Friends?

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Eunhyuk's POV

The fast pounding of my heart was the only thing I could hear as I stood infront of Ryeowook's dorm room. I had run here as fast as I could so I could have have atleast thirty minutes with Donghae, but because of my nerves, I only had twenty.

"Come on Eunhyuk," I growled and narrowed my eyes, "you can do this. Just knock."

I let out a loud sigh as I finaily reached my arm out and rapped lightly on the door. It took acouple of seconds, but there was finaily the sound of footsteps and the door being unlocked. The door only opened enough so Donghae could peek through and see me. His eyes widend when he spotted me and I gave him a small awkward smile.

"May I come in?" I asked and Donghae gulped.

"Ry...Ryeowook and Sung...Sungmin are...aren't here s...sorry." He stutterd and was about to shut the door closed, but I placed my foot inbetween it.

"I came to talk to you Donghae," I stated and frowned, "so can you please let me in?"

"O...okay," He mumbled and opened the door fully, so I could walk in and take of my shoes, "wh...what is it?"

"We need to talk." I replied as he shut the door and walked past me, over to his bed.

"About what?" He asked and took a seat on the edge of it, "about how I'm an idiot for believing in love at first sight?"

"No," I grumbled and walked over to him, "I came to apoligize for what I said."

"Really?!?" Donghae gasped and looked up at me.

I nodded and took a seat beside him.

"The only reason I said those things is because I went through...a bad break up acouple years ago and I just never wanted to go through it again," I explained and looked down, "I also don't want you to get caught up with me since I'm a wreak and you could do so much better."

"Eunhyuk that's not true!" Donghae stated and grabbed my arm, but then pulled back slowly, "uh, may I ask who the person was who you had a bad break up with?"

"It is true," I sighed and then shook my head, "no, I'ld rather you not know right now."

"Okay," He whisperd and slighly smiled, "I understand. I'll wait."

I nodded slowly and then stood up.

"So um..." Donghae said slowly and got up with me, "w...what now?"

I shrugged and started to head for the door.

"I mostly just needed to tell you that."

"Wait!" Donghae gasped as I started to put my shoes on, "co...could we be friends?"

"What?" I asked and turned to look at him, "you say you like me, but all you want to be is friends?"

"Well I do!" He stated and then blushed lightly, "but since your worried about somebody breaking your heart again, we could just become friends for right now and then if you start liking me back, we could then date."

"Uh...okay." I said slowly and then my eyes widend when he threw himself at me and wrapped his arms tightly around me.

"Thank you Eunhyuk!" He chirpped and rested his head on my shouder, "you won't regret it!"

"I better not," I chuckled and ruffled his hair, "now I better be going."

"Oh yea!" He laughed and pulled back, "good night!"

"Night," I whisperd as I opened the door and stepped out.

After he had closed the door after me I let out a big breath and slid down the door. I slowly placed my hand on my chest and could feel how hard my heart was beating at the moment.

"Do I like Donghae?" I whisperd to myself as I thought back to how perfect his head felt on my shoulder and how much I wanted that hug to last forever.

Just as I was dropping my arm, I heard footsteps and looked up to see two boys walking up the stairs. My eyes widend as I spotted Minho, walking with a very beautiful boy. My throat suddenly dried up and I jumped up just as they made it to the top and Minho gave me a funny look. I gulped as I looked back at Donghae's door and then back to them. The other boy was looking up at Minho as he slowed his steps and relized that I had just come out of some other boys room.

"Minho?" Taemin asked as I quickly looked down and pushed past them so I could dash down the stairs, "what's wrong?"

"Nothing," I heard Minho mumble as I stopped on the stairs and hid in the shadows, "the guy just looked like someone I knew."

"Oh okay!" The other boy chirpped as I heard their foot steps getting farther and farther away.

"What just happend?" I asked as my legs gave out and I fell on my , "and how was that boy?"

My thoughts were quickly interupted through when I spotted Yesung walking into the building. I had to quickly paste a fake happy smile on my face as I slowly got up and ran down the stairs to meet him.
I couldn't let my friends find out about any of this, or I might just die.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok! So I was going to have Eunhyuk and Donghae start dating, BUT then I thought that that should come abit later since they still don't know to much about eachother. SO instead I'm going to have alot more Eunhyuk POV's coming up so I can get them more time to hang out and start moving into a relationship <3 Also I might only be able to update ONCE tomorrow since I'm going to be busy >.< But I'll try to make it longer so theres more to read. Also I relzied that theres not alot of couple kissing and couple love D : So I'm going to need to have more of that! Sadly the only couples that are right now are Kyumin and Miel, so the chapters coming up are going to be focusing on the Taemin, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook and Key so I can get more cute moments with their partners, but of course there will also be drama when their trying to get there so yaya! Enjoy!!!