The Truth

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Min's POV

Suzy let out soft snore as I slipped past her bed and over to the front door. It was now one o'clock and I still haden't been able to fall asleep, so I decided that after Suzy and Park Bom were fast asleep, I would sneak out. Even if they did wake up, they wouldn't have a need to worry since I was only going to go out to the Gazebo. That place always seemed to help clear peoples heads, and that's deffently what I needed right now.

""I'll be back soon." I whisperd to them both as I opened the door slowly and slipped out.

After I had closed the door I made my way downstairs, but had to stop and crouch down when I heard voices coming from the front doors.

"Do you think Eun-Hee could of run away?" I heard a some girl ask, but couldn't tell who she was since it was so dark.

"She would never do that," Another girl stated, "she loved school."

"Then she must of been kidnapped!" Someone else snarled and all the girls agreed.

"Well I told the teacher," One of them explained, "so they will be going around and checking tomorrow."

"Fine," One sighed, "I still feel like Min has something to do with this through."

"Same here!" One spoke up, but was quickly shushed.

"Okay look," One of the girls mumbled and pushed the door open, "let's just go out and look for her now."

"N...now?" Someone stutterd and the girl chuckled softly.

"Yes now."

"Where?" I heard two girls ask.

"The forest."

"Why there?!?" One gasped as abunch of them let out wimpers.

"Because that's the only place she could be," The brave one answerd and grabbed the rest of the shaking girls, "now let's go!"

As the girls were being pulled out the door, I slowly stood up and tip toed over. I quickly hid behide a post as the girls were led down the steps and into the night. I waited acouple more seconds until I was sure they were gone before I dared to open the doors. When the door was open I felt a soft breeze hit my face and smiled softly at how beautiful the night was tonight.

"Such a beautiful night to be outside," I whisperd as I made my way down the steps and turned down one of the walk ways that led to the Gazebo, "this would be a perfect night for two lovers to go out on a date."

Just as I said that I heard footsteps coming from behide me. I quickly spun around and prepared myself for it to be a teacher or a wild animal, but instead I got alittle shock. It was Niel.

"N...Niel?" I stammerd and gulped, "what are you doing out here?"

"I was going to ask you the same thing," He chuckled and smiled at me, "I came out to go for a walk."

"Oh," I mumbled and looked down, "I just came out here to think."

"Think about what?" He asked and I heard him step closer.

"Just about what happend in the cafateria." I admitted and then quickly regretted letting him know.

"Oh I see," He sighed and then looked around me, "wanna go sit in the Gazebo?"

"Oh! Um...sure." I answerd and started to walk beside him as we made our way over to it.

"So are you feeling okay?" He asked as I took a seat on the bench and he took one beside me.

"yea I'm feeling fine," I replied and swung my legs back and forth, "just alittle confused."

"That's good," He whisperd and then turned to me, "confused about what?"

"About what happed to me," I explained and he nodded, "like why did I pass out?"

"What did your room mates tell you?"

"They said that I tripped and fell over," I mumbled and turned to look at him, "is that what really happend?"

"No," He whisperd and shook his head, "but I don't think I should tell you what really happend."

"What do you mean?" I asked and scooted closer, "you gotta tell me!"

"Well if your friends didn't tell you," He started and bit his lip softly, "they must not want you to know."

"But I need to!" I urged and shook his arm, "Niel tell me!"

"Okay I will!" He snapped and sighed softly, "just keep it down."

"Fine," I grumbled and then poked him, "okay tell."

"You slapped her." He whisperd and I raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry what?"

"You slapped the girl that you were talking to, then you just fainted," He repeated and gave me a sad look, "I tried to get up and go over to you, but Key hyung stopped me."

"I...I sla...slapped her?" I stutterd and blinked acouple times, "that's impossible! I don't rememer even doing that!"

"I know," He whisperd and placed his hand on my arm, "but you did slap her."

"Bu...but why?" I asked and looked at him with wide eyes.

"I don't know," He admitted and sighed softly, "I think somethings wrong with you."

"Huh?"

"You don't remember, but acouple nights ago," He explained and pushed some hair out of my face, "you had an attack while you were asleep and your eyes shone a bright blue for acouple of seconds."

"Blue?" I asked and he nodded.

"They were the same blue as the panther I saw the night we went missing."

"Wait?!?" I gasped, "you saw a panther????"

"Yes," He answerd, "I thought it was going to attack us, but all it did was capture some mouse that ran by and then took off."

"A mouse?" I whisperd and tapped my forhead lightly, "why does that sound so familier?"

"I don't know," He mumbled and then tilted his head to the side, "why are you so surprised about the panther? Have you seen it?"

"No, but I've dreamt of it twice now." I answerd and sallowed a lump that had formed in my throat, "and It had blue eyes."

Niel's eyes widend after I told him and then he grumbled something about Key being right.

"What?" I asked and he cleard his throat.

"Uh nothing," He chuckled awkwardly and then his face turned seriuse, "what has the panther done in your dreams?"

"It tried to kill me in the first one and then just tonight it said that it wanted to meet me in the forest soon."

"Where in the forest?"

"I don't know," I sighed and looked down, "I've never seen the place before."

"Well what was around you?" He asked and I paused to think.

"There was soft grass and trees," I replied and then let out alittle gasp, "and alittle cave, but it was farther away."

"I know that place," He admitted and then looked into my eyes, "I can bring you there if you want."

"Yes!" I quickly accepted and then coverd my mouth, "I mean, yes please."

He nodded and then looked off into the direction of the forest.

"What if it's the dream where it wants to kill you?" He asked softly.

"I don't care truthfully," I whisperd and played with my fingers, "I just need to see this thing and see what it wants."

"Well then I'll protect you if it tries," He stated and turned back to me, "I can't let you die."

I blushed lightly at his statement and nodded.

"Thank you."

Suddenly I felt the touch of his fingers on my cheek and looked up slowly to see him watching me. I suddenly started to heat up as he leaned in slowly and stopped when our noses were touching. My eyes were now wide and all I could hear was the pounding of my heart as he closed his eyes and then pressed his full lips agasint mine. At first the kiss was just like one of the Kdrama kisses. Not really moving our lips, but instead just pressing them together, but then Niel pulled back abit and bit his lip softly. After he saw the small smile that was on my face now through, he went back in and this time REALLY kissed me. Our lips moved together in sync as I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck and he moved his hands down to my waist so we could be pulled closer together.
At this moment I couldn't feel anything other than his lips agasint mine, the way our kiss tasted and the beating of both our hearts together. This was the most perfect moment in the world, and I never wanted it to end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey hey! So I'm probably update again today and then try tupdate twice again tomorrow! So I'm hoping to have them find out who the panther is soon so you will probably know by tomorrow! I think it will be a big surprise since no one has actually guessed who it is, but someone said something that has something to do with the panther. Anyway enjoy!