Like Old Times

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Taemin's POV

"I think he gets the point Min." Park Bom sighed as Min apoligized to me for the hundrenth time this morning.

"I know,but...but..." She started then trailed off.

"But what?" I asked.

"I just feel so terrible for getting you in trouble!" She cried and threw herself into my arms.

"Oh Min," I chuckled and her hair, "your always a mess when you feel bad."

"Yea!" Park Bom snapped and pulled her back up to a sitting postition, "also, your going to ruin your make up! You need that to look good when you see Niel today!"

"Your right," Min sighed and looked down, "I'm just sorry."

"WE GET IT!" We all yelled together.

"Get what?" We all heard somebody ask from behide us.

We all then turned around to see Mia, Key, Minzy, Zelo, Ren and Jonghyun all standing there with their trays of food in their hands.

"Oh nothing!" Suzy chirpped and everyone nodded.

"Is it because of Min's annoyingness when she feels bad about something?" Mia asked as she took a seat beside me.

"Did you over hear us talking?" I asked with big eyes.

"No," Mia answerd and then smirked, "Min's always annoyed people when she feels bad about something, even when she was younger."

"Wow," Shindong mumbled and then reached across the table to pat Mia's hands, "I feel so sorry for you."

"Yah!" Min yelled and slapped Shindong on the arm.

"So, what are you guys doing for the free day?" Suzy asked as Shindong grumbled something to Min, earning him another slap.

"Well Minzy, Zelo and I are all going into the forest," Mia answerd with a big smile, "I'm not sure what these guys are doing through."

"Ren and I have decided to go into town," Key answerd and then turned to Jonghyun, "would you like to come?"

"I'm not sure," Jonghyun answerd and bit his lip, "both you guys have asked me to join you, but I don't know which one to go with."

"I know how to fix this," Shindong chuckled and then leaned forward, "do you wanna come with us?"

"That just made it worse." Park Bom sighed and rolled her eyes.

"I know," Shindong replied, "I was just kidding about making this eaiser."

"Thanks," Jonghyun mumbled and then let out a loud sigh, "well I may just stay here and catch up on some work."

"You can't stay here on a free day!"Mia gasped, "you have to go out and do something!"

"Well I can't just pick one of you." Jonghyun stated.

"You should go with Mia and then," Key explained and smiled softly, "it will be more fun going around the forest then coming into town with us. Plus, you haven't really hung out with Mia, Zelo and Minzy alot since you guys got here."

"Yea Hyung!" Zelo whined and did a pouty face, "come with us!"

"I really do hate it when you do ageyo," Jonghyon sighed as he ruffled Zelo's hair, "I thought you were bad boy Zelo?"

"I am!" Zelo stated ad narrowed his eyes, "look, are you coming with us or not?"

As Jonghyun was thinking, I noticed him look over at Key and give him a funny look. Jonghyun then smiled softly and turned back to everyone.

"I'll go to the forest with you guys."

"Yes!" Zelo cheered and then jumped up, "come on! We might as well get going now!"

"But we haven't even eaten any of our food!" Minzy yelled to Zelo as hee started to run to the cafateria doors, "never mind."

"I guess we'll see you guys later!" Mia chirpped as Minzy, Jonghyun and her all got up, "bye!"

"Bye!" We all called to them as they dashed off, leaving Key and Ren with us.

"So what do you guys plan on doing today?" Key asked us as we pulled our attention back to our food.

"Well us four are going into town to look around," Suzy answerd and smiled big as she pointed to Min, "and she's going on her date."

"Oh yea!" Key gasped and then started to look around, "where is Niel anyway?"

"He said he was going to meet me outside the Academy's doors in like three minutes," Min replied as she stood up, "so I better be going, see you guys later tonight."

"Have fun!" I called to her as she walked away, "I'm so happy for her!"

"I know right!" Suzy giggled and let out a soft sigh, "she's so lucky to of found the man of her dream."

