Campfire Time!

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Key's POV

I slowly pulled out my phone after I had stumbled in the hallway coming back from spieing on Mia and Jonghyun's conversation. I was now leaning up agasint some lockers while sitting on the floor.
I had three new texts.

 

Ren

Hyung where are you? You've been gone for fifteen minutes now.

 

 

Niel

We only have ten minutes left of dinner, where have you been?

 

 

Mia

The bells about to ring Sunbae and everyones worried, please hurry or atleast text us back.

 

"I can't," I whisperd to myself and dropped the phone on the cold floor, "I can't do anything."

Right now, my mind just kept on repeating the same conversation over and over again.

"Because I don't want him thinking that I still love him."

"Because you don't?"

"Because I do."

"Shut up brain!" I snapped and whacked myself on the head, "what's wrong with you! You don't even love him anymore!"

Just then my phone vibrated and lit up.

 

Ren

Five minute and dinners over, I'm coming to look for you.

 

"Noooo!" I groaned and slammed my head agasint the locker, "why can't people just leave me alone?"

Just then the sound of the Cafateria doors being slammed shut was heard and then the yelling of my name.

"I got to get out of here," I told myself as I got up slowly, "but where do I go?"

"Hyung?!?" I heard Ren call as his footsteps got closer, "Hyung!"

By now I was franticlly whipping my head from side to side, trying to find somewhere to hide. When the footsteps were just around the corner, an arm flew out of a dark classroom and grabbed me. I was about to scream when a hand was thrown over my mouth and I was pulled quickly into the dark room. I watched helplessly as Ren ran right past the classroom, leaving me with this person. After Ren's footsteps were no longer heard, the person dropped their hand, but kept one of their arms around my waist. My breathing was now coming in short pants as I could feel the person's eyes watching me.

"T...thank y...you." I stutterd and then held my breath as the person leaned in.

"Your thanking me when you don't even know who I am?"

"Well you still sa..." I suddenly stopped when I regonized the person's voice, "J...Jong...Jonghyun?!?"

"I'm surprised you didn't relize sooner." He chuckled as he slipped his arm away from me.

"Wha...what did you...hel...help me for?" I stutterd in disbelieve.

"Because I heard you," He answerd and then my eyes widend, "and yes, I know why you were laying there."

"How did you know?" I asked and and blinked as my eyes adjusted to the dark.

"I could always tell when you were near Key." He sighed.

"Then why didn't you stop talking?"

"Because I...I don't know why." He mumbled.

"Well you must." I stated as he pushed past me and was about to leave.

"No, no reason. Now I gotta go."

"Wait, but I..." but before I could finish, his lips were suddenly on mine.

My eyes widend and felt like they were about to pop out of my head as I felt how soft and warm his lips were. Time seemed to just freeze as we both stood there kissing. My eyes started to flutter close in the last couple of seconds of our perfect kiss, they only opened when I felt him pull back and I felt the loss of his warmth.

"I gotta go." He whisperd and then quickly dashed out of the classroom.

After that I just stood there for what felt like hours, just pressing my fingers agaisnt my still tingly lips.

"Jonghyun and I just kissed," I whisperd to myself and gulped, "and it felt amazing...do I love him still?"

...I don't know...

 

 

Taemin's POV

"Girls take FOREVER to get ready!" Shindong groaned as we stood in Min, Park Bom and Suzy's room.

"Oh stop complaining!" Min yelled to us from the bathroom, where they all were currently getting changed.

"How do all you guys fit in their?!?" I asked and Shindong chuckled softly.

"We make it work!" Park Bom answerd as the bathroom door finaily swung open and they all jumped out, "done!"

"FINAILY!" Shindong cried and threw his arms in the air, "can we got now?!?"

"Aren't you going to complament us?" Park Bom asked with her arms crossed.

I nodded and then checked out Park Bom's outfit. She was wearing leather skinnys, a black jacket, a white undershirt that you could just see the bottem of, furry white boots, some white earmuffs and had her long red hair tied into a high ponytail.

"You look amazing Noona!" I chirpped, causing her to smile big.

"Awww thank you!"

"Me next!" Suzy gasped and smiled big.

She was wearing some dark blue skinnys, a red and black plaid shirt, some red shoes and a red hat with devil horns on it.

"Cute!" I stated and she giggled softly.

"Thank you Taemin!"

"Okay hurry up and do Min!" Shindong instructed after checking the time.

"Okay okay." I sighed and then turned to Min.

Min was wearing a grey jacket that cut off just below her rips, she was also wearing some dark blue skinnys, some black ugs and then a black beanie.

"I really like your outfit Min!" I explained, earning a soft blush from Min.

"Your too sweet."

