Attitude Change

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Sungmin's POV

"Well you seem happy today!" I giggled as Donghae hopped out of the bathroom with a big smile plasterd on his face.

"Yep!" He chirpped as he threw the closet door open, "I guess it's just a good day today!"

"Well that's good!" I stated and gave his shoulders a quick squeeze, "but is there any other reason?"

"Not...that I can think of." He said quietly as he pulled his jacket out.

"You sure?" I asked as he slipped it on and grabbed his shoes.

"Oh yea!" He laughed and nodded.

"Okay," I sighed as he put his shoes on and opened the door, "I'll see you in the cafateria."

"Okay!" Donghae chirpped as he closed the door.

"I wonder what happend." I mumbled to myself as Ryeowook took his headphones out and turned his iPod off.

"What?"

"I was just wondering why Donghae seems so happy today," I stated as Ryeowook got up and grabbed his backpack, "since he was dipressed for so long and then POOF, he's all happy again."

"Why we shouldn't be asking questions," Ryeowook explained as he handed me my bag, "we should just be happy that he's feeling better."

"Yea, I guess your right," I sighed and took it from him, "it's just, it's annoying me now because I know somethings happend."

"Hey!" Ryeowook suddenly yelled and pulled me over to the door, "let's just forget about this right now and go meet Donghae in the cafateria!"

"Okay," I agreed and started putting on my shoes as Ryeowook opened the door, "I'm starving anyway."

"Great! He chirpped as he grabbed my hand and pulled me out, "then let's hurry!"

"Okay," I chuckled as we shut the door and then started to run down the stairs, "hey! You seem extra happy today too!"

"I guess it's just because how nice it is out today!"He answerd as we made it to the bottem floor and started to walk.

"Or mabey something amazing is supposed to happen today!" I giggled and Ryeowook nodded.

"I hope so!"

"Hope so what?" We heard someone ask as we walked out of the boy's dorm.

"Huh?" I asked as we made it to the bottem steps and noticed a beautiful girl watching us.

"Mia?" Ryeowook asked and she nodded.

"Hello!" She chirpped and waved.

"Who's this?" I asked Ryeowook and nudged his arm.

"It's Mia," He chuckled and swatted at me, "she's in my class."

"Oh!" I gasped and smiled big, "your one of the new students!"

She nodded and turned to me.

"May I ask you two a question?"

"Sure." Ryeowook and I both answerd in unison.

"Okay, are you to in your last year here?"She asked and we both nodded, "okay thanks!"

"Why?" I asked and raised my eyebrows.

"It's just so I know to call you Ryeowook Sunbae and Sungmin Sunbae," She answerd and then blushed lightly, "please forgive me also if I mess up my korean. I'm not actually from here so Korean is my second language."

"Okay!" Ryeowook chirpped.

"Understood!" I replied and then paused, "wait, where are you from then?"

"Canada!" She answerd, causing Ryeowook eyes to widen.

"I just relized that if your from Canada, then that means so is Min!" He stated and Mia nodded.

"Yep, except Min has always been amazing with languages so it was easy for her to learn Korean." She sighed softly and then smiled big, "anyway, you guys going to breakfast?"

"Yea," I answerd, "we were just on our way."

"Oh okay!" Mia chirpped as the boy's dorm opened up behide us and we all turned around to see Key walking out, "hey!"

"Hey," He chuckled as he walked down the steps and then stopped infront of us, "hello."

"Hello." Ryeowook and I both said in unison.

"Well it was nice talking to you guys!" Mia giggled and smiled big, "I hope we can talk again sometime!"

"Deffently!" I chirpped as Mia turned and walked away with Key, "so she's in your class?"

"Yep," Ryeowook answerd as we started walking.

"Hey, isen't it creepy how much Mia and her sister look alike?" I asked.

"Well that's because their twins." Ryeowook chuckled.

"Hey!" I yelled and slapped him arm lightly, "no one told me!"

"Whoops!" He laughed as we came to the Academy's doors and opened them up, "did I forget?"

"Yes!" I snapped and he smiled big.

"Good."

"Hey!" I yelled.

"Oh come on!" He laughed and tugged on my arm, "let's just get to the cafateria!"

"Okay." I grumbled and then laughed softly when he started jumping up and down and then started to pull me down the hallway.

"Breakfast time!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! So I've been busy lately and haven't had time to write >.< Also I had alittle bit of writters block, but I got over it! So when I don't update I'm still thinking of more ideas for the story ^.^ Anyway enjoy!