Forgivness?

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Key's POV

"A campfire?" Mia asked as she ran over to a poster that had caught her eye as we were making our way to breakfast.

"Yea," I answerd and walked over to her, "we have one every year."

"Really?!?" She gasped and pointed at the date, "it's this Saturday!"

"Cool!" I chirpped and she nodded.

"Do you have to go?"

"Yea," I grumbled while rolling my eyes, "last year I tried to skip and got into A LOT of trouble."

"How much trouble?" She asked and turned to me.

"You don't even want to know," I sighed and then smiled softly, "it's fun anyway, so you wouldn't want to skip."

"Sweet!" She giggled and then suddenly stopped, "wait, aren't there like a lot of kids in this Academy. How will we all fit?"

"There will be ten different campfires going on all around the school at the same time," I answerd as we started walking away, "so everyone is put into groups and then after twenty minutes, everyone switches and we go to the next campire station."

"Oh okay!" She chirpped and then gasped softly, "that means we have to be in the same group!"

"Well even if were not," I explained and then smirked, "you can just sneak away from your group and come to mine."

"Easy enough," She chuckled and then stopped to look down at her uniform, "I do love this uniform, but do we have to wear it during the campfire?"

"No," I replied, causing her to smile big, "it would get all smokey, so we get to wear whatever we want."

"Yes!" She cheered and then ran up to me, "so you still wanna go get some breakfast?"

"How much time do we have left?" I asked as we stopped just outside the cafateria doors.

"Ten minutes." She answerd after pulling out her phone, "you still want to go in and eat?"

"Yea sure."

"Okay let's go!" She chirpped as she pushed the door open for me and we both stepped in.

"What are you going to have?" She asked as we walked into the line up.

"I don't know," I sighed and then spotted one last omlet, "that! One omlet please!"

"Coming right up." The cafateria lady mumbled as she took out a tray.

"What about you Mia?"

"A fruit salad please." She stated as the lady handed me my omlet and started on Mia's order.

"Anything to drink?" The lady asked and Mia shook her head, "okay, have a nice breakfast."

"Thanks!" We both called to her as we stepped out of line and started looking around for a table.

"Great!" I moaned and hung my head, "all the tables are gone."

"Why don't we just go eat outside?" Mia asked and I nodded slowly.

"Okay."

"Here let me take that," She suggested as she took my tray and handed me back my omlet, "I'll bring just the trays back since we don't really need them."

"Okay." I mumbled as I handed it to her and she walked back over to the line up.

Just then I felt something vibrating my leg and quickly relized it was my cellphone. I fished it out of my pocket as fast as I could since I haden't actually gotten a text from anyone else then Mia for the past couple of days. When I finaily opened up the message through, my eyes widend when hope and surprise filled me.

 

Ren

Key...we need to talk.

 

Even through it was only five words and it didn't actually say anything about forgiving me, I was happier than ever. I truly did miss Ren even through he had been a big jerk to me.

"You ready to go Sunbae?!?" Mia chirpped as she hopped over to me with her fruit salad in hand.

"Y...yea," I stutterd and then cleared my throat, "let me just text someone back real quick."

"Sure!" She answerd as I flipped my phone back open and typed just one word back to Ren.

 

Key

When?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I'm back and feeling much more better! No more writters block ^(^.^)^ For right now >.< Anyway! I know this is a short chapter, but I'm thinking of ways to bring more drama into every chapter and how to bring their animal selves more into it. Anyway I just want to thank all my subscribers for not leaving the story ^.^ You guys just being subscribed gives me motavation to keep writting : D Anyway enjoy and more chapters on the way!

 

P.S. The reason I'm using the heartbreaker picture is because there isen't any mention of any couples.