Bad News

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Ryeowook POV

"Class quiet down!" Mr. Lee demanded as the crackle of our PE system went off and then the voice of Valley Dreams Animaila Academy's Principle came on.

"Hello students!" She chirpped and then paused, "the reason for destirbing you in the middle of a leason is because we have some very bad news."

Everyone in the classroom quickly set aside their books and pulled their attention away from their friends when the principle said "bad news".

"It seems that another one of our students has gone missing," She explained and everyones eyes travelled over to where Min and Niel were seated, "but this girl has now been missing for acouple days now. So because of this, we are asking that all teachers keep their students in the classroom as a search party goes on."

"What?!?" A boy cried from the back row.

"Shhh!" Mr. Lee snapped as the principle's voice continued.

"When we find the girl, we will inform everyone and then the kids can be let out if it is after school. That is all!" She instructed and then anoher crackle went off and her voice dissaperd.

"You hear that students?" Mr. Lee asked and everyone nodded, "no one leaves this classroom, only for bathroom breaks!"

"How many out at once?" A girl asked and Mr. Lee shrugged.

"Two I guess, one girl and one boy."

"Whos the girl?" A girl with a soft voice asked from behide me and I turned around to see it was Min.

"I think it's a girl named Eun-Hee," He answerd and turned around to face the chalkbored, "she's part of the mouse slash rat class."

"What?!?" Min gasped and Mr. Lee spun around to look at here.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked in a concerned voice, but Min quickly shook her head.

"No nothing!" She chirpped and Mr. Lee smiled softly.

"Okay good."

Min nodded and then turned to talk to Niel who was sitting right beside her. As I slowly looked away, I spotted two girls who were beside me,giving Min the evil eye and whispering to eachother.

"Do you think their dating?" The girl with a low bun asked.

"They better not be," The girl with short dark brown hair growled, "Niel needs to be with a girl who's actually pretty and is smart."

"Like me!" The other girl giggled softly and the girl with brown hair slapped her on the arm lightly.

"Don't be silly!" She snapped and the bun girl frowned.

"So their dating?" I whisperd to myself and smiled softly, "how cute!"

"Mr. Lee?!?" Niel called and raised his hand.

"Yes Niel?" Mr. Lee asked and turned to him.

"May I go to the bathroom?"

"Okay, but be quick." He replied and Niel nodded as he stood up and left the classroom.

I turned around to see Min sitting there while playing with her fingers and watching the clock. I wonder what she's waiting for?

 

Key's POV

"This is stupid." Ren sighed and frowned, "I don't wanna be stuck in here all day!"

"Don't worry," I chuckled and leaned back in my chair, "they'll find the girl."

"But she's been missing for days." Ren stated and I rolled my eyes.

"That's because no ones actually gone looking for her."

"Well I guess your right," He mumbled and leaned his head on his desk, "Hey, is that Niel?"

"Where?" I asked and turned my head to look out the open door.

There, by the lockers, was Niel. He was leaning agasint one of them and starring down at his shoes while drumming his fingers lightly agasint the locker.

"I thought we weren't aloud outside?" Ren asked and I shrugged.

"Mabey he's waiting for us?" I suggested, but scratched that idea when I spotted Min walking up to him.

"Min?" Ren gasped and I quickly coverd his mouth.

"Be quiet!" I hissed and Ren nodded.

We then watched in silence as Min leaned agasint another locker and started to talk to Niel. Niel then nodded and smiled softly at her as she giggled softly and grabbed his hand. She then pulled him away and back down the hallway, out of our view.

"D...did you see that?" I stutterd and Ren nodded.

"Are they dating now?" He asked and I shook my head slowly.

"I don't know, but I do know that they went a different direction then their classroom."I stated and turned to him.

"So then their not going back to class?"

"Doesn't look like it."

"Then where could they be going?" Ren whisperd and I bit my lip softly.

"They could be going to make-out somewhere." I suggested and Ren's eyes widend.

"We gotta go find them!"

"I know I know," I sighed and ran a hand through my hair, "but we can't leave the classroom."

"Well our teacher isen't here is she?" Ren asked and I shook my head slowly, "then let's just sneak out."

"Great idea," I chuckled and got up slowly, "follow me."

After Ren got up and we both crouched down, we made our way over to the door and were just about to make it out without getting caught before we bumped into something.

"Where do you think your going?" Park Bom asked as we both looked up slowly.

"Uhhhhh, bathroom!" I chirpped and Park Bom crossed her arms.

"Nice try," She chuckled and nodded in the direction of our seats, "now go sit back down."

"Fine." I grumbled and was about to turn back when Ren suddenly spoke up.

"But Noona! We saw Min!"

"So?" She asked and rolled her eyes, "I saw her this morning."

"But we just saw her in the hallway," Ren stated and then leaned close to her to tell her the rest, "with Niel."

"What where?!?" She gasped and Ren smiled.

"In the hallway," He answerd and winked, "she took Niel's hand and then pulled him down the hallway."

"Their probably going to make-out," I chuckled and then stopped suddenly when I saw Park Bom's narrowed eyes, "or not."

"No boy is going to make-out with my little Min!" She growled and then spun around, "Jenn!"

"Yes?" Jenn asked as she turned around with a smile.

"You watch the class while I'm gone!" She orderd and turned around, "tell the teacher Key, Ren and I all went to the bathroom!"

"Yes Unni!" The girl giggled and Park Bom then grabbed our arms.

"Let's go!"