Love at First Sight

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Min's POV

Sunlight shone threw the forest's trees as I layed on my back in a soft patch of grass. My hands were placed on my tummy as I just layed there and thought of happy things like, my friends, my crush, my family.
Suddenly out of no where there was a crack of thunder that brought me out of my wondeful thoughts. I quickly sat up and looked up into the sky to see if there were any clouds, but the sky was only filled with blue and fluffy white clouds.

"Weird," I whisperd and blinked, "mabey my hearings off?"

"Or not..." I heard something hiss next to my ear.

I quickly whipped my head around, but there was nothing but air. A soft chuckle escaped my lips as I relized how silly I was being.

"Your finaily getting peace Min," I told myself and smiled softy, "just relax."

As I was saying that, I turned my head back slowly and almost let out a scream as I was met with a panthers face, not even a centimeter away from me.

"Miss me?"It snarled and gave me an evil smile, "because I've missed you."

I tried to open my mouth so I could reply back, but I was so terrified that I had frozen in my spot.

"Your scared I see," It chuckled and tilted it's head to the side, "how could you be scared of me?"

I blinked my eyes at it and the panther sighed softly.

"Fine then. If you don't want to talk to me right now then just remember this spot,"It explained as another crack of thunder went off and shook the forest floor, "and come back here soon, I want to see you soon...."

With that, the panther suddenly dissaperd into thin air and I was left sitting there alone as thunder boomed over heard and a cracking noise was heard. Just then, I felt nothing benief me and looked down to see that the ground had split open and I was sitting on nothing. Then I started to fall and fall, until my screams were sollowed into the blackness and all the light was gone.

 

"No!" I screamed and shot up in bed as Suzy and Park Bom rushed over to me.

"Min!" Suzy gasped as she saw how much sweat was on my face and body, "what's wrong?!?"

"P...p...p," I tried to spit out, but the word panther just wouldn't form.

"Min calm down," Park Bom whisperd and pushed me back down so I could lay my head agasint my pillow, "Suzy get some water."

"I...it w...ant...see....m...me," I stutterd, but Park Bom just shushed me.

"Don't speak right now," She orderd as Suzy handed her a bottle of water, "just drink this."

I nodded as Park Bom handed the bottle to me and I quickly chugged the whole thing. Suzy then took the empty bottle from me and gave me a worried look.

"Wh...where am I?" I croaked and sallowed to clear my surprisingly dry throat.

"Your in our dorm," Park Bom answerd and Suzy nodded in agreement, "after the cafateria accident, we brought you here."

"What happend?" I asked and Suzy bit her lip softly.

"You fell asleep!" She suddenly blurted out, "um...after you turned to leave when you were talking with that girl, you slipped and fell backwards."

"Oh, really?" I asked and they both nodded, "I'm so clumsy."

"Uh, yea," Park Bom mumbled as I sat up abit, trying to find a clock somewhere.

"What time is it right now?"

"Eleven," Suzy giggled as my eyes widend, "you've been passed out since lunch."

"Oh gosh," I gasped softly and layed back down, "why didn't you bring me to the nurse?"

"We did," Park Bom answerd and pushed some hair out of my eyes, "but they said you just needed some rest."

"Oh okay," I mumbled and then shot up again, "wheres Taemin and Shindong Oppa?"

Park Bom chuckled softly at me calling Shindong, Oppa, and then looked up at me.

"Their fine, they were with you until we all had to go back to class," She replied and pushed me back down with alittle force, "now I think you should go back to bed."

"But I have more questions!" I cried and shook my head.

"In the morning okay?" Park Bom asked and I sighed in defeat.

"Fine."

"Great!" She chirpped and then walked over to the bathroom, "Suzy, let's get ready for bed."

"Okay!" Suzy chirpped and hopped over to her.

"Might as well go to bed then," I mumbled as I shuffled down into my blankets and almost coverd my whole face, "I'm tired anyway."

