A kiss?!?

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Key's POV

"Okay, are you ready to go?" I asked softly as we hit the libary doors.

Ren nodded in a yes and slowly opened the door. We both slipped through them and then quickly ducked down.

"Wait!" Ren gasped and stood up, "I can't bend down."

"Then why did you wear a skirt?" I snapped and got up to stand beside him.

"Because it's a good disguise." He stated while fixing his long and wavy, dark brown wig.

"Why do you even own a girl's uniform?"

Ren blushed lightly and cast his eyes downwards.

"Because when I sent my application into the school they thought I was a girl, so they sent me the girls uniform."

"Why didn't you send it back?" I asked and raised an eyebrow.

"Because my legs look good in it," He mumbled and then narrowed his eyes when I gave him a funny look, "let's just go!"

I nodded and then whipped my head from side to side, tring to spot Niel and Min.

"There!" I yelled abd pointed to the lounging area.

"Be quiet!" Ren hisseed and took ahold of my hand, "now start acting like a lovey dovey couple."

"Fine," I mumbled and fixed my hat, "so where do you want to sit Sweetie?"

"Anywhere you want to sit Oppa!" Ren giggled and squeezed my hand lightly.

"Okay!" I chuckled softly and pulled him to a table that had a grea view of the two, "right here!"

"But I don't want to sit here!" Ren whined and pulled a pouty face.

"Sit." I growled and his eyes widend.

He quickly took a seat and I took the one next to him.

"What are they doing?" Ren whisperd and grabbed two books that happend to be in the middle of the table.

"Their just reading and keep glancing at eachother," I replied and thanked him for the book, "wait! Their talking now!"

"We need to get closer," Ren stated and tapped my shoulder, "we can go and sit behide the bookcase over there. Since it's right behide them."

I nodded and we both stood up slowly and made our way over to the bookcase. Luckily, Niel only looked over once and we both quickly pretended to be in a deep conversation. After we made it safly behide the bookcase, we slid down to the ground and zipped our mouths shut.

"So, are you feeling better?" We heard Niel ask.

"Yea, just alittle pain in my shoulder," Min answerd and chuckled softly, "it's better than being out cold through."

"Of course!" Niel laughed and then they both fell into an awkward silence.

Ren looked at me with worried eyes, but I just smiled and pointed to one of the books. Ren looked up and nodded. He stood up slowly and pushed the book out towards Min and Niel. After it was pushed all the way, he threw himself to the floor as Min yelled out an ow.

"Are you okay?!?" Niel gasped and shome shuffling was heard on the couch.

"Yea, a book must of just fallen off." Min replied.

"Yea," Niel mumbled, "be right back."

My eyes widend as I relized Niel was coming to check who had pushed the book. I turned to Ren for help, but what I got was very...different. Ren quickly grabbed my shoulders and pulled me into him. Our lips crashed together and I completly froze Ren moved his plump lips over mine. Just then a soft gasp came from behide Ren and some footsteps.

"I'm so sorry!" Niel cried and quickly ran back to Min.

Ren pulled back slightly, but waited abit longer to make sure the coast was clear. My eyes widend as Ren dropped his arms and blushed a deep red.

"S...sorry," He whisperd, "it was the only thing that came to mind."

I gulped and looked away quickly.

"It's...um fine," I answerd and then stood up, "come on, let's just go."

Ren nodded as I helped him up and took ahold of his hand. We walked out from behide the bookcase and saw Niel and Min laughing and smiling at eachother. I quickly pulled Ren away from them and out the libary doors. We didn't stop until we were standing by the Academy's front doors.

"Ren," I whisperd and turned to see him nod, "we never speak of this again."

"Of course," He agreed and a frown formed on his face, "do you hate me now?"

"No," I sighed softly and pointed to the doors, "go on, I'll catch up."

"Okay," He mumbled as he bolted through the doors, leaving me alone in the hallway.

I slowly slid down the wall and placed my head in my hands.

"What just happend?" I whisperd to myself and shook my head slowly, "because I have no idea."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys, just want to let you know that I'm going to try and upload atleast 2 more chapters tomorrow (or more ;) because I'm going away Saturday and won't be back until Thursday : ( So I won't be able to update D : But when I get back I'll try and upload the 5 chapters as soon as I can!!! Anyways just want to thank everyone who has read my story AND everyone who has subscribed to it ^(^.^)^ Thanks so much!!! Also these two chapters don't have a image yet because I'm going to be making a special one for them ^-^ Anyways enjoy!!!