Dirty Rat

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Min's POV

"It's nice out tonight." Niel stated as walked back to our dorms, hand in hand.

By now, almost everyone had gone back to their dorms. Park Bom, Suzy and Shindong had all gone ahead of us, giving Niel and I some time alone.

"It is," I agreed as I looked up into the star coverd sky, "everything looks so beautiful at night."

"It's true." Niel chuckled and then suddenly stopped, causing me to turn to him with a funny look.

"Why'd you stop?" I asked and stepped closer to him.

"Because if you keep walking, were going to have to seperate," He answerd and smiled softly as he ran his thumb of my hand, "so let's just stand for acouple minutes and just be together."

"Your so cheesy," I giggled and blushed lightly, "but okay."

"Good," He chuckled and looked down, "so what are we doing again tomorrow?"

"I was thinking we could go into town and go to some of the shops," I replied as I started to dream about our fairy tail date, "then after that we could stop by a cafe and get some dessert and hot chocolate and then we can take a nice and long romantic walk through the forest."

"Sounds perfect," Niel whisperd as he pulled me into his arms and just held me as I rested my head on his shoulder, "everythings going to be perfect."

"I'm excited," I sighed as I wrapped my arms around his waist, "I've dreamed about this kind of date for years."

"Have you always liked me?" He asked and looked down at me.

"Mabey," I chuckled and winked, "have you always liked me?"

"Nope," answerd with no emotion, causing me to frown, "just kidding!"

"Not funny." I mumbled and punched him in his side lightly.

Just then there was the sound of footsteps from behide us. Niel and I both quickly jumped away from eachother, thinking it was a teacher.

"What?" I asked when we noticed that no one was there, "did you hear the footsteps aswell?"

"Yea," Niel replied and raised his eyebrows, "someone must be spieing on us."

I nodded and froze when we heard them again.

"Mabey we should get back to the dorms." Niel suggested as he walked over to me and took my hand.

"Uh...sure." I answerd slowly, narrowing my eyes at the darkness, "wait no."

"What?" Niel asked with a confused look on his face.

"I mean, I left my jacket back at the campfire," I explained and blushed in embrassment, "I’ll go back and get it, you go back to your dorm."

"Min, I’m not going to leave you out here." Niel stated and tightend his grip on my hand abit.

"I’ll be fine," I chuckled and gave him a quick peck on the cheek, "please."

"Min I don’t think this is the be..." but before he could finish I quickly pressed my lips agasint his in a passionit and hungry kiss.

"Please." I repeated as Niel took in deep breaths from the sudden kiss.

"O...okay," He stutterd and blinked, "but text me when your back in your room."

"Okay!" I chirpped as I slipped my hand out of his, "thanks!"

"No problem." He whisperd as he turned around and started to slowly walk back to the dorms.

"Boys." I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

Before I did anything else, I made sure that Niel was gone and out of hearing range. After I was sure, I spun around and quickly replaced my soft smile with a smirk.

"So...do you have my jacket?" I asked to the darkness, causing something to pop out from behind one of the trees.

"So you knew I was here?" Eun Hee asked as she walked over to me, jacket in hand.

"How could I not of?" I asked as I snatched it out of her grasp, "it had started to smell of dirty rat."

"Whatever," Eun Hee grumbled and crossed her arms, "so how are you and Niel doing?"

"Were doing good," I answerd after I had slipped my jacket on, "now, do you wanna tell me why you were spieing on us?"

"I thought you would of already known," Eun Hee sighed and then narrowed her eyes at me, "it’s because I want to be able to see your heart broken face when Niel finally relizes how much of mistake he made with dating you and breaks up with you."

"You would of been waiting a long time." I chuckled.

"Dount it." Eun Hee stated and rolled her eyes, "anyway, I also wanted to let you know that me and my friends are actually going into town tomorrow aswell."

"You better not freaking follow us, you dirty little rat." I growled as she put on an inicent smile.

"Oh my gosh! I would NEVER think of doing that!"

"Lier," I grumbled and then smiled big, "well I guess I could just get my sis to just follow me around tomorrow."

When Eun Hee heard this, her face turned white and she backed up abit.

"S...so?" She stutterd and gulped, "why would you want your sister with you?"

"Because your terrifed of her!" I laughed and then wipped an invicible tear away, "man, I’m looking forward to tomorrow more than ever now."

Just then the alarm for everyone to be back in their dorms went off, startling both Eun Hee and I.

"Well I better be going!" I chirpped as I spun around and started to walk away, "bye!"

"You’ll regret this Min!" Eun Hee yelled to me, causing me to smirk and chuckle softly.

"Sure I will Eun Hee!"

After I said that through, I got a sudden funny feeling in the pit of my stomach. I tried to shake it off, but it wouldn’t go away.

"Weird," I whisperd as I made it to my dorm, "oh yea! The text to Niel."

 

Min

I’m back in my dorm now, thanks for caring ^.^ Good-night and I can’t wait for tomorrow <3!

 

After I sent it, the feeling became stronger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! So I know this chapter is abit short and doesn't have anything to do with any other characters, but I relized I haven't done a Min chapter in awhile so I wanted to give her one ^.^ Anyway I'm now coming up with ideas for tomorrows free day and then abit later on theres the halloween dance : D And also I have two big things happening in the next couple chapters so I'm going to be trying to write alot ^(^.^)^ Anyways enjoy!