Missing

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Key's POV

"She's still asleep?" Ren asked Niel as he flopped down on his bed.

"Yep," He mumbled and rolled over so he could face us, "she fell silent after her attack last night, and she hasen't opened her eyes since."

"Well atleast she's still alive." I stated and Niel nodded.

"Yea, your right."

"I'm always right," I chuckled and then let out a small gasp, "oh hey! You still haven't told us what happend that night that you guys went missing."

"Oh yea," Niel grumbled and sighed softly, "well what happend was we stopped on the top of The Waterfall of Love so Min could tie her shoe, but instead leaving and meeting up with the group, she fell into the river,"

"That's terrible!" Ren cried and I slapped him on the arm lightly.

"Anyway as I was saying, she went over the waterfall and I went down to go get her. After I got her I started to carry her down a trail until we were completly lost and it was getting dark. So I stopped by alittle cave that could only fit her and abit of me and we were about to go to sleep when suddenly a mouse jumped out of the bushes. Long story short the mouse was taken away by a panther and we almost died."

"The panther tried to kill you?!?" Ren yelled and Niel blushed lightly.

"Okay it didn't, but it could of."

"Dummy," I chuckled and then my eyes widend in disbalive, "wait, a panther?"

"Yea, why?" Niel asked and raised his eyebrows.

"Well panthers aren't in this area so it couldn't of been a real panther," I explained and Niel nodded slowly, "it must of been a student."

"But we don't have a panther student here," Ren stated and turned to Niel, "if there was, they would be in Niel and Min's class."

"Mabey their not part of the school?" Niel suggested, but I shook my head.

"Nope, when a person can turn into a Animal and they hit their teen years. They HAVE to come to the Academy," I explained as Ren shrugged.

"Well mabey their a student who escaped."

"Is that even possible?" Niel asked and I bit my lip softly.

"I guess it could be," I replied and then pointed to him, "was there anything that the panther had that caught your attention?"

"Not really," He mumbled, but then threw his head up and nodded quickly, "actually the panther did have bright blue eyes."

"Bright blue eyes?" I whisperd, "why does that ring a bell?"

"Min!" Ren yelled, startiling both Niel and I, "Min had bright blue eyes last night!"

"What do you mean." Niel asked, worry filling his voice.

"She was screaming last night and one time when she threw her head up, her eyes turned bright blue," I explained and then paused, "but only for a second."

"What could it mean through?" Ren asked and Both Niel and I shrugged.

"It could mean nothing," I answerd and then frowned, "or it could mean that that panther and Min, are connected somehow."

 

Taemin's POV

"She woke up?!?" Suzy gasped and Park Bom nodded.

"Sometime this morning at nine," She explained and took a seat with her tray, "their releasing her now I think."

"So she'll be here for lunch?" I asked while hopping up and down.

"Yep!" Park Bom chirpped, causing Suzy and I to squeal.

"Okay, settle down ladies," Shindong chuckled and I stuck my tounge out at him.

"I'm just thankful that the attack didn't damage her or anything." Park Bom whisperd.

"Wasen't that two nights ago?" Shindong asked and we all nodded, "well it did take her one whole day to recover then."

"Yea," She whisperd and sighed softly, "guys we should probably not bring it up, okay?"

"Why not?" I asked and raised my eyebrows, "will she freak out again?"

"No," Park Bom mumbled and started to play with her noodles, "apparently she doesn't even remember it happening."

"Really?!?" Suzy and I both gasped unison.

"Yessssss," Park Bom hissed and Suzy and I shut our mouths, "now be quiet."

"Okay." We both mumbled and slumbed down in our seats.

"Oh guys sorry!" Park Bom cired and gave Suzy a big hug, "I'm just so nervous about Min!"

"It's okay Unni!" Suzy chirpped and patted her back, "she's gonna be fine."

"Who's gonna be fine?"

When we heard that soft voice, we all whipped our heads around to see her. There, at the end of our table was Min. She was standing there with a confused expression and holding her tray of food. Her eyes seemed to be even brighter today and her skin was still abit pale, but other than that she looked fine and healthy.

"MIN!" We all screamed and jumped up to give her a hug.

