Jealous Teacher

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Sungmin's POV

"Where did you guys go?" I asked Donghae as him and Eunhyuk took a seat beside Kyuhyun and I, "we got here and then relized you two were gone."

"Eunhyuk and I just had to stop and talk for abit." He answerd while blushing lightly.

"Wait...are you two like...dating?" I whisperd to Donghae with big eyes.

"No," Donghae replied quietly, "we were just talking about...school."

"Oh...okay." I said slowly as the teacher started to talk and Donghae turned away from me.

"What was that about?" Kyuhyun asked me and I rested me head on his shoulder.

"Just asking Donghae why him and Eunhyuk were late." I answerd.

"Why were they?"

"Needed to talk about some school issues," I replied and then put my finger to my lips, "now be quiet so we can hear the story."

"Fine." Kyuhyun grumbled and rolled his eyes.

"Many years ago, the teacher for the cat class used to be a very handsome man that every girl in the school loved. He had everything that any girl wanted, he was polite, sweet, kind, gentlemanly, smart and of course had the looks to bring it all together. Now even through he could of had any girl in the school, he only wanted one girl, who happend to be one of the 3rd year students here. The girl was shy and sweet and would do anything for anybody if it ment helping them out. Now the girl happend to be in the dog class, so the handsome teacher didn't get to see her much, but the dog teacher did. The dog teacher was a very y and beautiful woman, and would of been the dream girl for any man, except she had the worst personality ever. She was rude, selfish, greedy and of course, full of herself. The dog teacher of of course had a big crush on the cat teacher, but she had found out a long time ago that he was inlove with her student, but that haden't stopped her from trying to win him over, which never worked. So one night the teacher decided that there was only one way to win over his heart, and that was to kill the student,"

The teacher paused as everyone let out a gasp of horror and surprise.

"Yes it was terrible, the next morning teachers found the student in the cat's classroom. She had bruises, cuts and scratches all over her body and she was laying behide the cat teacher's desk. When the cat teacher saw what had hapend to her, he fell to the ground and cried harder then ever. Right after he had stopped crying the teachers started to blame him for her death, saying that there was no other person that would kill this inicent girl and then leave her in his classroom. Even through the teacher agrued and stated that it wasen't him, the teachers didn't believe it and took him away. While in court, some girls from the school came forward to explain that he had been inlove with the student, and when he found out that she didn't love him back, he had to kill her so she wouldn't be able to tell anyone and make him loose his job. The teacher was then put in jail, where he later died from grief and depression from loosing his one and only love,"

"Wait, did what those girl's say true?" A girl in the group asked.

"No, the dog teacher had told them to lie and tell the people that because those girls had been inlove with him and were upset that he had loved another girl," She explained and then cleared , "acouple months after the student's death passed is when another tragic accident struck. The dog teacher was in the school late one night when she decided to go into the cat classroom. After she entered the classroom, she walked over to the desk and took a seat in the chair, it was then that she started to cry softly. After all of this, she had lost the thing that she wanted in the first place, now the teacher had nothing but her beuty. As this was happening, one of the male students was walking down the hallway, as he was passing the cat classroom, he noticed the lights go off and a blood curdaling scream come from someone inside. The boy rushed over to the door and tried to open it, but it was locked. He then pressed his face agasint the glass to try and see in, but what he saw made his blood freeze and his face go white. He saw the ghost of the 3rd year student. She was starring at him with lifeless eyes and blood all over herself, the boy then let out a scream and quickly ran away from the classroom. The nex morning they found the dog teacher in the same position as the student had been found and with the same bruises, cuts and scratches, all in the same place. Through, there was one thing that was different about her death than the students, she had a big long bloody gash across her beautiful face. If the teacher had seen her face, she would of believed that it had taken away the only thing that really matterd to her. Her beauty."

"Wow," I whisperd and shiverd, "that's scary."

"Did everyone else think that the gash took away her beauty?" Ryeowook asked.

"No, the gash couldn't of taken away her beauty," The teacher answerd, "the truth is she never had beauty, she was always ugly because of her personality."

"True." Ryeowook agreed.

"That was a sad story," One girl stated, "do people still see the students ghost?"

"Nope," The teacher answerd with a frown, "she was only seen that once time and then never again."

"So she probably just wanted revenge on the dog teacher." Yesung suggested, causing the teacher to nod.

