The Notebook

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Ryeowook's POV

"Their not coming," I told Yesung as my phone vibrated and I got the text from Donghae, "he says their busy and can't make it."

"Well that ," Yesung sighed and then gave me a funny look, "what are you smiling so big about?"

"Huh?" I asked and then blushed lightly, "n...nothing!"

"Okay then," He chuckled softly as he flipped his textbook open, "so you still want to stay and study?"

"Sure!" I chirpped as my heart started to race.

I was going to study with Yesung! My one and only true love!

"Ryeowook?" I heard him ask as he waved his hand infront of my face, "what are you looking at?"

"What?" I asked and blinked.

"You've been starring off into space for five minutes," He explained as he dropped his hand, "what were you thinking about?"

"Oh nothing!" I laughed and scratched the back of my head, "nothing to concern yourself over."

"Okay." He mumbled and then brought his attention back to his homework.

I nodded and then picked up my backpack to take out my notebook, since I had finished my homework in class. After pulling it out, I set it down on the table and grabbed a pen. A soft smile spread across my face as I opened up to the first page. On the first page was signitures and sayings that people who had taken my book wrote down.
The first one I looked at was Donghae's then Sungmin's and then the newest one, Mia's.

 

Donghae ^_^

I hope we can stay best friends
for a long time. Your amazing and
so kind to me. How did I get so lucky?

Love: Me :)

 

 

Sungmin ~.~

Okay, so I don't know what
to say and I saw Donghae's message
and I don't know if I'll be able to top
it, but here it goes. Your one of my
best friends and I can always trust you
with anything. Also whenever you need
to tell someone about something or have
something to ask, please come to me.

Love: Minnie

 

 

Mia *.*

I know we've only known
eachother for awhile, but
already were becoming really
close. Your really cool, kind
and smart guy, so whenever I need
help on homework, I'll come to you.
Lol just kidding. <3

From: Your new friend Mia!

 

My heart warmed as I finished off Mia's message. I was truly one of the luckiest guys in the world to have friends like them. Just then the sound of Yesung clearing his throat brought me out of my thoughts and caused me to lift my head up to look at him.

"You don't have any homework?" He asked and I shook my head, "cool I just finished mine."

"Oh! Um, o...okay," I stutterd and bit my lip softly, "so you probably want to leave now?"

He shrugged and then reached his arms up to streatch.

"Doesn't matter to me," He stated and smiled, "I have nothing else to do tonight anyway."

"Oh okay!" I chirpped as a random question popped into my head, "oh um Yesung?"

"Yea?"

"Uh, I was just going to ask you about...Eunhyuk...like how long have you guys known eachother?" I explained.

"Well for awhile now," He answerd and then raised an eyebrow, "hey, didn't you and him use to share a room?"

"Yea," I replied, "Minho was with us aswell, but none of us really talk anymore."

"Well that ," He stated and frowned, "what happend?"

"We just...went our own ways I guess," I lied and then quickly added onto it, "like Eunhyuk started to hang out with you and Kyuhyun. I started hanging out with Donghae and Sungmin and then Minho just kinda got populer and has lots of different friends now."

"I see," Yesung mumbled and then turned his frown into a smile, "hey Ryeowook, it seems like Kyuhyun and Sungmin have been hanging out alot and same with Donghae and Eunhyuk. Mabey you and I should start hanging out more, so we don't seem like the loners."

"R...really?" I asked with wide eyes.

"Yea, if that's okay with you."

"Yes!" I yelled and then quickly coverd my mouth, "I mean yes."

"Great," Yesung chuckled and then checked his watch, "hey do you think Donghae and Eunhyuk might be in their dorms?"

"Mabey," I answerd and then paused to think, "well actually their probably both in Donghae's dorm."

"Why do you think that?" Yesung asked with a confused expression.

"I'm just guessing," I replied and blushed lightly, "why, do you want to go and see them?"

"Would you mind if we did?" He asked and I shook my head, "okay then let's go."

I got up first and was ready to start walking when I relized that Yesung haden't gotten up yet.

"You coming?" I asked, causing him to smile softly.

"Yea, you just go on first." He instructed.

"Oh...okay." I said slowly as I picked up my backpack and started walking towards the libary doors.

I was just reaching for the handle when I felt a hand and my shoulder that made me jump.

"Sorry for scaring you," Yesung chuckled as he dropped his hand and rumaged through his backpack, "oh yea, you almost forgot this."

"My notebook!" I gasped as I took it from him, "thanks! This book means a lot to me, I don't know what I would of done if I had left it behide."

"I see that." He agreed as he opened up the door and walked through it.

"Wait, what?" I asked, but he was to far away to hear me, "weird."

"Come on!" He called to me from halfway down the hall.

"I'm coming!" I yelled to him as I flew out the door and down the hallway.

Holding my notebook tightly in my hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! So I won't be able to update tomorrow, but I'm updating twice on Saturday and Sunday. Also the Sungmin and Kyuhyun drama is coming up in the next chapter and then probably two chapters after that is the campfire, so I'm gonna try and get a chapter uploaded each night for the next week, but not sure cuz I may get busy, but I'm hoping I won't >.< Anyway enjoy!