Coming Back

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Key's POV

"You guys know eachother?" Mia asked and raised her eyebrows in surprise.

"Oh! Um...no!" I shouted out and then blushed lightly, "no, we don't know eachother."

"Then how did you know eachother's names?" Mia asked, but then was shushed by Jjong as he cleared his throat and turned back around to face her.

"We don't know eachother." He stated and Mia nodded slowly.

"Okay, if your sure."

"I'm sure," I grumbled and then sighed softly, "can someone please explain to all of us through what just happend between you two girls, because I'm pretty sure no one understands."

Mia and Min both let out loud sighs and then turned to face everyone.

"I'll tell them," Min stated and sallowed, "so this is my twin sister Mia who has been missing ever since we came to this Academy. You see, when it we were first getting enrolled into the Academy, Mia went missing. My parents had come with us since we lived all the way in Canada and they wanted to make sure we got all set up here in South Korea. The morning of the first day of school, my parents told me Mia had been found out in the forest, dead."

Mia then cleared and explained what her sister had missed.

"I had never wanted to come to this Academy, so that night I fought with our parents and told them if I had to stay, then I was running away. Since they didn't believe me, I packed up and ran away in the middle of the night. By the time the sun had come up, I was so far into th woods, that it was almost pitch black. After acouple of days living in here on my own, I met Minzy who had also run away from the Academy. So we became best friends and started to travel around South Korea, until we met Zelo and Jonghyun Sunbae. After we met them, we came back to this forest and have been living here ever since."

"So where did the two boys run away from?" Shindong asked.

"Zelo ran away from home and was living out in the streets of a busy area in Seoul and we met Jonghyun Sunbae while he was thinking of leaving home," Mia explained and smiled softly, "so we took them with us."

"Wow," Suzy gawked and pointed to the four of them, "so you guys are all run aways?"

"Yes," Mia sighed softly, but smiled when she saw how kind and beautiful Suzy's face was, "I just said that."

"Oh yea," Suzy giggled and then paused, "wait, what's going to happen now?"

"Were leaving the forest now," Mia replied and rolled her eyes, "since I kinda blew our cover."

"No your not!" Min yelled and pointed her finger at Mia, "your staying here!"

"In the forest?" Mia asked and crossed her arms, "you'll just tell the teachers."

"I would never do that!" Min gasped and smiled evily, "since you and your friends will be joining the Academy."

"WHAT?!?" Mia cried as all of their eyes widend and they backed up, "WE AREN'T JOINING THE ACADEMY!"

"Yes you will!" Min chripped and winked, "since I'll tell the teachers where you are currently living, tell our parents about what you've been doing all this time AND tell the police to be looking out for you and your little friends."

"So?" Mia asked and narrowed her eyes, "we aren't on Academy property so the teachers have no power over us, I don't care what mom and dad think of me anymore and we'll just hide from the police. Since we can kinda transform into animals."

"But you know life will be harder for you Mia," Min explained and frowned, "and you don't want your friends to have an even harder life then they already do. Do you?"

"Well I..." Mia gulped and then looked down, "n...no."

"Mia we'll be fine!" The Minzy girl exclaimed and grasped Mia's shoulder, "you don't need to worry about us."

"B...but," Mia stutterd and then sniffled softly, "we've all been living without a lot of food, water or shelter for months and Minzy, you and me haven't had a real room in years."

"Mia, don't worry about us," Zelo sighed and rubbed her arm lightly, "we can get through it."

"No," Mia gulped and looked up slowly, "I think it's time we take a different path."

"Do you mean go back?" Minzy asked with wide eyes.

Mia nodded and then quickly hugged Minzy.

"I can't have you guys be hungry, thirsty or cold anymore," Mia explained and rested her chin on Minzy's shoulder, "and the only way to stop that is to go back to the Academy."

"Do you really want to go back?" Minzy asked her as she pulled back.

"No," Mia chuckled softly, "I truly do hate that stupid place."

"Then it's settled!" Min chirpped and clapped her hands, "your coming back!"

"Yep," Mia grumbled and turned to look at Min, "but were gonna have some rules."

"Yea sure whatever," Min mumbled as she smiled big, "I'm just happy that my sisters alive and that were gonna be going to the Academy together!"

"Missed yea too Min." Mia chuckled as they both ran into eachother's arms for a big hug.

"I don't understand sister's at all." Taemin stated and we all started to all laugh.

"Neither do we Taemin," Shindong replied and patted the boy's shoulder, "neither do we."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So sorry for the short chapter! I just had alot of homework and stuff and I didn't have alot of time to write, but I wanted to atleast add abit of something, so here it is! Please tell me if you guys are still alitle confused, but I hope the recap by Min and Mia helped abit!

 

P.S. Does anyone know this story that I've been reading for awhile, but I lost it yesterday and can't remember the name of it and now I can't find it D ,: It's about Kyuhyun and Zhou Mi and it's about how Kyuhyun is all depressed and stuff and he finds out that Zhou Mi's inlove with him. So Kyuhyun finaily gives up on his one way love with Sungmin and starts dating Zhou Mi and Zhou Mi is helping him try to get over his depression and stuff and the last time I checked it was 18 chapters in, so if anyone knows what the name of it is can you pleeeeeeeeeeease tell me?!? It's just I really loved the story and it was written amazingly! Thanks you!