Chung Cha's friends

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Taemin's POV

"You have to be kidding me," I groaned as Min and Niel walked into the libary and Min started waving at me like crazy, "please don't come over here, please don't come over here."

"Hey Taemin!" Min called as she ran over, Niel walking abit behide her.

"Hey Min," I sighed and slammed my head down on the desk, "what brings you here?"

"Niel and I came to study!" She chirpped, "and then I spotted you with your friends and wanted to come and say hey."

"Why hello there," Minho chuckled and I looked up slowly to see him giving her a big smile, "I'm Minho."

"I'm Niel." Niel growled and quickly took ahold of Min's hand, "nice to meet you."

"You too." Minho mumbled and then turned away.

"Your Min?" Chung Cha asked as she turned to Min, "Taemin Sunbae has told me alot about you."

"Really?!?" Min gasped and looked over Niel's shoulder to smile at me, "how sweet!"

"Your welcome!" I laughed and then narrowed my eyes at her.

She stuck her tounge out at me and then looked over at Chung Cha.

"So how long have you and Taemin known eachother?"

"Since the nature walk," Chung Cha answerd and then her eyes widend, "sorry I didn't mean to bring the nature walk up!"

"No it's fine!" Niel laughed and gave her a sweet smile, "I feel Min and I really bonded while we were lost."

"Yea!" Min agreed and then gave Niel and funny look.

"So you two are dating?" Minho asked and Niel nodded.

"Yes."

"Well then your one lucky guy," Minho stated and then turned to Min to give her a killer smile, "for being able to date such a beautiful and sweet girl."

Niel narrowed his eyes at Minho and then whipped around to face me.

"Sorry, but Min and I need to go somewhere."

"Where?" Min asked as Niel suddenly tugged on her arm and pulled her away from the table, "hey!"

"Bye Min!" I called to her and waved.

"Bye Taemin!" She yelled as Niel threw the door open and dragged her out.

"What was that about?" Chung Cha asked as she turned her attention back to Minho and I.

"I guess they were in a hurry." I replied with a shrug.

Chung Cha nodded and then gave Minho a light slap on the arm.

"Did you really have to flirt with her Oppa?" She asked and Minho frowned.

"I didn't!" He protested as a smirk appered on his face, "It's just my natural attitude."

"Isen't that true," Chung Cha chuckled and rolled her eyes, "anyway, are you guys done your homework?"

"Yep." Minho and I both said in unison.

"Same here!" Chung Cha chirpped and clapped her hands, "how much time do we have before the bell rings?"

"One hour." I answerd and she smiled big.

"Just enough time!"

"For what?" Minho asked as Chung Cha snatched her phone out of her backpack.

"Well I told my friends that I would introduce them to you two," She explained as she texted someone, "so I want to know if you two would be okay with going out to the Gazebo to meet them."

"How many?" Minho asked and placed his head on his hands.

"Theres four." Chung Cha answerd and smiled softly, "two are my age and two are Taemin Sunbae’s age."

"Okay," Minho sighed and shrugged, "theres not really anything else to do anyway."

"Do we know any of them?" I asked and Chung Cha stopped to think.

"Uhm," She mumbled and then shook her head, "I don’t think so."

"Okay then let’s go," Minho instructed as he stood up, "don’t want to keep them waiting."

 

"There they are!" Chung Cha gasped as we turned the corner of the school and came into view of the Gazebo.

"Chung Cha!" One of the girls called and all the others waved to her.

"Guys hurry up!" Chung Cha yelled to us as she dashed over to her friends.

"Have you ever seen these girls before?" I asked Minho as we started making our way over.

"Nope," He answerd and squinted his eyes, "I can’t really see them from here through, so mabey I’ve seen them aound the school or something."

"Mabey." I mumbled as we came to the Gazebo’s steps and all of Chung Cha’s friends rushed over to greet us.

"Hey guys!" Chung Cha chirpped and run up beside them, "these are my four friends!"

"Hello!" They all giggled and blushed.

"Okay so this is Sang Hee." Chung Cha stated as she pointed to the orange haired one.

"Hello." She whisperd and looked down.

"This is Na Young." Chung Cha explained while pointing at the dark haired curly one.

"Hey!" She chirpped and gave us alittle wave.