"Yea." I whisperd as I casted my eyes downwards.

"Hey Taemin," Park Bom asked, "why did you cancel on Chung Cha and Minho?"

"Because I wanted to hang out with you guys," I explained as I looked back up, "I felt like I was hanging out with them to much."

"But you like hanging out with them." Suzy stated with a frown.

"Yea," Park Bom agreed and then gave me a soft smile, "also this would of been your first time hanging out without studying."

"Well I'm fine," I stated as a fake smile appered on my face, "I really, REALLY, just want to hang out with you guys."

"Okay," Park Bom sighed, "if your sure."

"I'm sure!" I chirpped just as the end of breakfast bell went off, "well we better be going!"

"Would you mind if we joined you guys?" Ren asked us just as we were all getting up.

"Of course not!" Suzy answerd with a big smile, "it'll be more fun with more people!"

"Cool." Ren replied.

"So what do you guys want to look at first?" Shindong asked us as we walked out of the cafateria.

"Clothing stores!" Park Bom, Suzy and Key all replied at the same time.

"Great," Shindong grumbled and rolled his eyes, "what a great way to spend our free day, shopping!"

"Were also going to stop at the coffee and dessert place when were done." Park Bom chuckled, causing Shindong's eyes to widen.

"Did I ever tell you how much I love you?" He asked her as he pulled her into a tight hug.

"Ah!" She yelled and tried to wiggle out, "let me go!"

"Let her go!" Suzy yelled as she pulled on Shindong's arm.

I was standing there with Ren and Key, laughing, until I noticed something in the corner of my eye.

"Uh guys...I'll be right back." I mumbled as I walked away from my friends and around the corner.

Standing right before me with her head down was none of than Chung Cha.

"Chung Cha?" I asked in disbelieve.

"Hello Oppa," She whisperd as she played with her fingers, "can...can we talk?"

"Yea sure." I replied.

"Thanks," She mumbled and then looked up to face me, "I'm really sorry about Yang Gae and Na Young yesterday. What they said to you and your friend wasen't right. I don't understand what got into them."

"Their jerks," I grumbled, but then quickly cleared my voice and smiled softly, "it's fine, it's not like it was your fault or anything."

Chung Cha nodded slowly and then we just stood there for acouple of seconds in silence. I was about to tell her I had to go when she suddenly spoke up.

"Why did you take the blame yesterday for your friend?!?"

"Oh um..." I whisperd and bit my lip lightly, "I didn't want her to get in trouble."

"Wow," Chung Cha whisperd with big eyes, "you must really care for your friends."

I was nodding just as Chung Cha and I both heard my friends calling for me.

"Well I better get going." I explained as I turned around.

"Oppa!" Chung cha gasped and grabbed my arm, stopping me, "do you mabey wanna...study tomorrow night?"

A big smile spread across my face as she asked me that. It felt like years since we had done that together and I really did miss it.

"Sure," I answerd and turned around to face her, "I would like that."

"Great!" She chirpped as we heard foot steps coming our way, "well I'll leave you with your friends. Bye."

"Bye." I chuckled as she dashed off and everyone came around the corner with raised eyebrows.

"Who were you talking to?" Shindong asked.

"Just a friend." I answerd with a soft smile.

"Cool," Suzy stated and then poked my arm, "so you guys wanna head out?"

"Yea!" Everyone cheered and started to run back to the Academy's doors, leaving only me and Shindong.

"So what did you and this friend talk about?" He asked me with a wink.

"Just planned something." I replied as we started walking.

"What was it?"

"Were just going to go and study," I chuckled and smiled, "like old times."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update >.< I had some writers block and couldn't think of what to write, I've come up with some ideas so I'm going to try and update again this week. The only thing is I may not be able to update tomorrow because I may be busy, but I'm still not sure. So I'm just really sorry for the late and short update : ( Anyways enjoy!