Your Together?

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Sungmin's POV"MINNIE?!?"

My eyes widend and Kyuhyun dropped me as we heard Donghae yell my name. I hit the floor with a thud and lost my breath for a second. Kyuhyun quickly bent down to help me, but I just swatted him away.

"Minnie!" Donghae gasped and ran over to help me up.

"Donghae stop I'm fine." I whisperd and he nodded then backed up.

"Eunhyuk?!?" I heard Kyuhyun ask and so I turned to see Eunhyuk sitting on Donghae's bed with wide eyes and an open mouth, "what are you doing here?!?"

"I...I was hanging out with D...Donghae," He stutterd and gulped, "wh...what are you doing here?????"

"I...I was just bringing Sungmin home..." Kyuhyun trailed off as he casted his eyes towards the floor.

"Then why were you..." Eunhyuk started and then paused, "like were you just about to....are you two...together?"

My heart started to race when he said the word together. We couldn't let them know, it was to soon, what if they didn't understand and start to hate us? I turned my head to see Kyuhyun giving me a pleading look. I bit my lip softly and quickly looked away. Not now, I wasen't ready for them to know.

"Sungmin?" Kyuhyun asked and took my hand into his, "it's now or never."

I turned to him slowly and sallowed back a sob that was trying to escape. I was about to shake my head when I noticed his face. He was giving me a beautiful soft smile with pleading eyes that just sparkled in the lamp light. That's when I relized how proud I was for being his boyfriend. I then took a big breath and nodded. He smiled big and spun around to face Donghae and Eunhyuk.

"Yes," He answerd and squeezed my hand tightly, "were a couple."

"Really?" Donghae asked with big eyes, "is that true Minnie?"

"Yes and please don't hate m..." But before I could finish, Donghae ran forwards and gave me a big bear hug.

"Minnie that's amazing!" He cried and hugged me tighter, "I'm so happy for you!"

"W...what?" I asked as he backed up with a big smile on his face, "your not disgusted?"

"Of course not!" He answerd and blushed lightly, "I think it's the cutest thing ever!"

"See," Kyuhyun chuckled and pulled me into his arms for a soft hug, "you had nothing to worry about."

"Woah wait!" Eunhyuk yelled and jumped up, "what about Jin?"

"Jin?" Donghae asked with a confused face as Kyuhyun and I both looked away quickly, "who's Jin?"

"Kyuhyun's girlfriend." Eunhyuk started and Donghae let out a loud gasp.

"Kyuhyun's cheating on you?!?"

"No!" I cried, surprising everyone at my out burst, "I mean, Kyuhyun would NEVER cheat on me!"

"But he is," Eunhyuk stated and narrowed his eyes at Kyuhyun, "how could you cheat on such a sweet kid?"

"What kid?" I asked with a pouty face, "I'm your age!"

"Eunhyuk it's true," Kyuhyun sighed and hung his head, "I am also dating Jin."

"See!" Eunhyk yelled and pointed at Kyuhyun, "how could you?!?"

"Well it's quite easy," He replied, getting disgusted looks from Eunhyuk and Donghae, "I just need a wig, some make-up and a girl's uniform."

"Why would you need tha..." Eunhyuk started to ask, but then suddenly stopped when he finaily understood what Kyuhyun was saying, "JIN WAS SUNGMIN DRESSED UP?!?"

"Yep!" I chirpped and blushed lightly, "were you falling for me?"

"I think I need to lay down," Eunhyuk mumbled and flopped back down on Donghae's bed, "this is to much to take in."

Donghae giggled softly and then turned back to us.

"So what's up with you dressing like a girl?"

"Kyuhyun told Eunhyuk and Yesung that he had a girlfriend, and so they wanted to meet her," I answerd and chuckled, "so I had to dress up like a girl so they could meet his girlfriend."

"Wow!" Donghae laughed and spun around to look at Eunhyuk, "did you really fall for Sungmin?!?"

"No!" Eunhyuk stated and then shot up, "wait! Yesung and I are supposed to meet Jin again at the campfire!"

"I know!" Kyuhyun groaned.

"Well atleast Eunhyuk knows now!" Donghae chirpped, "it's just Yesung who still thinks your dating a girl called Jin."

"Yea, your right," Kyuhyun sighed and then shrugged, "also it'll be easier if I just have to avoid Yesung."

"You can't avoid Yesung!" Eunhyuk snapped and shook his head, "Yesung wants all of us to hang out, plus every year you get in Yesung's group. So he's going to see you right away."

