mrs. Kim instructed as a boy infront of us stumbled, but caught himself and kept walking.

The girl beside me moved in alittle closer to me as the trail became more narrow and roots ran across our path.

"Can anyone tell me where we are!" Mrs. Kim yelled after we had all stopped to garther around the waterfall.

"Were at the Waterfall of Love!" A girl with small glasses called out.

"Right you are!" Mrs. Kim stated and bent down to scoop some water out of the pond, "now does anyone know the story behide the Waterfall of Love?"

A girl with short dark brown hair threw her arm up and waved it around. Mrs. Kim pointed to her and she quickly flew into the story.

"Well legend has it that there was once a beautiful woman who could have any man she dreamed of, but there was actually only one man she wanted. The man she loved was a dog and she was a cat, so no one excepted them and they were forbidden to ever see eachother. So one night they both snuck out of their homes and came to meet at this waterfall. The man arrived first and was waiting on a rock when he noticed a body floating in the middle of the pond. In a panic he quickly jumped in and started to swim out to the body," The girl explained and stopped when Mrs. Kim raised her arm and then pointed to the girl beside me.

"Chung Cha, you continue!"

Chung Cha sallowed and slightly straightend up.

"But when the man got closer to the body, he noticed it was wearing a dress. Tears started to stream down his handsome face as he flipped the boy over and saw the face of his love. He was so taken over by his emotions that he picked her up and swam out of the pond and up to the top of the waterfall. When he made it he made sure she was tucked safly into his strong arms and whisperd one last thing to her before he jumped off and fell to his death, "I will love you forever and always,"," Chung Cha paused to take a breather and then continued, "no one knows how the woman was killed. Some people think that she tripped and fell in, but others think she was killed by another man who was madly inlove with her and was jealous that she didn't love him back. Through the only two people who will know for sure what happend on that tradgic night are the two lovers, and mabey the mystery man."

When Chung Cha finished a loud crack of thunder went off, causing everyone to let out screams of surprise.

"Guys calm down!" Mrs. Kim yelled, "it's only thunder!"

"Should we head back!?!" Chung Cha asked and tighted her grip on my hand.

"No! We will keep going until it pours!"Mrs. Kim stated and quickly pointed to another trail, "this way!"

Suddenly through, there was a loud splash and everyone's heads whipped around to see a stick floating in the water.

"You want it?!?" Mr. Lee yelled from behide us.

"Your evil!" Mr. Kim screamed and spun around to face him, "and no! We are not falling for that this year!"

"Oh really?" Mr. Lee asked as he picked up another stick and waved it in the air," FETCH DOGGIE!"

All the dog student's ears perked up when he yelled fetch and threw the stick towards the pond.

"Someone catch it!" A girl screamed.

"Don't let it hit the water!" Another cried.

Everyone started to run around like crazy trying to catch the stick, until Chung Cha pulled her hand out of mine and crouched down. She then sprung up and flew into the air with her arms raised towards the sky. Everyone froze as the stick came towards her and she stretched her arm just alittle more. The stick hit her palm and she quickly wrapped her fingers around it as she fell back down. She landed on her feet and gasped.

"She caught it!" A boy yelled and everyone cheered.

"Run!" Mrs. Kim yelled and pointed to the trail, "before he throws another!"

In the rush of kids, I was able to grab Chung Cha's hand and run with her towards the trail. We head Mr. Lee let out a cry of defeat as we finaily caught up to everyone and Mrs. Kim smiled big.

"Okay great!" She chirpped and patted Chung Cha on the shoulder, "now let's keep going!"

All the kids let out groans, but fell into step behide Mrs. Kim as we continued our nature walk. We walked for another hour before another crack of thunder was heard and everyone froze.

"Can we turn back please?!" A girl cried and hugged her friend tightly.

"Is it pouring rain?" Mrs. Kim snapped and placed her palm facing upwards, "no, its not!"

"But what if lightning strikes?" A boy with spiky jet black hair asked.

"Then we will consider going back." Mrs. Kim answerd and then let out a surprised squeak as a flash of lightning went off and was soon followed by a roar of thunder.

"Can we consider going back now!" Two girls whined in unison.

"N...no!" Mrs. Kim stutterd and zipped her jacket up abit more, "not going to happen!"

Just as she said that a big rain drop splatterd ontop her head and trickled down her face.

"It's raining!" A girl whined and threw her hood over her head.

"Fine!" Mrs. Kim yelled as the rain started to come down at a time breaking speed, "were going back!"

Everyone cheered as she said this and started to run as fast as they could to get back to the dry Academy.

"Well this was fun!" Chung Cha giggled as we started to run together.

"Oh yea!" I laughed and squeezed her hand lightly, "lots of fun!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Long time no see x] Kk well I'm back and ready to write! Got so many new ideas and I think you guys are going to realy like them ^.^ Also just to let you know I write my chapters on paper first and then I copy it all onto this. I know it takes longer, but 'm able to right more fluenty on paper than on the computer, so I'm still writting more chapters on paper and then I'm going to copy them here so they won't be uploaded until tomorrow, but most of them are ready. So anyways that's i! Enjoy ^(^.^)^