The Fight

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Min's POV

The ground seemed harder as my body was thrown agasint it and a girl jumped ontop of me. She grabbed my wrist and pinned them to the ground as three other girls walked over to us with frowns.

"Such a pity." A girl with long thin dark brown hair sighed.

"Yea, why can't she just listen to instructions." Another girl added while pulling her dark brown hair into a high ponytail.

"Mabey she's just stupid?" A girl with with a jet black bob cut suggested.

"Guys shut up!" The girl ontop of me snapped and all the girls quickly closed their mouths.

The girl ontop of me turned back to me and narrowed her eyes.

"Okay look," She growled and whipped one of her pigtails over her shoulder, "either you stop flirting with Niel or we will beat you so hard you won't be able to walk."

"That's the best you got?" I asked with a smirk.

The girl smiled evily at my come back and kneed me in the stomach. I clenched my teeth tightly, but took a big breath and shot a death glare at her.

"You do that again and I will so kick your ."

All the girls giggled and the girl ontop of me chuckled softly. She then kneed me again, but harder this time and gripped my wrists tighter.

"Do you have any idea who your dealing with?" She asked and then kneed me for the third time.

"Would you stop that!" I snapped and started to thrash around, "holy crud how much do you wheigh?!?"

"Holy crud?" The girl with the ponytail repeated.

"I try not to swear." I grumbled and then brought my attention back to the fatty ontop of me, "and no, I don't know who you are."

"Well if you must know," The girl sighed softly and started to dig her nails into my wrists, "I'm your worst nightmare."

Just as her nails cut through my skin and blood started to leak out, I quickly relized that I needed to fight back. So I crouched my leg in the then slammed it into her tummy. She was thrown back abit and so I was able to jump up and get into a fighting stance. The girl let out a low growl and then slowly got up. Her eyes were clouded over with anger as she turned to me and bared her teeth.

"You shouldn't of done that!" She yelled and then came running at me.

I waited pationtly until she was a meter away and then threw my arm out. My first connected with her jaw and her head was thrown up as she fell to the ground once again.

"Unni!" One of the three girls cried.

A smug smile appered on my face and I took acouple steps back. The girl lifted her head up and narrowed her eyes at me. She then reached for her necklace that was dangaling around her neck and in one swift movment she ripped it off her neck and threw it aside. The girls all ran over to it as smoke coverd the girl and spun around. I coverd my eyes from the smoke and waited until it had cleared. The girl with the bob cut gasped and she pulled her two friend out of the way as the smoke cleared and a large black bear took the place of the girl. My eyes widend as the bear let out a low growl and narrowed it's eyes at me. I quickly looked down at my necklace and closed my eyes tightly as I slipped it off my head and threw it into the grass. Smoke started to swirl around me as I could feel myself transforming. Sure it wasen't the best idea, but I sure didn't want to ruin my uniform. Suddenly the bear let out loud growl as the smoke dissaperd and I stood there on all fours. my yellow cat eyes widend as I watched the bear come charging at me with it's teeth bared and claws out. I let out a high pitched meow as it bit the skin on my neck and whipped me from side to side. I let out a loud meow as it threw me to the ground and started to come back at me. One of the girls screamed as I quickly got up and jumped onto one of the bears legs with my claws extended and buried deep in it's skin. The bear made a low rumble in the back of it's throat as it shook it's leg around trying to get me off, but I wasen't going anywhere.

"Go get a teacher!!!" The girl with long thin dark brown hair yelled as the girl with the bob cut went running past us and towards the school.

