Study Date

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Eunhyuk's POV

Kyuhyun mumbled something under his breath as Yesung dragged him into the libary and threw him into a chair at one of the long tables.

"Do we have to study?" Kyuhyun whined and leaned back in his chair, "I've already read all my chapters."

Yesung rolled his eyes and smirked.

"Your a lier since I saw your bookmark in chapter thirteen."

"That's the chapter were supposed to read to." Kyuhyun stated and smiled big.

"No it's not," Yesung sighed and countinued after Kyuhyun's big smile turned into a frown, "your supposed to read to chapter fifteen."

"But I don't want to!" Kyuhyun cried and crossed his arms."

"Stop acting like a child," Yesung growled and slammed Kyuhyun's book on the table,"and start reading."

Both me and Kyuhyun gulped and quickly dove into reading our books. Yesung was terrifing when he was mad, and right now was one of those moments. Yesung chuckled softly as he picked up his textbook and started reading a smug smile of his face. We read for a total of twenty minutes before kyuhyun groaned and pushed his book aside.

"I can't do this."

Yesung and I looked up from our books and both sighed softly.

"Yea, I'm bored as well," I admited and started to look around for something to do, "mabey we could go for a walk instead?"

"Sure I guess," Yesung shrugged and stood up, "you guys have almost finished your reading anyway."

Kyuhyun and I both nodded and stood up along with him. We were picking up our books when all of a sudden the song 'Breathe' by Miss A started playing from Kyuhyun's backpack.

"Um...is that for you?" I asked as Kyuhyun blushed and quickly pulled his cellphone out of the bag.

"Shut up," He grumbled as he flipped the phone open and answerd it, "hello?"

He paused as the person on the other end talked and a small smile spread across his lips.

"Sure I'll see you in abit."

Yesung and I gave eachother a confused look and then turned back to kyuhyun.

"Who was that?" Yesung asked as kyuhyun hoisted his bag onto his shoulder and shrugged.

"Just a friend who wants to study together," He winked and started to run off, "see you guys later!"

We watched as Kyuhyun hurried out of the libary and down the hallway. He then turned the corner and dissaperd from our view.

"Who do you think it was?" Yesung asked while slipping his textbook into his bag.

"I don't know," I replied and picked up my own backpack, "but I do know that were the only friends that Kyuhyun has."

Yeusng nodded and then patted my shouder.

"Well let's think about it abit later," He smiled as we started making our way out of the libary, "right now I just wanna get back to our dorm and rest."

 

Min's POV

A soft sigh escaped my lips as the girl (who we now know to be Eun-Hee) giggled at another one of Niel's jokes. They were funny, but you could totaly tell she was just trying to flirt with him. Niel smiled at her and then went back to reading his textbook as Eun-Hee frowned and then turned to me. The girl had been watching to make sure I didn't try to talk, touch or do anything with Niel the whole hour that we had been here. Plus when I tried to ask him a question about our book she would kick me under the table. Like who does that?!? I rolled my eyes at her and quickly looked back down at my own book when Niel stood up.

"I'm just going to go look for a book to help with some questions I have about the chapter." He explained and then walked off, leaving us alone.

"Urg." I mumbled under my breath as I felt Eun-Hee's eyes on me once again.

I threw my head up and narrowed my eyes at her.

"Is there something I can help you with?"

Her eyes widend and then she frowned.

"No, and is there something I did wrong?"

"Yes!" I snapped and slammed my book closed, "like kicking me under the table for the last hour!"

The girl sighed and rolled her dark brown eyes.

"Well it's not like you didn't deserve it."

"You little!" I yelled and went to lunge myself across the table when I spotted Niel walking back.

I quickly sat back down and threw my book open as he took his seat. He looked at both of us and arched an eyebrow.

"Is everything okay?" He asked and turned to me, "it looked like you were trying to throw yourself across the table."

"What!? No!" I laughed and turned to Eun-Hee, "I was just leaning across the table so I could help her with a question."

Eun-Hee nodded and then gave me another kick under the table. I clenched my teeth and then threw my leg out, connecting with her's and causing her to let out a gasp.

"You okay?" Niel asked and watched as Eun-Hee sallowed and nodded.

"Yes, just surprised that you would think that we didn't like eachother."

I smiled and nodded along with her. Niel nodded slowly and then went back to his book as Eun-Hee shot me a death stare and I gladly returned the favor. She gulped and quickly looked down at her book. A smug smile danced across my lips and I leaned back in my chair. I did love having big yellow eyes, since they seemed to scare everyone when they were used in the right stare. Just then the school's bell went off making everyone in the libary jump abit and let out groans. I turned my head to look at the clock and relized it was already ten o'clock.

"Well that was fun!" I chirpped and stood up with everyone, "we should do it again some other time."

Niel nodded and picked up his book and mine.

"Here." He smiled softly and handed it to me.

"Thanks."

Eun-Hee stomped her foot and then quickly ran off and out of the libary.

"What was that about?" Niel asked as he watched her leave.

I shrugged and smirked.

"She was probably relaly tired."

He nodded and then turned back to me.

"Hey I can walk you to your dorm if you want since I have to go that way to get to the boy's dorm anyway." He explained and picked up his backpack.

"Sure!" I replied and fell into step beside him as we left the libary together and started to walk down the hallway.

"So did you finish your chapter?" He asked as we walked outside and stepped onto the school's sidewalk that led to the dorms.

"Yep," I answerd and turned to him, "what about you?"

He nodded and then frowned.

"Sorry about Eun-Hee."

My eyes widend and I grapped his arm to stop him.

"You knew?"

He let out a laugh and then started to walk again as I ran to catch up.

"She kicked me instead of you acouple of times, but I ignored it," He answerd and sighed softly, "looking this handsome is annoying sometimes."

I chuckled softly and whacked his arm lightly.

He smiled as we started to laugh together and turned the corner where the dorms were. I smiled as we stopped and turned to eachother.

"Are you busy tomorrow night?" I asked and held my book closer to my chest.

He shook his head and took a small step closer.

"Why? Do you wanna study again?" He asked and blushed lightly.

"Mhmm."I nodded and he smiled big.

"Yea okay," He nodded and then turned to leave, "let's meet up at the libary again tomorrow at eight?"

"Sure!" I called as he started to run off and dissaperd into the groups of boys that were entering the boy's dorm.

I waited abit until I was sure he was inside and then started jumping up and down in excitement while squealing.

"Best day ever!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this chapter is short and I'm sorry v(v.v)v BUT! I'm gonna try to update again tonight so there will be two new chapters today : D! (inclouding this one) Also tho I'm going to be adding Minho into the story and I would love it if you guys could give me some ideas on what animal he should be ^.^ Thanks so much!!!