Spine Chill

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Key’s POV

"Key get up!" Ren yelled as he shook me like crazy, "get up get up!"

"What!" I snapped and shot up, "why are you touching me?!?"

"Because one of the school’s alarms are going off!" He cried with teary eyes.

"So?" I grumbled and flopped back down, "It probably doesn’t concern us."

"It’s the alarm for the nurse’s office!" He yelled and started to sob hard, "It mean’s one of the patience is in trouble!"

My eyes suddenly flew open and I jumped up.

"Niel!" I gasped and quickly ran to the closet to change, "what are you standing there for then?!?"

"Because I needed to wake up!" He explained and gulped, "what if Niel is dieing?!?"

After I had slipped on my pants, shirt and jacket I slowed down and spun around to face him.

"Niel was fine when we went to see him," I stated and coverd my mouth, "it’s the girl he likes!"

 

Ren I had run out of the boy’s dorm and across the Academy’s school ground before we almost slammed into a crowd of kids who had been woken up.

"Why is that thing going off?!" A boy yelled.

"I’m missing my beauty sleep!" Some girl cried.

"Idiots!" I snapped and started to push threw them, "let us threw!"

"Hey!" A girl gasped as I stepped on her foot, "watch where your going!"

"Yea yea, whatever," I mumbled and threw the Academy’s front door open, "Ren get in!"

He nodded and ran threw as I let go of it and quickly followed behide him.

"MIN!" I heard a kid scream and I pointed to the right, "this way!"

"Niel!" Ren gasped as we got closer to the nurse’s office and saw a group of four kids already standing by the door, that was being blocked by a teacher.

"What’s happening!" One of the girl’s with long straight red hair yelled.

"We don’t know!" One of the teachers cried and backed up abit, "we just got orders to hold everyone back."

"Is it Min!" One of the boy’s sobbed while holding onto the other boy’s arm.

"I..it..."The teacher started , but then looked down as she answerd, "yes."

"NO!" The boy yelled and then threw him himself forward, "she’s in trouble!"

Everyone then suddenly went quiet as a blood crudaling scream erupted from the room.

"Hold her still!" We all heard the nurse order and then a crash came from inside.

"Oh god." A girl with long dark brown hair with platnium blonde highlights gasped as tears started to stream down her face, "you have to let us threw!"

"We can’t!" The teacher stated and then turned to Ren and I, "who are you two?"

"N...Niel’s friends," Ren stutterd and the teacher nodded.

"You have nothing to worry about then," She stated and gave us a small smile, "Niel’s not in any trouble."

"BE CAREFUL!" Niel yelled from inside the room, "DON’T HURT HER!"

"What’s going on?" Ren asked and the teacher shook her head sadly.

"I really don’t have any idea."

"Then look threw the god damn window!" The red haired girl yelled and the teacher cringed, but did as she said.

"Oh my!" The teacher gasped and then we all ran forward to look in.

"Min!" The boy yelled as we alll saw Min shaking like crazy on the bed.

It almost looked like she was having a seizure, except her body was moving and shaking way to much. She suddenly then threw her head up and let out another terrifing scream.

"Hey eyes!" I yelled and everyone gasped as they saw Min’s eyes suddenly flash to a bright blue for a second, before going back to their normal bright yellow.

"What’s happening to her!" The brown haired girl cried as Min’s back arched and she let out a chocked scream, "is she dieing?!?"

"She can’t be!" The crying boy sobbed, "she can’t die!"

"Th...that’s i...it!" The teacher stammerd and pushed us all away from the window, "you kids need to leave!"

"We can’t leave her!" The other boy yelled.

"Well it’s not helping her if you stand here!" The teacher agrued.

"WHERE NOT LEAVING OUR BEST FRIEND!" The brown haired girl suddenly exploded and everyone jumped back, "SO DON’T YOU BE TELLING US TO!"

"Suzy!" The red haired girl gasped and the girl hiccuped.

"Sorry! I get upset when scary things are happening."