"Hey," I asked with a high pitched voice, "is the room that those two died in still the cat's room right now?"

"No," The teacher replied, "the room they died in is now the dog's room."

"Why did it change?" Eunhyuk asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Because mr. Lee heard the story and didn't feel very comfortable in the room," She answerd, "so Mrs. Kim took it instead."

"Mr. Lee was scared?!?" A boy laughed.

"Yes," The teacher stated with a frown, "I don't think it's very funny through."

Just then the alarm that told us to move to the next group came on. Everyone jumped up and quickly started to walk away just as we were getting up.

"How much longer do we have?" Kyuhyun asked Yesung as we all started to walk away, with Eunhyuk and Donghae this time.

"One more hour," Yesung answerd, "then I can finaily get some sleep."

"Well don't forget we gotta get up early tomorrow," Eunhyuk stated as he threw his arm around Yesung, "because were going out to town!"

"Oh yea." Yesung grumbled.

"Oh come on!" Kyuhyun cried and then smiled big, "it'll be fun Yesung!"

"Whatever." He mumbled.

"Hey!" Eunhyuk gasped, "you guys should come with us!"

"Sure!" Donghae and Ryeowook chirpped.

"I would love to, but I'm going out with my friends tomorrow," I giggled and blushed, "sorry."

"That's cool Jin!" Donghae chirpped and then winked at me, "we'll just ask Minnie."

"let's just hope he's feeling better." Ryeowook sighed.

"I'm sure he will." Donghae stated.

"Guys we better hurry up," Ryeowook explained, "the alarms about to go off."

"Then let's run!" Eunhyuk yelled.

""Whoevers last is a rotten egg!" Kyuhyun laughed as we all started running.

"I just have the best friends in the world." I chuckled as I relized I was all alone and far behide, "hey guys! wait for me!"

 

Eunhyuk's POV

"Is the story to scary for you?" I whisperd to Donghae as the teacher told her story about the lost boy and hungry bear.

"N...no," Donghae stutterd and gulped, "not scared a...at all."

"Lier." I chuckled just as the teacher finished with a big roar.

"That was awesome!" A boy yelled and everyone cheered.

"Why thank you!" The teacher laughed and then checked his watch, "okay guys, you only have twenty more minutes, so get going to your last campfire."

"You guys wanna go?" Kyuhyun asked us all as we stood up.

"What else is there to do?" I asked and everyone shrugged.

"I think we've already been there." Sungmin sighed softly and then pouted, "Kyuhyun, I'm cold and tired, could we go back to my dorm now?"

"Sure," Kyuhyun chuckled and kissed Sungmin on the cheek softly, "we'll see you guys later."

"Sleep well Jin." Yesung said softly, causing 'Jin' to giggle and blush.

"Let's go." Kyuhyun grumbled and then dragged Sungmin away.

"Bye!" We all called to them as they dissapered into the darkness.

"So...do you guys want to go to the next campfire?" Ryeowook asked.

"If you guys wanna go, then were up for it," I stated and Donghae nodded slowly, "isen't that right Donghae?"

"Uh...oh yea!" He laughed and smiled big, "you two lead the way."

"Okay!" Ryeowook chirpped as him and Yesung walked abit ahead of us, getting lost in their conversation about the night.

"If you don't want to hear another scary story then we can just go back to ur dorms." I suggested as Donghae and I slowed down abit, making sure not to get to close to Ryeowook and Yesung.

"No, I want to go." Donghae stated while bitting his lip lightly, "sure I may not get alot of sleep tonight, but I'll do this anyway."

"Why are you doing this if your going to get scared to death, Donghae?" I asked with a confused face, "it makes no sence."

"I don't want to look like a chicken infront of you guys..." Donghae whisperd quietly.

"You won't be a chicken Donghae," I sighed just as we spotted the campfire up ahead, "okay, it's now or never. Do you want to stay or go?"

Donghae gulped and had to think for a minute before he answerd.

"I...want to stay."

"Okay," I mumbled as we went and took our spots beside Yesung and Ryeowook, "let's do this."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys, I know this is short, but I had abit of writters block and had no idea what to do for the 2nd POV, but I got this >.< Anyway, tomorrow I'm going to upload another dramatic part about some people :o! Also I'm sorry for the really big letters, but somethings messed up and it won't let me change it D : Anyway enjoy!