"This is Amber," Chung Cha said and pointed to the short haired one with blond hair, "and this is Yang Gae."

Yang Gae smiled big and gave us a wink.

"Hello boys."

"Hello," Minho said and smiled, "I’m Minho."

"And I’m Taemin." I stated and smiled softly, causing Sang Hee to blush.

"Okay so now that we have all met eachother!" Chung Cha chirpped and then pointed to the Gazebo’s benches, "let’s all sit!"

Everyone nodded and we all quickly took our seats. Sadly, Yang Gae and Na Young took the two spots beside Minho, so I got stuck with sang Hee and Chung Cha. Through Chung Cha is my friend and Sang Hee seems nice so I guess it was okay. Amber decided to just sit on the ground so we could all face eachother.

"So what years are you two boys in?" Yang Gae asked while twirling her light brown hair.

"I’m in my last year," Minho answerd, causing Yang Gae and Na Young’s faces to drop, "and Taemin is in his third year."

"Third year?" Amber asked and I nodded, "same here. What class are you in?"

"I’m in the dog class," I answerd and turned to her, "what about you?"

"Lucky," She mumbled and frowned, "I’m in the farm class."

"Farm class?" Minho asked and she nodded.

"Yea, there aren’t enough like sheep people, horse people, cow people, pig people and stuff to make their own class. So theres a farm class for all the animals that could be on a farm." She explained.

"So then what animal are you?" I asked and Amber smiled big.

"A Llama."

"A Llama?" Minho asked and chuckled softly.

Amber suddenly stood up and narrowed her dark brown eyes at him.

"Yes a Llama, you got a problem with that frog boy?"

"How do you know I’m a frog?" Minho asked with raised eyebrows, "do you stalk me?"

"Yea right!" Amber snorted and crossed her arms, "I know because almost every kid in the school knows Minho, the populer frog boy."

"Oh yea that’s right," Minho chuckled and smiled to himself, "I almost forgot how populer I was."

"Sure you did." Amber sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Hey Amber!" Na Young gasped, "didn’t you say you have something you were supposed to do tonight?"

"Huh?" Amber asked and then made an O shape with , "I almost forgot! I gotta go, see you guys!"

"Bye Unnie!" Chung Cha called to her as she decended down the steps and walked away.

"Where did she have to go?" I asked with a frown, she seemed like a pretty cool girl.

"She had some homework to catch up on." Yang Gae answerd and then turned back to Minho, "so Minho, may I call you Oppa?"

"Sure," Minho chuckled and Na Young nodded, "you both can."

"Cool!" They both giggled.

A soft sigh escaped my lips as Yang Gae and Na Young started to flirt and poke Minho.

"Dumb girls." I mumbled to myself.

"Don’t mind them," Sang Hee suddenly spoke up as Chung Cha stood up and walked over to Minho, Yang Gae and Na Young, "the’ve always had crushes on him."

"Really?" I asked with a frown and then bit my lip softly, "do you have a crush on Hyung?"

"No," She whisperd and casted her eyes downwards again, "I like someone else."

"Oh okay," I mumbled and sighed softly, "so um, what animal are you?"

"I’m a fox," She answerd and then pointed to her hair, "that’s one of the reasons why I dyed my hair orange."

"Cool!" I chirpped and noticed a streak of white, "and you have the white streak because the end of foxes tails are white?"

"Yep," She answerd and pushed her hair behide her ears, "I’ve always wanted to be close to my animal form. So even when I’m human, people still see me as a fox."

"That’s awesome." I stated and she blushed lightly.

"Thanks."

"Hey!" Chung Cha yelled and hopped infront of us, "what you two talking about?"

"Just animals." I answerd and Sang Hee nodded in agreement.

"You sure you two aren’t flirting?" Yang Gae asked and Na Young giggled, "you two seem cute together."

"No we..."

"You don’t need to hide it," Na Young stated and turned to Minho, "don’t those two seem nice together?"

My eyes widend as Minho turned to us and our eyes locked.

"Yea...I guess."

My heart dropped when he said those words. He thought we looked good together? Was he saying that I should date her? Did he have no idea who I really liked?

"So Sunbae what..." But before Chung Cha finished, I jumped up and ran as fast as I could out of the Gazebo.

Also as far away from them as possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Got the rest uploaded : D Enjoy!