Eunhyuk's Past

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Eunhyuk's POV

"She was really pretty." Yesung stated and kyuhyun blushed lightly.

"Thanks."

"And she smelled really nice!" I pitched in and Kyuhyun burst out laughing.

"Did you guys really like her that much?" He asked and Yesung and I both nodded, "well that's nice."

"You know," Yesung sighed and leaned agasint a locker, "we should really get some girlfriends of our own."

"Yea.." I mumbled and looked down quickly.

"What's wrong?" Kyuhyun asked and I blushed lightly.

"Oh nothing, It's just I hope I someday find that right girl."

"Same here," Yesung agreed and nudged me in the side, "now let's go get some lunch!"

"Wait, I need to actually go study in the libary," I explained as Yesung started to walk again, "would you guys mind if I skipped out on lunch today?"

"No, not at all." Kyuhyun answerd and Yesung smiled softly.

"You go study Eunhyuk."

"Thanks!" I chirpped as I spun around and started to run back down the hallway until I was around the corner and all alone.

"Oh god," I mumbled and slide down one of the lockers slowly, "that was close."

Yesung and Kyuhyun might of been my two best friends, but there were some things that I just couldn't tell them yet. Through it killed me to be keeping secrets from them, it was probably the best. If they had known I was gay, they might not want to be my friends anymore.
The truth was, I haden't always been gay or mabey I had. It just haden't hit me until three years ago. The first year at this Academy actually.
I had been paired up to share a room with Ryeowook and Minho. I haden't known anybody then, so I was a nervous wreak for the first few days.
So anyway, one night Minho and I were alone in the dorm since Ryeowook had gone out with friends. Everything had been going fine, until Minho came out of the washroom with only pajama bottems on and no shirt, completly revealing his amazing abbs to the world. So that's when it happend...

 

~Flashback~

"Eunhyuk?" Minho asked in a confused tone, pulling me out of my fantasy world called 'Minho's Abbs'.

"Y..yes?" I stutterd and shiffted abit on my bed, "is there something wrong?"

"No, it's just I thought you were starring at me," He idmitted and smirked, "through I wouldn't be surprised."

"Wh...what!?!" I cried and narrowed my eyes, "what do you mean you wouldn't be surprised???"

"Well I can tell your gay," He stated and shrugged, "not that it bothers me."

"I'm not!" I defended and crossed my arms, "really Minho, your so stupid sometimes."

"Really?" He asked and dropped his shirt to the ground as he started to make his way over to my bed, "so what if I kissed you?"

"Then you would be gay," I answerd and started to back up, "so don't come any closer."

My statement caused him to let out a low chuckle as he climbed ontop of my bed and came so close to me that I was pushed up agasint my wall and he was only centimeters away from me.

"So if I kissed you right now?" He asked and leaned in abit closer, "you wouldn't do anything back?"

"Would it mean I'm gay if I did?" I asked and he shurgged.

"Mabey, I guess," He replied and then shuffled even abit closer, "let's just see."

Just as he said that my heart started to thump so hard that I thought it was going to jump out of my chest. It's not that I liked Minho or anything, it's just I'd never actually kissed a guy before and I was just scared. Just as I was about to push him away, our lips came together. My eyes widend as we made contact and a little sound of annoyence came from my lips, but Minho just ignored this and placed his hand on my neck. What if Ryeowook had walked in right then? or what if our window was open and people could see in?
Well, just as I was thinking this, my eyes started to close and I started to react to the strange kiss. It felt nice actually, like I was just...floating. Just then Minho pulled back abit and smiled at my embrassed face.

"You did like it then?" He asked and raised an eyebrow.

"I never said that," I mumbled and blushed a light red, "but why did you stop?"

"I wasen't sure if you were enjoying it," He whisperd and lent back in, "but I was."

~End~

 

"Minho." I whisperd to the empty space and a frown appered on my face.

After that, Minho and I kinda became a couple, but it ended as quickly as it started. The reason was because Minho started to become a player and make out with almost every girl he saw, even brought them over to our dorm. So when Ryeowook and I had had enough, we sat down with him and had a talk, but that didn't end to well...

 

~Flashback~

"You guys are over reacting!" Minho yelled and jumped off his bed, "you guys just don't understand how to have fun!"

"We do know how to have fun!" Ryeowook argued and pointed his finger at him, "and what you do is not fun!"

"Yea, it's just rude and jerk like." I mumbled and Minho narrowed his eyes at me.

"What did you just say?" He asked and walked over to me.

"Your a jerk!" I snapped and stood up so I was all in his face, "you make people think that you like them and that their special, but then after a week or less you get bored of them and just throw them away, like their useless!"

"That's because most of them are." He grumbled and I suddenly threw my hand out and it connected with his cheek.

"YOUR A PIG MINHO!" I screamed as he slowly placed his hand on his stinging cheek and turned to me, "YOU'LL NEVER FIND LOVE AND I HOPE YOU JUST DIE ALONE AND FORGOTTEN!"

"ATLEAST I WON'T DIE A GAY MAN!"

Right as those words left his lips my heart siezed and Ryeowook let out alittle gasp. Tears must of started to stream down my face because Minho's features changed to worried and concernd.

"Wait Eunhyuk, I didn't mean that." He whisperd and tryed to reach for me, but I just slapped his hand and quickly ran out of the room.

I had run all the through the dorm, but only got out the doors before Minho had caught up with me and grabbed my arm.

"Please wait," He whisperd and tightend his fingers around my jacket, "I regret what I said, please don't cry."

"Let me go." I grumbled and tried to pull away, but he just pulled me into his strong arms and hugged me softly.

"Please," I repeated and kissed my forhead softly, "please forgive me."

"I can't," I whisperd and looked down, "you hurt me Minho."

"I didn't mean to!" He defended and tightend his arms, "I can fix this."

"No you can't!" I snapped and pushed him away with all my strenth, "you can't fix this now Minho! You've messed everything up and hurt to many people's hearts!"

"I...I didn't mean to!" He stutterd and tried to grab me again, but I backed up.

"It's over between us Minho," I stated and started to walk backwards, "just forget about whatever has happend between us and just start ignoring me again."

"I can't do that to you Eunhyuk!" He cried.

"Yes you can, "I replied and shook my head, "you've done it to so many people already that it should just come naturly to you now."

"Eunhyuk." He whisperd as I turned around and turned my back to him.

"Were over."

~End~

 

Just as I was about to get up and go to the libary, I saw a person standing in the dark watching me. I jumped up and spun around, thinking it would be Yesung or Kyuhyun, but it wasen't either of them.
It was Donghae

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! So I know this chapter isen't about Min and stuff, but I wanted you guys to know abit about Eunhyuk's past! OOOOOO Minho and Eunhyuk! Now someone has to mend Eunhyuk's heart! And I think all you guys know who it is ; D *wink wink nudge nudge*
Also about the Panther thing! I'm not gonna say much, but one of the comments had something close to it! So look out for the panther soon cuz I'll be revealing the person in the next couple chapters!! Oh no :o I just told you guys the panther is a person >.< Oh well! You guys know that for 100% now : D Anyway enjoy!