I Did!

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Taemin's POV

"I bet we've already missed half of the activity already," I sighed as Min jumped up towards her hat that was caught in the tree for about the hundreth time, "let's just go and we'll buy you a new one."

"No!" Min gasped as she landed and frowned, "that's one of my favourite hats!"

"Miiiiiiiiin!" I whinned, "we've been jumping for it for ten minutes now!"

"But I need it!" She yelled.

Just then the tree shuck alittle, causing the hat to slip of the high branch and fall right onto Min's head. Her eyes widend and she quickly snatched it off.

"That's creepy!" She exclaimed as she placed it on her head and smiled big, "okay, we can go now."

"Um...okay," I answerd slowly as I gave the tree a funny look, "but first, how did that tree shake?"

"The wind?" Min suggested, but I shook my head.

"There isen't any."

"Well then it's probably nothing," Min stated and then grabbed my hand, "now let's go."

"Okay." I mumbled as she started to pull me away, but we both froze when we saw the tree shake again and a sound.

"M...M...Min," I stutterd and she nodded slowly, "wa...was that yo...you?"

"N...no."

"O...okay....I think we should g...go now." I gulped and she nodded quickly.

"Yea okay." She replied as we started to walk back slowly.

Suddenly, two dark shadows jumped out from behide the tree and threw their arms up in the air, getting ready to run at us. Both Min and I let out ear splitting screams just as the shadows all dropped their arms and started to laugh.

"W...what?!?" Min gasped as she gripped onto my arm and shiverd, "wh..what's going on!"

"Oh my gosh!" One of the shadows cried, "did you hear their screams!"

"How could you of missed it!" Another one laughed, "they screamed like little girls!"

"HEY!" Min yelled and then quickly bent down, grabbed a rock and threw it at the laughing shadow.

"OW!" She cried as the rock connected with her leg, "what the heck!"

My breathing was still coming in short pants as four more shadows came out from behide the tree and came into view. My eyes suddenly widend and I swear my heart stopped beating when I relized who they were.

"Taemin what's wrong?" Min asked me when she noticed my face go white, "did you get that scared?"

I shook my head and gulped.

"It's them," I whisperd and closed my eyes tightly, "why would they do this?"

"Who?" Min asked and poked my arm, "Taemin who is it?"

"Them." I repeated as I opened my eyes slowly, "c...can we just go n...now."

"You didn't tell us you had a girlfriend already Taemin!" Yang Gae gasped as she and Na Young ran back to the other group of four, "did you guys know about his girlfriend?"

"What?" Min asked and let go of my arm slowly, "who the heck are you gu..."

Min then stopped mid sentence as she relized that it was Minho, Chung Cha and the four other girls that I had met the other night.

"I'm Na Young!" She chirpped and then pointed to Yang Gae, "and this is Yang Gae, Sang Hee, Amber, Chung Cha and Minho!"

"Yea I know who Minho and Chung Cha are," Min stated, "I was mostly talking about you four girls."

"You know Minho?" Yang Gae asked and a confused face, "how do you know him?"

"Because we met one day," Min answerd and then rolled her eyes, "so anyway that's not important. What is important is why the heck you would do that to us?"

"Because it was funny!" Na Young giggled and then narrowed her eyes, "plus we were just getting alittle pay back."

"Yea," Yang Gae chuckled and then turned to me, "we were going for a lizard, could you tell?"

I casted my eyes downwards when they brought up the lizard. They still thought I was kidding about that?

"Pay back?" Min asked and then turned to me, "what are they talking about Taemin?"

"You didn't tell your girlfriend?" Na Young gasped, "why would you be keeping secrets from her?"

"I'm not his girlfriend," Min stated and spun around to face them, "I'm his best friend."

"Suuuure!" Yang Gae laughed and rolled her eyes, "it's kinda obvious that you are, that must be reason why Taemin ran away last night when we told he looked cute with Sang Hee."

"Obvious?" Min asked as I looked up slowly, "are you stupid?"

"I'm not the stupid one here." Yang Gae chuckled and then crossed her arms, "so Taemin, wheres the group of friends that you ditched us all for?"

"Back at area six." I answerd honestly.

"So you admit that you ditched us?" Na Young asked with raised eyebrows.

"Yes," I sighed as I looked up and locked eyes with her, "yes I did ditch you guys."

"Why?" Chung Cha asked with saddness filling her eyes, "why did you ditch us Taemin?"

"Just some reasons," I answerd and then gulped, "Min, let's just get out of here."

I was turning around, ready to leave, when Minho's voice suddenly stopped me.

"Taemin I know your mad at me!" He called to me, causing me to bite my lip, "but that doesn't mean you have to be rude to Chung Cha and everyone else...I thought you were our friend, but I guess I was wrong."

"What?" I whisperd as I whipped around.

"He wasen't being rude to them you freaken lier!" Min snapped as she ran up to Minho and pushed him back, "it's those stupid girls who are being the freaken jerks!"

"Taemin, calm your girlfriend down!" Yang Gae laughed, causing Min to spin around and face her with eyes full of anger.

"SHUT UP!" She exploded as she threw her arm back and then pushed it forwards, connecting with the girl's face and sending her flying to the ground.

"OH MY GOD!" Na Young screamed as her and everyone else ran over to her.

"Min!" I yelled and ran over to her, "wh...why did you do that?!?"

"She was being an idiot," She answerd and clenched her teeth, "my god, I'm turning more and more into my sister every day."

"HEY!" A voice boomed from behide us all, "what's going on over here...OH MY GOODNESS!!!"

Everyone whipped their heads just in time to see Mrs. Kim running over to Yang Gae with a very concerned expression on her face.

"Are you okay?!?" She asked Yang Gae after she had kneeled down beside her, "oh my, your nose is bleeding like crazy!"

"WHAT!" Yang Gae cried and started to sob, "IS IT BROKEN?!?"

"No, no it's not sweetie," Mrs. Kim soothed and then snapped her head to the side, "WHO DID THIS?"

Min gulped beside me and was starting to raise her hand when something inside of me just went and my arm flew up.

"I did!"

My eyes widend after I relized Minho and I had just said that in unison.

"Well then," Mrs. Kim growled as she got up and marched over to us both, "you both are going to be coming with me to my classroom, and we are going to firgure out which one of you HIT this poor girl!"

"Yes Mrs. Kim." We sighed as she started to drag us away.

"you girls help her to her feet and bring her to the nurse's office, then quickly head back to the campfire!" She instructed and then turned back to Minho and I, "you two better be ready because whichever one of you didn't do this is going to be getting alot of dettention."

"What about the person who did do it?" MInho asked and Mrs. Kim narrowed her eyes.

"You don't want to know."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys ^.^ Just want to say that I hope you guys enjoy this chapter : D Enjoy!