"Fine stay!" The teacher snapped and then spun around to face us, "but you two boys have no reason to be here."

"But Niel!" Ren argued.

"He’s in no danger so go!"

I narrowed my eyes at the woman and grabbed Ren’s arm.

"Don’t waste your time on her." I mumbled and started to pull him away.

"I heard that!" She yelled and I threw my hand up.

"You were supposed to!"

I heard her gasp as I pulled Ren around the corner and into an empty classroom so we could just stop and think about what had just happend.

"We...we can’t leave Niel!" Ren cried and wiped his eyes quickly, "we just can’t!"

"Ren stop crying," I whisperd and leaned forward to help him wipe them away, "you never cry."

"I know," He hiccuped and closed his eyes, "it feels weird."

"Well then stop."

He nodded slowly as I wipped the last tear away and then pulled back.

"There, good as new." I chuckled softly and he frowned.

"I probably have big puffy red eyes now." He grumbled.

I shrugged and looked away.

"I couldn't tell since this room is so dark."

"Where are we then?" He asked and then took a step forward, but tripped and fell right into me.

We both came crashing to the ground, his head flying forward and smacking agasint my chest.

"S...sorry!" He stutterd and jumped up.

"It's fine," I mumbled and got up slowly, "um, let's just get back to our dorm."

"Okay," He agreed and followed behide me as we walked out of the class and down the hallway.

"Key?" Ren asked as my hand touched the front door's handle, "will you ever tell me who the person is who broke your heart?"

"Mabey," I whisperd and threw the door open, "but right now isen't a good time."

"When will there be a good time?"

"I don't know," I mumbled and looked down, "my heart still hurts every time I think about it and I never want to go through something like that again."

"Oh, I'm so sorry."

"Me too," I said so quietly that he probably didn't even hear me, "Um...now let's just go get some sleep."

"Okay." He mumbled and walked past me.

Just as I was stepping out a chill went up my spine and I suddenly had the feeling that we were being watched. I was going to look around and check, but Ren had stopped and was watching me with a confused look on his face.

"You coming?"

"Oh! Um...yea." I called and started to walk again, but the feeling seemed to just follow me.

"Weird," I mumbled as we got closer to the boy's dorm, "I could of sworn something was out there."

Just then there was a loud russle in the bushes and I whipped around to finaily catch who ever had been watching us, but whatever it was, it was gone. Leaving Ren and I alone.

 

Ryeowook's POV

"Dumb alarm," Donghae grumbled from under his covers, "did it wake anyone else up?"

"Yes." He and Sungmin both groaned from our beds.

"What alarm was it?" Sungmin asked and turned to me.

"I don't know," I answerd and turned to Donghae, "do you know?"

Donghae popped his head out from under the covers and shook it.

"No idea."

"Hm, well I'm sure it's not a big deal or anything." Sungmin stated and flopped back over, "goodnight."

"Wait Minnie!" I gasped and he rolled back over with raised eyebrows.

"Yes?"

"Why had you been talking to Kyuhyun that one day?" I asked and my eyes widend when he blushed a deep red and quickly hid under his covers, "was it bad??"

"No!" He yelled and blushed again when Donghae and I both jumped alittle, "sorry, what I mean is it wasen't bad or anything. I just had to ask him a few questions."

"About what?" Donghae asked.

Sungmin shrugged and rested back on his pillow.

"Just stuff."

"Can you tell us the stuff?" I urged and did a pouty face, "pleeeeeeease."

"Nope," Sungmin chuckled and rolled over so he didn't face us, "you guys will never know."

"Awwwww." Donghae and I both whined and then flopped back on our beds.

"Your no fun Minnie." I mumbled and crossed my arms.

"Sorry I can't hear you since I'm asleep." Sungmin chuckled and turned out his light.

"Fine," I sighed and pulled my covers up, "goodnight Donghae."

"Mmm." He grumbled and turned out his light.

"Goodnight Ryeowook then," I grumbled and turned my light out so we were in complete darkness, "dummies."