Kyuhyun's Girlfriend

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Sungmin's POV

"Where is that Donghae?" I asked as Ryeowook got his food and we walked over to all the tables.

"I don't know," Ryeowook admitted and then suddenly perked up, "over there!"

"Where?" I asked and turned to where he was pointing.

My eyes widend when I noticed him sitting at a table with three other boys. Donghae's face was bright and happy while he laughed at something one of the boys had said.

"Is he sitting with Kyuhyun andhis friends?" I asked in disbliefe.

"He is!" Ryeowook gasped and then grabbed my arm, starting to drag me over to them, "come on, let's go check it out!"

As Ryeowook and I got closer, Kyuhyun turned around and spotted us. He waved at us and motioned for us to come and sit. Ryeowook waved back, but I was still in shock at how Donghae had become completly better over night.

"Hey guys." Eunhyuk mumbled while chewing on his sandwhich, giving us a big smile.

Donghae turned and gave us a sweet smile. We both smiled back and then Ryeowook threw me down beside Kyuhyun as he took a seat beside Eunhyuk.

"You guys are late," Donghae stated with a frown, "what took you two so long?"

"We were busy talking with the new girl." Ryeowook explained and straightend up, "she's really pretty and nice."

"Pretty and nice?" Yesung asked with with raised eyebrows, "you don't seem to find that alot in our school."

"Well her twin sister is nice and pretty too," Ryeowook added.

"Which new girl?" Donghae asked and quickly scanned over the cafateria, "isen't there two?"

"The one who isen't Korean." Ryeowook answerd as Yesung took his cell phone out and made an annoyed sound.

"What's wrong?" Kyuhyun asked as he looked over at him.

"We only have five minutes left." Yesung answerd with a frown.

"Better hurry up then!" Ryeowook chirpped and everyone nodded.

"Hey Kyuhyun," Yesung asked as he slid his phone back in his pocket, "how is your girlfriend doing?"

"G...good!" Kyuhyun stutterd and gulped, "she's doing great!"

"Really?" Eunhyuk asked and turned to him, "I never ever see her around shcool."

"Well that's because she isen't in any of your our classes." Kyuhyun explained and then suddenly turned to me, "you've seen her around school through, haven't you Sungmin?"

"Oh yea!" I laughed and nodded, "all the time, she's with a big group of her friends alot."

"Oh okay," Eunhyuk sighed and frowned, "I hope we can meet her again soon."

"Well we can." Yesung stated with a smile on his face.

"Yea...wait what?" Kyuhyun asked with big eyes.

"At the campfire," Yesung explained, "it's coming up this Saturday, and I'm sure you'll be with her Kyuhyun."

"Campfire?" Donghae asked and tilted his head to the side, "were already having it?"

"Yep," Eunhyuk answerd and turned to Donghae, "do you not like them?"

"No I do," Donghae mumbled and looked down, "it's just I'm never in Ryeowook or Sungmin's group so I'm always alone."

"We'll then I'll be in your group," Eunhyuk chuckled and ruffled Donghae's hair, "so you won't be alone."

"But what if you get put in a different group?" Donghae asked with confusion all over his face.

"Then I just leave the group and go to yours," He explained, "I do it every year so I'm with Kyuhyun and Yesung."

"You can do that?!?" Donghae gasped and everyone nodded, "but isen't it bad?"

"Your silly," Eunhyuk laughed and smiled big, "I never get caught!"

"Oh...okay." Donghae whisperd and blushed lightly.

"Well you guys seem to be getting along well," Yesung chuckled as he placed his head on his hands, "what happend?"

"What do you mean?" Eunhyuk asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh nothing!" Yesung laughed and leaned back, "just being nosey."

"Okay." Eunhyuk mumbled and then quickly looked away.

"So anyway," Yesung sighed and turned his attention back to Kyuhyun, "you gotta find your girlfriend at the campfire, so we can all hang out together."

"Um," Kyuhyun whisperd and then turned to me with a lok of apoligiey, "sure."

"Perfect!" Yesung laughed and then got into a conversation with Ryeowook as Kyuhyun turned to me with a pouty face.

"I'm sorry." He whisperd and casted his eyes downwards as he saw the anger that was written all over my face.

"Idiot."

 

Taemin's POV

"More homework?!?" I groaned as the teacher gave us three more chapters to read in the last ten minutes of class before lunch, or it was homework.

"It's stupid," Chung Cha grumbled as she flipped her book open to her page, "can she ever give us a break?"

"I guess not," I mumbled and layed my head down on the desk, "she hates us to much."

"Well she doesn't actually hate you," Chung Cha giggled and slightly smiled, "doesn't she have a crush on you?"

"You notice it too?!?" I gasped and shot up, "I was hoping I was the only one!"

"Shhhh!" She whisperd as Mrs. Kim passed by and gave us a stern look, "she's going to hear us."

"Sorry!" I whisperd and then leaned in abit, "does anyone else know?"

"The whole class," She answerd with a frown, "it's kinda obvious."

"Urg!" I groaned and layed back in my chair, "this is terrible."

"Sorry," Chung Cha sighed and patted my shoulder lightly, "atleast theres a bright side. She doesn't like give you less homework or anything because then everyone would like hate you."

"Great." I mumbled and crossed my arms.

"Is there a problem over here?!?" Mrs. Kim erupted as she stormed over to Chung Cha and I.

"N...no!" Chung Cha squeaked and quickly looked down at her hands.

"Well then why do I hear talking?!?" She snapped and narrowed her eyes at me, "do you want to explain?"

"Nope," I sighed and looked down, "sorry."

"Well then there better be no more talking or you both will be staying after class!" She yelled and waited for us to both nod, which we did, "good, now back to work!"

"Yes Mrs. Kim." We both mumbled as she walked away and went to go help some kid.

"That was close." I whisperd and Chung Cha nodded.

"We can still whisper," She suggested and I nodded slowly, "but just keep your eyes on your book and don't turn to me."

"Got it."

"Okay, so are you free tonight?" She asked and flipped the page.

"Yes, what about you?" I replied.

"Well yea," She chuckled softly, "so do you want to still study?"

"Is Minho going to be there?" I asked and then quickly regretted it, thinking she might think that I only care about Minho.

"I think so." She answerd, completly oblivious.

"Cool," I mumbled and then cleared my throat, "so uh, what time?"

"Right after dinner," She replied and then paused, "if thats okay of course."

"It's good." I stated and she nodded.

"Okay then it's settled, tonight you, Minho Oppa and I will all study in the libary right after dinner."

"Great," I sighed and smiled softly, "just great."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry that I didn't write alot this week >.< I was thinking of some ideas for the campfire because one of my ideas for one of the couples is FINIALY going to happen, so I want to make it awsome! Also I'm going to be adding another chapter tonight so wait for that ^.^ Anyways enjoy!