The Thing

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

"Oh hey Chung Cha!" He laughed and pushed through all his friends, "you sounded like my ex there for a second."

"Anne Unni?" She asked and he nodded, "I din't know you guys broke up!"

"Yep," He sighed and nodded, "we just kinda fell out."

"Oh," She whisperd and then quickly perked up, "Oh Oppa! I want you to meet someone!"

My eyes widend and I quickly looked down as Chung Cha squeezed my hand tightly.

"This is my friend Taemin Oppa!"

"Hey." He smiled as I looked up slowly.

"H...he...hey." I stutterd and mentaly slapped myself.

"He's shy!" She giggled and poked my arm, "he talks much more after you get to know him better."

"Great," He chuckled and lookd in my direction again, "we should hang out sometime then, since your friends with Chung Cha you must be a pretty cool guy."

"Uh...yea!" I gasped and gulped when he raised his eyebrows.

"Someone's excited!" One of his friends yelled and all of them laughed.

"Guys give him a break," Minho sighed and turned to them, "it's hard to talk to someone as awesome as me."

"Oppa!" Chung Cha laughed and punched him in the arm lightly, "your embrassing him!"

"Oh sorry," He laughed and patted me on the shoulder, "you busy tomorrow after school?"

"He was going to study with me actually tomorrow," Chung Cha expalined, but then gasped, "I know! Let's all study together in the libary tomorrow."

"Sure," Minho shrugged and smiled big, "see you guys tomorrow."

I nodded and Chung Cha giggled softly.

"Bye Oppa!" She called as she dragged me away from them and into the libary.

"Your friends with Minho?" I whisperd as we got to the table we were sitting at and grabbed our books.

"Yep!" She replied and nodded, "he was best friends with my older brother before we even started going to the Academy, so I've known him for ALONG time."

"Wow," I mumbled and blushed lightly, "lucky."

"What?" She asked and I quickly looked up.

"I just said wow that's awesome." I laughed and she smiled.

"Oh okay!"

"Yea," I whisperd.

"Well let's get going," She stated as the bell started to ring out, "time to get back now anyway."

"Yea your right."

"walk me back?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yea sure," I chuckled and fell into step beside her, "just incase some panther jumps out and tries to attack us."

We both started to laugh hard and Chung Cha nudged my in the side.

"Like THAT would ever happen!"

 

Min's POV

Mud splashed up into my face as I ran as hard as I could and jumped over a fallen down tree. My vision started to blur as the heavy rain started to get into my eyes, but I couldn't stop running or IT would get me.

"I've almost got you!"

the thing hissed into my ear and I let out alittle whimper.

"No!" I yelled as my foot fell into a deep puddle of mud and water and I fell to the ground.

"I've got you now!"The thing cackled as I tried to pull out, "there's no getting away from me!"

"Yes there is!" I cried as darkness started to swarm around me and a loud roar was heard from somewhere in it, "let me go!"

"Never!" It yelled and suddenly a flash of lightning went off and when it cleard there was only two things looking at me.

A pair of bright blue eyes.

"AHHHHHHHH!" I screamed and started to cry hard, "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!"

"You know what I want from you!" The voice growled and the blue eyes narrowed, "don't you?"

"No!" I yelled and shook my head in a rather fast pace, "I don't know what you mean!"

"Well that's to bad I guess," It snarled and the eyes seemed to be laughing at me, "I guess you'll just be dieing!"

"NO!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this chapter is really short, but I'm updating again today because I didn't want to change the POV three timesin one chapter.