Donghae?

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Eunhyuk's POV

The wind suddenly picked up and blew my hair to around as I checked my watch and noticed that Donghae was late, like really really late. I had been standing in the same damn spot since dinner and still no one had shown up. By this point I was starting to feel that mabey the note was a joke or mabey he got to nervous and couldn't bring himself to come.

"Waste of my time," I grumbled as I threw my arm down and started to walk away, "he could of atleast cancelled sooner."

"Eunhyuk?" I heard someone ask and I looked up with narrowed eyes.

"Where have you been Dong..." But I quickly shut my mouth when I relized that it wasen't Donghae standing before me, but Ryeowook, "Ryeowook?!?"

"Uh yea," He mumbled and bit his lip, "sorry for being late, I had to distract Donghae."

"Distract him?" I whisperd to myself and then backed up, "what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to talk,"He answerd and tilted his head to the side, "didn't you read the letter?"

"Well yea," I mumbled, "but it was from Donghae."

"No it wasen't," Ryeowook sighed and looked away, "I had to pretend it was Donghae so you would come, but I'm really the one that needs to talk with you."

"But why?" I asked and then my eyes widend, "wait, you know who Donghae...likes?"

He nodded and then turned back to me.

"It's you."

"H...he t...told you?" I stutterd and gulped.

"Last night," Ryeowook answerd and looked down, "he also told me that he thinks you hate him."

"I don't hate him!" I stated as Ryeowook looked up with narrowed eyes.

"Then why does he think you hate him?!?" He yelled and I let out a groan.

"I don't know why Ryeowook!"

"You do know why!" He snapped and then sighed softly, "Eunhyuk please, Donghae has been depressed for days because of whatever happend between you two."

"Fine," I mumbled and then had to act like I was trying to remember, even through I rememberd it perfectly, "he came looking for me since I wasen't with my friends and then he told me that he liked me, but I wasen't interested so I just left."

"You just left?!?" Ryeowook asked in disbelieve, "how could you leave that sweet and kind boy just standing there?!?"

"Because I don't want to lead him on!"I explained, but Ryeowook just shook his head.

"No that's not true," He stated, "I saw the way you looked at Donghae when you two first met and it looked like love at first sight."

"Love at first sight?" I whisperd and suddenly rememberd when Donghae had told me that's how he felt when we first met, "well that's crazy because it's not at all like that."

"Yes it is," Ryeowook argued and then walked over so we could be closer, "and I think I know why your denieing it."

"Oh really?" I asked and rolled my eyes, "why?"

"Because of Minho." He simply said, causing me to gulp and look away quickly.

"No."

"It is!" He yelled and pointed to me, "it is about him!"

"It's not!" I snapped and whipped my head back to face him, "it's not because of that guy!"

"Your a terrible lier," Ryeowook sighed and then frowend, "is it because you still like him? Or because your worried that your future relationships will go like the one you had with Minho and so your scared to fall back inlove?"

Damn he's good.

"Well I didn't love him." I whisperd and looked down at my shoes.

"Eunhyuk!" Ryeowook whined and grabbed both my shoulders, "you can't be throwing future relationships away just because ONE past relationship went bad! How are you supposed to ever fall inlove then if you won't give anyone else a chance?"

"Well what if future ones go bad as well?!?" I suddenly exploded and Ryeowook quickly jumped back.

"You know what," Ryeowook sighed and looked up into the sky, "I can't tell you that no more will because there could be another one, but your never going to know if you never try. Plus Donghae is one of the sweetest and kindest boy in the world, so I really don't think he would ever do something like Minho did."

"Well Minho was those things too," I whisperd and shook my head slowly, "but he changed."

"Minho's NOTHING like Donghae," Ryeowook stated and took afew steps back over to me, "trust me, I think Donghae and you could really work out."

"But what if he does hurt me?" I asked and frowned, "I don't think I could get through a break up like that again."

"If he does hurt you," Ryeowook explained and walked right up to me so he could drape his arm over my shoulder, "then I'll help you through it."

"Really?" I asked and Ryeowook nodded.

"Yep!" He chirpped and then pouted, "the last time I was confused about being gay, but I COMPLETLY understand it now. So this time I WILL be there for you the whole way."

"Thanks Ryeowook," I chuckled and smiled softly at him, "so what's supposed to happen now?"

"I need you to find Donghae and talk to him," Ryeowook instructed and pulled him arm back, "but whatever you do, DON'T tell him that I talked to you."

"Okay," I agreed and then looked around, "um...where is he anyway?"

"I'll text him." Ryeowook suggested.

I nodded as Ryeowook pulled his phone out and quickly texted Donghae. We then just stood there in awkward silence until his phone started to play FIX's, She's my Girl.

"He's in our room," He explained and then looked up, "so just go and knock on room six on floor three."

"Got it," I said and then started to walk away, "bye!"

"Bye Eunhyuk!" He called to me as I turned around and started to run, "and hurry! You only have thirty minutes!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! So I was going to add the part with Eunhyuk talking to Donghae in this chapter, but I wanna make it long so I'm going to upload it tomorrow instead because I'm gonna think of some ideas for it tonight! I hope you guys like this chapter ^.^ Anyway Enjoy!