"Damn, your right," Kyuhyun grumbled and bit his lip, "so what am I supposed to do then?"

Just then everyone turned to me with wide eyes.

"I know what your all thinking and I already agreed," I mumbled and looked down, "Kyuhyun talked me into it."

"I bet there wasen't much talking." Eunhyuk said under his breath, causing Donghae and Kyuhyun to start laughing.

"It was talking!" I protested and crossed my arms, "don't think such dirty thoughts Eunhyuk!"

"Sorry!" He laughed and was about to say something else when we heard a knock on the door.

"Quiet!" I hissed and everyone quickly fell silent.

"Donghae?!? Minnie?!?" We all heard Ryeowook ask as he jiggled the doorknob, "why's the door locked?!?"

Everyone's eyes widend and as we all turned our heads to look at one another. Kyuhyun then gulped and closed his eyes.

"We screwed."

 

  

 Ryeowook's POV

"Donghae?!? Minnie?!?" I asked as I relized the door was locked, "why's the door locked?!?"

"Mabey it just locked on it's own?" Yesung suggested, but I shook my head.

"No, somebodies in there," I stated as I started to knock on the door, "I heard voices."

"Coming!" Yesung and I both heard Sungmin sing as what sounded like the bathroom door being slammed shut was heard.

Yesung turned to me and gave me a funny look as the door unlocked and Sungmin popped his head out.

"May I help you?" He asked with a big smile.

"We want to come in," I stated and crossed my arms, "also who else is in there?"

"Just Donghae and I," Sungmin answerd and swung the door open for us, "come on in!"

"Oh, hey guys!" Donghae chirpped as he leaned agasint the bathroom door, "you guys may not want to go in there, I have alittle bit of a...tummy ache."

"Um...thanks for letting us know,"I mumbled as I slipped my shoes off, "so what have you guys been doing?"

"Nothing really." Sungmin answerd and Donghae nodded.

"Yea, just hanging out."

"What happend to Eunhyuk?" Yesung asked Donghae with raised eyebrows, "did you guys have a fight or something?"

"What? No!" Donghae replied quickly and gulped, "he just had to go somewhere."

"Oh...okay." Yesung said slowly with a skeptical look, "where did he go?"

"I'm not sure," Donghae replied, "he just said he had to go and left, I never thought to ask."

"Mabey I should go find him." Yesung mumbled to himself.

"NO!" Sungmin and Donghae both yelled in unison.

"Why not?!?" Yesung asked with wide eyes.

"Because..." Sungmin starte, but trailed off.

"He told me he wanted to be alone!" Donghae blurted out.

"So something is wrong!" Yesung yelled and pointed at Donghae, "what happend?!?"

"Nothing!" Donghae stated and bit his lip, "I swear nothings wrong!"

"Are you guys hiding something?" I asked, causing Sungmin and Ryeowook's eyes to widen.

"W...why would you think that?!?" Sungmin awkwardly laughed.

"Yea! Everythings fine!" Donghae added and gave me a big fake smile, "also it's really boring here so why don't you two go back out! Theres still thirty minutes before curfew."

"Yea, but I'm kinda tired." I stated and yawned.

"Oh don't be a party pooper!" Sungmin chirpped and ran over to us, "go out and hang for abit longer!"

"But guys!" I whined as Sungmin threw the door open and push Yesung and I both out into the hallway, "our shoes!"

"Here you go!" Sungmin yelled as he threw two pairs of shoes at our faces.

"Ow!" Yesung cried and placed his hand on his now red nose, "whats those guys problem?"

"I don't know," I grumbled as I picked my shoes up, "but their acting really strange."

Yesung nodded and sighed softly.

"So what do you want to do now?"

"We could go looking for Eunhyuk?" I suggested and shurgged.

"Yea, sure." Yesung agreed as we slipped on our shoes, "you ready to go?"

"Yep!" I chirpped as I stood up straight and started to walk.

"So you going to ask those two about what just happend later?" He asked and I nodded.

"Oh yea," I replied, "somethings up, and I'm going to find out what it is." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys for the short Ryeowook POV >.< I really don't know how to make it longer because I didn't want to like just babble on :o Sorry for only one chapter today! But I'm uploading two tomorrow ^.^ Also, I'm going to get more Ryeowook POV's cuz Ryeowook is my Bias (but Heechul is close aswell, but also I also love them all!) and because I feel like he hasen't gotten enough POV's so yaya, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna forget about everyone else! ^(^.^)^ Anyway enjoy!