The Text

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Eunhyuk's POV

"Are you sure your feeling okay Minnie?" Kyuhyun asked Sungmin as we walked through the Academy's gates.

"I'm feeling great!" Sungmin chirpped and smiled big, "all I needed was some sleep."

"Well that's good," Ryeowook stated and wrapped his arm around his shoulder, "we missed you last night through."

"Aw thanks," Sungmin giggled and blushed, "I'm really sorry about not being there."

"It's not your fault Sungmin!" Donghae chirpped, "it's not like you wanted to get sick."

Sungmin nodded and looked down.

"Well we better hurry up!" I laughed and started to speed up, "we have lots to do today!"

"Whats the rush Eunhyuk?" Yesung asked him with raised eyebrows, "you've been in a rush all morning. Is there something going on?"

"What?!?" I gasped and placed my hand on my chest, "of course not!"

"Your a lier." Kyuhyun chuckled and smirked.

"Am not!" I snapped and then rolled my eyes, "I just want to get off these Academy grounds as fast as possible."

"You sure that's it?" Yesung asked him.

"Yes." I mumbled and shoved his hands in his pockets.

"You sure it doesn't have something to do with the text you got from Donghae last night?" Kyuhyun asked and crossed his arms.

"What text?" Donghae asked with a confused face, "I didn't text Eunhyuk last night."

"Yea you did," Yesung stated and pointed to me, "he got a text last night and said it was from you, then after he came back he wouldn't talk to us and just went straight to bed."

After Yesung finished explaining, everyone turned to me with narrowed eyes. I bit his lip softly and looked down.

"Eunhyuk," Kyuhyun growled, "did you lie to us?"

"N...no," I stutterd and gulped, "it really was Donghae."

"It couldn't of been," Ryeowook stated, "Donghae fell asleep before I did and I never saw him get up once."

"Yea," Donghae agreed and frowned, "who really texted you?"

"Nobody." I whisperd.

"Eunhyuk," Kyuhyun growled and was about to take a step forward when I snapped my head up.

"Fine!" I snapped and sighed loudly, "it was Angel."

"Who?" Donghae asked and tilted his head to the sound.

"Angel?" Yesung whisperd and then his eyes widend, "you mean your childhood friend Angel?!?"

"Yes," I mumbled and looked away, "she texted me because she wanted to see me."

"But she lives in America." Yesung stated, causing Eunhyuk to nod.

"Yea, but she is now at the Academy."

"Get out!" Yesung gasped and slapped my arm, "are you joking?!?"

"No," I sighed and rubbed my arm lightly, "she's really here."

"I'm confused!" Kyuhyun yelled and threw his arms up, "who's this Angel person?"

"She's Eunhyuk's best friend." Yesung answerd and smiled big.

"Yep," I agreed and then turned to Kyuhyun, "when I was younger, I lived in America for abit. She lived beside me, so we hung out alot. I was only there for a year, but we became really good friends in that short period of time. After I moved we kept in touch, but kinda stopped after I started coming here. Now she's showed up and is going to the Academy with us all."

"What class is she going to be in?" Ryeowook asked.

"The fish class," I replied and then looked over at Donghae, "so she's going to be your new classmate."

Donghae nodded as Sungmin made a funny face and raised his arm.

"Question, how does Yesung know her is she lived in America?"

"I haven't," Yesung answerd and smirked, "Eunhyuk just talked about her all the time."

"Do you like her?!?" Ryeowook gasped with wide eyes.

"As a friend yea," I replied, "nothing more."

"Does she like you?" Kyuhyun asked and leaned into me, "like...more than a friend?"

"Um...I don't know." I said slowly.

"Cool," Kyuhyun stated and then raised one of his eyebrows, "wait, if she's here, why aren't you hanging out with her?"

"Because I'm hanging out with you guys," I stated and spun around, "now let's get to town."

Just as I took a step forward, somebody yelled my name, causing me to turn around. My eyes widend as Angle threw herself into my arms for a big hug, almost sending us crashing to the ground.

"Hey!" She chirpped as I wrapped my arms around her slowly and looked over at Donghae who was looking down and playing with his fingers.

I'm sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I'm sooooo sorry for not updating for awhile >. < I had writters block and then I was busy with other things, so I never got anytime. Also I'm not sure when I'll be able to update this week because I have abunch of stuff coming up, but whenever I get the time I'll try writting ^.^ Anyways I'm also sorry about how short this chapter is, but it's all I had time to write. Anyway Enjoy!