Secret Joke

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Ryeowook's POV

"They wouldn't tell me anything." I grumbled quietly so only Yesung would hear me.

"Really?" Yesung asked, getting funny looks from Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Donghae.

I nodded slowly and sighed softly.

"What's wrong?" Sungmin asked and frowned, "you seem upset."

"Nooooo, really?" I asked and narrowed my eyes, "I'm upset because you and Donghae are hiding something from me."

"Ryeowook were not hiding anything from you!" Sungmin groaned and Donghae nodded, "what would we be hiding from you anyway?"

"I don't know," I mumbled and crossed my arms, "just something."

"I'm sure their not hiding anything from you Ryeowook," Eunhyuk stated and smiled softly, "why would you think that anyway?"

"He says we were acting funny when him and Yesung came to our room last night." Donghae answerd.

"Really?" Kyuhyun asked with a raised eyebrow, "why were you two going to Ryeowook's room?"

"We were looking for you guys." Yesung answerd and I nodded.

"Really?" Eunhyuk asked with a funny look on his face, "and why would you think that Kyuhyun and I would be in Ryeowook's room."

"Because you four have become all friendsy lately." Yesung answerd, and Sungmin gulped.

"Is that even a word?" Kyuhyun chuckled, earning a shrug and glare from Yesung.

"Doesn't matter."

"Well whatever, let's just change the subject." Donghae suggested and everyone except Yesung and I nodded.

"So are you guys excited for the campfire?" Sungmin chirpped.

"Yep," Kyuhyun answerd and then paused, "wait, what time does it start again?"

"Eight," Eunhyuk answerd, "and then ends at twelve."

"Woah, late night tonight!" Kyuhyun gasped and smirked, "I don't know if Yesung will be able to stay up that long."

"Hey, shut up!" Yesung yelled and stood up to give Kyuhyun a light smack, "it was ONE time that I feel asleep at six. Do we really need to keep bringing it up?!?"

"Yesung's right," Eunhyuk sighed and patted Kyuhyun's shoulder, "he usually falls alseep at seven anyway."

"YAH!" Yesung snapped and whacked both Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk on the head when they started laughing.

"Were only joking!" Eunhyuk cried and threw his arms over his head.

"Whatever." Yesung grumbled and sat back down.

"Aw, are you okay?" Sungmin asked Kyuhyun with a frown.

"I'm fine." Kyuhyun sighed.

"Oh yea Kyuhyun," Yesung spoke up, "don't forget to get Jin for the campfire."

"Jin?" Kyuhyun asked and then his eyes widend, "oh yea! O...of course I'll get Jin!"

"Okay good," Yesung chuckled and smiled big, "well I gotta go to the washroom."

"Thanks for letting us know." Eunhyuk chuckled as Yesung got up and walked off.

"I didn't know you had a girlfriend Kyuhyun!" I chirpped and everyone nodded slowly.

"Oh yea, he has a girlfriend." Sungmin sighed softly.

"She's great." Donghae stated.

"And beautiful." Eunhyuk chuckled, getting a smack from Sungmin.

"And she's my everything." Kyuhyun whisperd, causing everyone to make an 'aw' sound.

"I know she is!" Sungmin giggled.

"You know," I started and raised an eyebrow, "I feel like theres some inside joke that I'm not part of here."

"Not at all!" Sungmin laughed.

"Yea," Kyuhyun agreed and then suddenly locked eyes with Sungmin, "not. at. all."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once again, I'm sorry for the short chapter! I wanted to get to the campfire today, but then I wasen't feeling very good and I couldn't think straight and get my ideas out. Luckily I got this done before so I was able to upload it ^.^ Anyway enjoy!