I was so distracted watching them that the bear had enough time to bend down and bite onto my tail. I let out a loud yelp as it pulled me upwards and then threw me towards the Gazebo's steps. I hit them with a thud and rolled down each one. My tail sent a shot of pain through my body, but I had to ignore it and quickly move out of the way as the bear came at me with it's head down. Luckily I moved out of the way so the bear smacked it's face agasint the cement steps and toppled over. I let out a angry meow as I jumped ontop of her and quickly started to scratch and sink my claws into her. Just as she was starting to get up a high pitched alarm went off through out the school and school yard. The two girls who were watching gasped and started to back away as teachers and their classes started to run around the corner and freeze when they spotted the bear and cat. Just as I was thrown off the bear a whistle went off and a group of teachers came forwards, through it didn't seem to stop us. The bear quickly got up and came charging at me, but I was to quick and dashed under it's legs. The bear came to a halt and was about to come back at me when suddenly there was a loud bang and the bear toppled over. My eyes widend when I noticed the purple fluffy dart that was stuck in the bear's side. Smoke started to slowly form around the girl as she started to transform back. I once again got distracted so one of the teachers was able to grab me, place my necklace over my head and drop me to the ground as I started to transform. I let out a hiss as the smoke coverd me once again and I sarted to grow. Just as my smoke blew away so did the bears and we both emerged with narrowed eyes. All the students gasped when they saw how scratched up and bloody we were.

"Unni!" The girl with the ponytail yelled, but was held back by her friend as the teacher started to move in on us.

"Look what you've done!" The girl with pigtails screamed and pointed her finger at me, "It's all your fault!"

"It's not my dang fault you idiot!!!" I yelled back at her and clenched my fists, "you the one who started this fight!"

"I should of just killed you when you were a stupid cat!"

"Then let's go right now!" I yelled as we went to run at eachother.

"Bring it!" She screamed but just then the teachers ran forwards and grabbed ahold of our arms. Another teacher quickly ran forward to place bear girl's necklace over her head so she wouldn't transform back. We both let out screams of protest and tried to brake free when Mrs. Kim and Mr. Lee pushed through the crowd with frowns on the their faces.

"What's going on!" Mrs. Kim demanded as she stopped between us with her arms crossed.

"She won't listen to instructions!" Bear girl stated and tried pulling free.

"She's threatning me!" I explained and started to thrash around.

"Stop trying to escape!" Mrs. Kim yelled and held up a dart gun, "or we will use this!"

We both frooze and gulped as Mrs. Kim smiled evily and then dropped her hand.

"Girls, what has come over you?" Mr. Lee asked with sad eyes.

"Ask her!" I yelled and my head in bear girl's direction.

"Don't try to blame this all on me!" She gasped and started to thrash around.

"But it's your fault!" I stated and then watched as she broke out of the teachers grasp and came running for me.

The teachers let go of my wrists as she smacked into me and sent us both to the ground. We threw insalts at eachother as we rolled around on the grass and the teachers yelled at us to stop. Just as she went to punch me she let out a gasp and frooze. My eyes widend as I spotted the dart sticking out of her shoulder. She then fell off of me and just layed there as I spotted Mrs. Kim aiming the dart gun at me.

"Nighty night!" She yelled as she pulled the trigger and the dart came at me.

Luckily I already knew she was going to pull it so I quickly rolled out of the way before she pulled the trigger and jumped up as she was aiming it at me again.

"Stop Mrs. Kim!" I heard Taemin cry and start running forwards with Park Bom, Suzy and Shindong.

"Get back students!" Mr. Lee instructed as Mrs. Kim pulled the trigger once again, but her aim was off so it zoomed past my shoulder.

"Your crazy!" I screamed as I turned to run, but tripped over something and hit the ground.

"It's for your own saftly!" I heard Mr. Lee yell as Mrs. Kim pulled the trigger one last time and made sure not to miss.

I felt the needle shoot into my shoulder and I suddenly frooze as dots started to cloud my vision. I let out a soft gasp as I rolled over and watched as my friends started to run over to me before my vision went black and darkness took over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omig it was so hard to find the picture for this chapter since I have a big fear of bears and always get scared when I see them or like a picture of them >.< But I'll do it for you guys! Lol x] Anyways hope you guys like this chapter and sorry for updating so late I was busy all day v.v Anyways enjoy!

 

[UPDATE]

Okay just to let you guys know, I have made a main image for the story : D! Also I know Min's eyes aren't yellow in the picture, but they are in the story >.< It's just that the girl has like the features of Min and the same hair style (expect Min has abit more orange mango colour in her hair). I will also be making a colloge like the main image one for each group ^.^ So stay tuned for those!!! That is all ^-^