"Gonna drop my food!" She cried and we all quickly backed up.

"Whoops," Suzy giggled and smiled big, "were so glad your awake!"

"I am too!" Min chirpped and placed her tray down, "okay, now come give me some hugs!"

We all laughed and ran forward to give her a big group hug.

"We've missed you Min," Park Bom stated after we had all pulled back and were taking our seats, "we weren't sure you were going to make it."

"Why wouldn't I?" Min asked and and smiled, "I was only asleep for acouple of days."

"Just asleep?" I asked and Shindong kicked me under the table.

"Yea," She replied , but then placed her finger on his bottem lip, "well, that I remember."

"What do you mean?" Suzy asked and Min shrugged.

"The nurse was asking if I rememberd waking up late at night and screaming, but I don't."

"Oh," Park Bom whisperd and started to dig into her noddles, "that's weird."

Min nodded and then pushed her tray away with a frown.

"It's even weirder through," She explained and sighed softly, "ever since I woke up, I haven't been hungry."

"Well you should atleast try eating." Suzy suggested, but Min just shook her head.

"I don't wanna."

"Are you sure your feeling okay Min?" Shindong asked and Min just nodded.

"Yea, I'm fine," She mumbled and then suddenly stood up, "I need to go use the washroom."

"Min I think somethings wrong with you." Park Bom stated and stood up to go with her, "mabey Suzy and I should come with you."

"No it's fine!" Min chirpped and smiled big, "I just need to go use the washroom, nothing seriuse."

"Are you sure?" Suzy asked and Min nodded.

"Guys calm down I'm fine." She explained and was about to turn around when a group of four girls showed up and bumped into her.

"Oh sorry!" She gasped and looked up to see them, "oh, it's you."

"Surprised?" One of the girls asked and smriked, "I guess not."

"Who are you?" Park Bom asked and the girl whipped her head around to narrow her eyes at us.

"You don't know me?" She asked and Min rolled her eyes.

"She's the chick I was fighting with," Min explained and turned back to the girl, "now what do you want?"

"Wait!" I gasped and jumped up, "your the girl who hurt Min?!?"

"Yep!" The girl chirpped and smiled big, "I did hurt her pretty good didn't I?"

"Why don't you just get lost?" Min grumbled and went to walk past her, but the girl placed her arm out and stopped her.

"I came here for a reason you know," The girl sighed and her friends giggled, "I would never come to just chat with you."

"Fine, what is it?"

"Eun-Hee's gone missing," The girl answerd and narrowed her eyes, "and I think you have something to do with it."

"Rat girl?" Min asked and the four girls all let out screams of annoydense.

"She's a mouse!" One of the friends with long brown hair snapped.

"Whatever," Min mumbled and shrugged, "well I have nothing to do with it so please get out of my way and face."

"Stop lieing!" The bear girl yelled and stomped her foot, causing everyone in the cafateria to turn and look our way, "you do know what happend to Eun-Hee!"

"I told you I don't!" Min yelled and crossed her arms, "how long has she been missing?"

"Since the day you went missing." All the girls said in unison.

"Wait!" Min gasped and threw her arms down to clench her hands into fists, "that little rat probably pushed me into the damn waterfall!"

"What are you talking about?" Bear girl asked and rolled her eyes, "stop playing games and just tell us where she is!"

"I don't know where your rat girl is!" Min repeated and spun around, "now I'm leaving."

"Stop!" The bear girl called and ran forward so she could grab Min's arm, but when she did Min suddenly froze and looked down, "just tell us where she is!"

"SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHERE THE HELL SHE IS!" Min exploded and spun around to slap the girl in the face.

Everyone in the cafateria let out gasps of surprise as the bear girl was thrown backwards and hit the floor, skidding back alittle.

"M...Min!" I cried and whipped my head around to see her, but when I did, alittle scream escaped from my lips when I saw her eyes.

They were bright blue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just to let you guys know, I met to write she when Min said "SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHERE THE HELL SHE IS!" so it wasen't a mistake, also does anyone have any idea what's happening to the Min? Is the panther a student or just a real panther? and if it's a student, who do you think it is? Leave your guess in the comments and let's see if your right ; D