When my Heart Tells me.

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Min's POV

"So this is where you guys hang out on your free time?" Mia asked as she looked around the Gazebo from her seat on one of the Gazebo's benches.

"Mostly," Taemin answerd and smiled softly, "it's really cozy here."

"It is," Mia admitted and then brought her attention back to me, "so when does class start again?"

"It's all in your information booklet," I replied for the hundrenth time, "you now your gonna have to read it."

"Fine," She sighed and started to bounce up and done, "I'm bored."

"I remember when you were a kid and you could never sit still," I chuckled and then frowned, "it looks like that habbit followed you."

"Tell me about it!" Minzy laughed and rolled her eyes, "shes hardly ever in her human state. She's always in her panther state so she's able to run around and play."

"It's not my fault!" Mia argued and pouted, "I'm just very active."

"Activley annoying," Minzy mumbled and let out a laugh when Mia tried to whack her over the head, "just kidding!"

"I'm bored too!" Zelo whined and sat up from his spot beside Jonghyun, "can we go do something else?"

"See that," Minzy stated and pointed in Zelo's direction, "Zelo and Mia are almost exlactly alike, their ment for eachother surly."

"Awwww!" I gushed as Mia narrowed her eyes and stuck her tounge out at me, "that's so cute!"

"Hey Mia!" Suzy quickly yelled before Mia got up to hit me, "why do you not like the Academy?"

"Oh," She whisperd and then sat back down, "I guess it's because I don't think it's right that we HAVE to go to this school when were teenagers because we can transform into animals, like what if I want to go to a different high school? I can't."

"Oh I see!" Suzy chirpped and then tilted her head to the side, "i'm curious, where have you been in South Korea? Like how many places have you visted since you haven't been in school?"

"Alot!" Mia yelled and threw her hands up, "Minzy and I have been ALL over South Korea and we even went to Japan for four months! It was really awesome since we got to go shopping in Harajuku and Tokyo!"

"You shopped their!" Park Bom gasped and her eyes widend, "was the fashion amazing?!?"

Mia nodded excitedly and smiled big.

"There were so many amazing stores! Also everywhere you looked there was a girl or guy who had an awesome and edgy outfit that just made you want to rip it off them and steal it!"

"Wow," Park Bom gasped and smiled softly, "your really lucky."

"Did you see The GazettE?!?" I suddenly blurted out and then blushed softly when everyone gave me a funny look.

"Sadly, no," Mia sighed and then made a O shape with , "you like The Gazett?"

"Yea!" I answerd and Mia squealed.

"Oh I just love them!"

"Oh my gosh really!" I yelled and she nodded.

"Yea!"

"Awesome!"

"I know right!"

"Wow," Shindong chuckled, "you guys really are sisters."

"Twin sisters!" Mia and I both corrected him and then smiled at eachother.

"I guess you guys have alot to catch up on," Niel stated from beside me, "you guys have been seperated for awhile."

"True," I agreed and then smiled big at Mia, "you wanna hang out after dinner tomorrow and talk?"

"Sure!" Mia replied and then turned to Niel, "would it be okay if I took your girlfriend away from you for one night?"

When Mia asked this, Niel's face turned bright red and he quickly looked down in shock.

"So you guys are dating!" Ren yelled and stood up while pointing at us, "I'm so smart!"

"Since when?!?" Suzy and Park Bom cried and I blushed lightly.

"Since last night."

"What?" Park Bom asked with a confused look, "you were past out and sleeping last night."

"Uh yea," I giggled and scratched the back of my neck, "about that."

"You snuck out didn’t you!" Park Bom accoused and jumped up, "how could you?!?"

"Uuuuunniiiiiiiiiii," I whined and she let out a loud sigh.

"Fine," She grumbled and sat back down, "but we WILL be talking about this later!"

"Okay!" I chirpped and then rubbed Niel’s back lightly as he sat up slowly.

"Whoops!" Mia giggled and coverd , "I thought everyone knew."

"Nope," I sighed and then my eyes widend, "wait! How did you know?"

"Oh well I saw..." Mia started to explain, but then looked over at me and then trailed off, "um...I just guessed! And I was right!"

"Oh...okay." I said slowly and bit my lip softly.

Something didn’t seem right about that answer, but it would probably be best to just ignore it and change the subject.

"So have you dated anyone?" Niel asked Mia.

"Me?" Mia asked and then looked around as everyone nodded, "Oh! Well actually, no."

"Really?" I asked in disbeliefe, "but you had always been the most liked by the boys when we were younger."

"I still am!" Mia gasped and then winked, "I’m just waiting for the right guy."

"And what should this guy have?" I asked and she blushed lightly.

"I actually don’t know," She replied and then casted her eyes downwards, "I’ll just know when my heart tells me."

"Your hearts never told you before?" Key asked, but Mia didn’t answer straight away.

"No..." She whisperd and then cleared , "well Minzy and I should be getting to our room I think!"

"So early?" I asked while Mia was getting up with Minzy.

"Yea!" Mia giggled and smiled softly, "I wanna try and get some rest before my first day of school."

"Oh okay," I agreed, "Oh! Don’t forget your uniforms should be on your beds!"

"Great," Mia grumbled and then grabbed Minzy’s hand, "let’s go!"

"Okay!" Minzy laughed as they ran out of the Gazebo and towards the dorms.

"You know their not actually gonna be up all night right?" Jonghyun asked me and I nodded.

"Oh yea," I chuckled and smiled softly, "that’s pretty obvious."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you guys like it? It took me awhile to finish because I had to keep deleting and rewritting, but I finaily got it finished! Anyway I MIGHT have 5 chapters up this week, but not comepletly sure, it depends how long it takes me to do my homework and study. Ayway enjoy!

 

P.S. Anyone else obssesed with Orange Caramel's new song, Lipstick? Cuz I know I am : D!!!

 

P.S.S. I'm gonna try and make the chapters longer than this one and try to have two POV's in one chapter.