I'll Protect You

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Eunhyuk's POV

"Again?" I whisperd as Yesung, Ryewook, Donghae and I all stood infront of a very shocked Kyuhyun and "Jin".

"Sorry," Yesung chuckled and blushed lightly in embrassment, "we didn't mean to catch you guys...kissing."

"It's our fault!" Sungmin gasped and jumped up, "we should of been more careful."

"Or you guys could of just been quiet and left." Kyuhyun grumbled as he got up, earning a whack from Sungmin.

"So what are you guys doing away from your group anyway?" Sungmin asked as he turned back to us.

"We got bored," I sighed and shrugged, "so we came looking for you two."

"Why did you look by the trees?" Kyuhyun asked with a frown.

"Because it's the most privite place." I answered with a smirk.

"I see..." Kyuhyun mumbled and looked down.

"Well I guess we should probably leave," Donghae stated, "so you guys can continue your...time together."

"No it's okay!" Sungmin yelled, getting a pair of dagger eyes from Kyuhyun, "we were just finishing."

"We were?" Kyuhyun asked and then let out a big sigh when Sungmin gave him puppy dog eyes, "I mean yes, yes we are done."

"Oh okay!" Ryeowook chirpped and then smiled big, "so do you guys wana hang out?"

"Okay," Sungmin answerd and then dragged Kyuhyun over to us, "but what r we gonna do?"

"We could go to the closest campfire and hear a ghost story?" Yesung suggested.

"Sure," kyuhyun sighed as everyone nodded, "theres not much else to do."

"Great let's go!" Ryeowook chirpped as we all started to walk away.

I was starting to walk away with everyone until I relized that Donghae wasen't standing beside me anymore. I slowly turned around to see that he haden't moved except now his eyes were casted downwards and he was hugging himself.

"Donghae?" I whisperd as I walked over to him, leaving the rest of the group as they kept walking, "what are you doing?"

"N...nothing." Donghae stutterd as I got closer.

"Then why aren't you coming?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

"I...I'm just doing something," He whisperd and gulped, "you g...go on."

"I'm not going to leave you Donghae," I chuckled as I stood beside him, "come on, just tell me what's wrong."

"I'm scared..." He mumbled so quietly that I almost missed it.

"Scared?" I asked and he nodded, "of what?"

"Of the ghost story," He sighed and was about to say something else, but before he could I placed my fingers under his chin and lifted his head up so I could look into his eyes.

"You don't need to be scared Donghae," I stated and smiled softly, "I'm here to protect you."

"R...really?" He stutterd with big eyes.

"Mhm," I answerd and then slowly dropped my hand, "so come on."

"O...okay." He said slowly as I took his hand and started to walk with him towards the campfire, "you know, we could just ditch and go to a campfire thats not telling scary stories."

"Good we?" He asked softly.

"Sure," I chuckled and turned to him with a big smile, "let's go."

 

Taemin's POV

"One of you better speak up now or both of you will be expelled!" Mrs. Kim snapped as Minho and I just gave her blank expressions, "time is ticking!"

"You can't expelle us if you don't know which one of us did it." Minho stated with a smirk as he leaned back in his chair.

"Well, I can GUESS which one of you did it." Mrs. Kim growled as she narrowed her eyes at Minho.

"Isen't good enough." He chuckled, causing her to let out a frustated cry.

"You know what! I'm not going to miss out on this night, so I'm leaving, but if I come back and find you two gone," She snarled as she walked over to the door and opened it, "then I'll make sure you BOTH get expelled."

Mrs. Kim then slammed the door shut, leaving Minho and I on our own. My heart then started to race as I heard Minho's chair scratch agasint the ground and the sound of him getting up.

"Where are you going?" I asked as he placed his hand on the door's doorknob.

"I'm leaving." He answerd.

"But we'll get in trouble," I stated and frowned, "I don't want to get in trouble because of something you did."

"Urg, fine." He grumbled as he removed his hand from the doorknob and walked over to my desk.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he sat on my desk.

"I'm bored," He mumbled and then turned to me, "hey, why did you take the blame for Min?"

"She's my friend, I didn't want her to get in trouble," I answerd and then crossed my arms, "why did you?"

"Because she's your friend," He replied as he looked out the window, "so I knew you would be dumb enough to try and take the blame, so I took it with you."

"What?" I asked and narrowed my eyes, "why are you talking like you know everything about me?"

"I'm not," He argued, "I just know that you care for your friends, so I could just tell that you would do that for her."

"Sure," I mumbled as I looked down at my shoes, "why did you want to help me anyway?"

"Because..." He started, but then paused and thought for a second, "because your Chung Cha's friends, and she would of hated it if you got expelled."

"Nice," I grumbled and then sighed softly, "well I don't think were really friends anymore."

"Why not?" Minho asked, even through he already knew why.

"Because I 'ditched' her," I answerd and then looked up at him with narrowed eyes, "like you guys said."

"Well it's true." Minho chuckled.

"It's not!" I snapped and shot up, "you were being a jerk to me last night so why would I want to hang out with you?!?"

"How was I being a jerk?" He asked with a frown.

"Because you think I'm lieing about the lizard, plus you sided with the two girls who were making fun of me all night," I replied, "that's why I'm mad at you."

"They weren't making fun of you Taemin," He sighed, "your just over reacting."

"Whatever," I grumbled and crossed my arms, "the only reason your sideing with them anyway is because their pretty girls and everyone knows that the almighty Minho just loves the ladies."

"What?" Minho asked and whipped his head around to face me, bringing our faces only centimeters apart, "what did you say?"

"Your a womanizer." I answerd, causing him to narrow his eyes at me and stand up, pushing me agasint the desk behide me.

"Why would you say that?" He growled.

"Because all you do is pick up one girl, get bored of her and then throw her away," I answerd as I leaned back abit, "then you go onto the next girl."

After I said that my heart started to thud so hard that I thought it was going to break out of my rib cage. Why was I saying this anyway? It's not like I believed any of these rumers that I had heard girls in my class talk about billions of times, mabey it was because I was just so mad at him.

"So you believe the rumers?" He asked as he placed his hands on the desk behide me, trapping me inbetween them, "I didn't take you as a person that would."

"Well why wouldn't I believe them?" I asked.

"Because most people who do have a crush on me." He answerd and then looked into my eyes.

My eyes widend and I was about to open my mouth to quickly state that I did not have a crush on him, but the door swung open and in walked Mrs. Kim.

"What are you two doing?!?" She yelled as she spotted what position that Minho and I were in.

"Were not doing anything," Minho stated as pulled his hands away and turned around to face her, "now, can we leave?"

"Yea...whatever..." She said slowly while giving us a funny look, "just...be prepared if I call you back to ask more questions..."

"Great." Minho mumbled as he shoved his hands in his jeans pockets and then shuffled out of them room.

"Are you going to go or what Taemin?" Mrs. Kim asked me as she watched me just stand there frozen with wide eyes and my mouth hanging open.

"Oh...um yea!" I gasped and then smiled softly, "good-bye."

With that I dashed out of the classroom and out into the empty hallway. I kept running until I had made it around the corner and made sure no one else was aorund, then I took a seat on the floor and put my head in my hands.

"Oh my god." I whisperd to myself.

That was close.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys : D So I'm going to try and update again tomorrow because I have alot of drama filled parts coming up ^(^.^)^ Anyway enjoy!