"Okay! You all look amazing!" Shindong chirpped and then pointed to the door, "now let's go!"

"You know it's only seven forty five." Park Bom sighed as we were all pushed out the door by Shindong.

"Well I want to firgure out a groups as quick as possible." He explained as Min locked the door and we started down the stairs.

"So your going to hang out with us Min?" Suzy asked and Min nodded.

"I asked if Niel wants to hang out with us, but he never answerd my text." Min replied.

"How long ago did you send it?" I asked and Min shrugged.

"At dinner."

"Mabey he was busy?" Suzy suggested and Min nodded.

"Yea."

"Well we will just look for him at the fire." Shindong stated.

"So are Chung Cha and Minho okay with you hanging with us Taemin?" Park Bom asked as we made it to the last step and started heading for the front doors.

"Uh, yea," I answerd and bit my lip softly, "their completly fine with it."

"That's good." Min whisperd and gave me a confused look, which I tried my best to ignore.

"Ladies first." Shindong said as he bowed and held the door open.

"Aw! Thanks!" Suzy chirpped and Park Bom gave him a smirk.

"Thanks Sunbae." Min chuckled as she walked out and then Shindong and I followed behide them all.

"I wonder why we haven't heard from Mia or any of them yet." Park Bom stated as Shindong and I caught up to them.

"Their probably just busy getting ready," Min stated and rolled her eyes, "Mia always was the fashion obssesed one."

"She was?" Park Bom asked in disbeliefe, "says the girl who took three weeks to decide what she was going to wear for this campfire."

Min chuckled and smiled softly.

"Well still, I bet whatever Mia is wearing is ten times better then this thing."

"Doubt it." Park Bom chuckled and gave Min alittle shove.

"Were here!" Suzy gasped and started to jump up and down, "oh I'm so excited!"

"We all are!" I laughed and everyone nodded.

"There you kids are!" Mr. Lee chirpped and smiled big as we got closer, "you guys ready for this years campfire?!?"

"Yep!" We all answerd in unison.

"Great!" Mr. Lee laughed as he took out his book that held the group numbers and who was in what.

"Okay so Park Bom and Shindong," He started and looked up, "Shindong, you are in group 10 and Park Bom, you are in group 4."

Park Bom and Shindong both nodded, then stood back to let us get our groups.

"Suzy, you are in group 4 aswell," He stated and then flipped to the next page, "and Taemin you are in group 5 and Min, you are in group 1."

"Cool!" I chirpped and Mr. Lee nodded.

"Well you guys have ten more minute before this whole thing starts so go and have fun for that time."

"Okay!" Min laughed and waved to him, "see you later Mr. Lee!"

"Bye kids."

"Well this is awesome!" Suzy chirpped and linked arms with Park Bom, "Unnie and I are in the same group!"

"I'm all alone," Min sighed, "same with Taemin and Shindong."

"Well not like it matters," Park Bom stated and smiled, "you can just come and join our group."

"So now were group 4 members?" I asked and Park Bom nodded.

"Yep!"

"I always liked the number five better," Shindong grumbled, earning a punch on the arm from Park Bom, "ow! Just kidding!"

"Hey Taemin?" Min asked from beside me.

"Yea?"

"Can we talk for a second?"

"Oh! Uh, sure," I answerd and then stopped, "hey guys! You go ahead, Min and I will catch up with you in a minute."

"Okay!" Suzy chirpped and then pulled Shindong and Park Bom away, so Min and I could be alone.

"What's up?" I asked and stuffed my hands in my skinny jean pockets.

"You seem really happy," Min stated and then looked down, "but this morning and even at lunch, you seemed depressed."

"Really?" I asked and shrugged, "I haden't noticed I was acting like that."

"Well you also got all weird when Minho passed by," Min explained and then frowned, "did something happen between you and him?"

"What?" I asked in shock, "Of course not!"

"Taemin." Min said in a stern voice, making me crack and let out a soft sigh.

"Okay, something did happen," I whisperd and looked down, "I got realy mad at him and then we fought and then I ran away and cried."

"He made you cry?!?" Min gasped and narrowed her eyes, "what a jerk!"

"He's not a jerk." I mumbled.

"Taemin, he made you cry." Min stated and crossed her arms, "if that's not a jerk, then I don't know what is."

I nodded slowly, but didn't really believe what she was saying about Minho.

"What was the fight about?" She asked as she lifted my head up.

"Can I tell you later?" I asked just as the teachers started yelling about last calls and how the campfire was starting in two minutes, "I just want to relax and forget about it right now."

"Okay," Min whisperd and then took my hand, "let's just go find Suzy, Unnie and Sunbae right now and listen to some stories around a warm campfire."

"Thank you."