Through I was tired, I just couldn't seem to close my eyes. Something haden't felt right when Suzy told m I had slipped. A part of me wanted to believe her, but another part was telling me she was lieing and I needed to figure out what the truth was and fast.

 

Eunhyuk's POV

Sleep wasen't coming easy for me tonight. I had been laying in my bed for two hours now and I haden't even yawned once.

"What's wrong with me?" I mumbled and tapped my head, "why can't I just fall asleep?"

"You now they say that when you can't fall asleep it's because someone is dreaming about you," Yesung stated, causing me to let out a gasp and cover my heart, "whoops, did I scare you?"

"Yes!" I snapped and Yesung smiled softly.

"My bad."

"Mhmm," I grumbled and rolled over so I could face him, "hey Yesung."

"Yea?" He asked and turned to me.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure!" He chirpped and turned around so he could look at me, "go right ahead."

"Okay," I whisperd and cleared my throat, "do you believe in...love at first sight?"

"Love at first sight?" He repeated and gave me a funny look, "why are you asking?"

"Just answer the question." I orderd and he sighed softly.

"I guess I do," He replied and raised an eyebrow, "have you fallen in love with someone at first sight?"

"I don't know," I admitted and closed my eyes, "somone just told me about it."

 

~Flashback~

"Eunhyuk are you okay?" Donghae asked in a soft voice as he walked over to me.

"Donghae!" I gasped and jumped up, "what are you doing here?"

"I asked you first." He pointed out and I sighed softly.

"Yea I'm fine," I answerd and looked down, "I was just thinking about some things."

"What things?" He asked, but I looked back up and shook my head.

"You have to answer my question now."

"Oh yea," He mumbled and suddenly started to blush, "I came looking for you."

"For me?" I asked and he nodded, "why?"

"Because I noticed you weren't with your friends," He whisperd and it was then his turn to look down, "so I got worried."

"You were worried about me?" I asked in disbalief and he nodded.

"Y...yes."

"Well you shoudn't be," I stated in a cold voice and donghae whipped his head up as my voice changed dramaticly.

"I don't think I understand." He whisperd and frowned.

"Don't worry about me," I repated and went to walk past him ,"I don't want you to get caught with me."

"Wha...wait!" He gasped and grabbed my arm.

"Let me go." I sighed and shook him off.

"Eunhyuk," He whisperd as I turned back around and started to walk away, "wait!"

"Leave me alone Donghae." I orderd and went to turn the corner.

"I like you Eunhyuk!" Donghae suddenly shouted and caused me to freeze, "that's why I was worried!"

"What?!?" I snapped and spun around, "you what?!?"

"I said I like you." He whisperd and gulped.

"How can you like me when you know nothing about me!" I yelled and his eyes widend at my outburst.

"Well... I wa...wanna learn mo...more about y...you!" He argued and I shook my head.

"Forget it." I growled and turned my back to him.

"But what about love at first sight?" He asked and run up to me, "what if that's what I felt when we first met?"

"Then your an idiot," I snarled and spun around to face him, "and you should get out of your fantasy land and come into the real world, where all there is is heartbreak and tears."

"That's not true!" He gasped and I just smirked.

"Don't be an idiot Donghae."

With that I spun on my heels and quickly walked down the hallway. This time Donghae didn't yell anything at me or follow me. He just stood there, hurt and alone. Just like how I felt when Minho and I had faught. I had already been thrown aside once and I didn't want it to ever happen again.

 

~End~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I'm back! I know this chapter isen't amazing, but I no joke tried like seven different times to write something and every time I deleted it cuz I just didn't like it >.< Anyway you guys will figure out what "really" happend to Min in the next chapter which will be posted tomorrow! So for now! Enjoy : D

 

P.S Thanks to everyone who's subscribed! I wanna give you guys a hug, but since I can't I'll give you all a air hug!

*Air hugz*

Thank you! ^(^.^)^