Gossip

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Ryeowook's POV

Donghae jumped up as the bell rang through out the school and terrified everyone who was seated in the school's Gazebo.

"Sometimes I hate that bell," Donghae mumbled as he quickly checked his watch, "wow! it really is already ten."

"Time flys by when your having fun," I stated and hoped up, "and we were having alot of fun."

Donghae pouted and crossed his arms over his chest.

"I wouldn't call studying fun."

"Niether would anyone else," I chuckled and grabbed his arm, "now hurry up so we can get to the dorm before the big crowd arrives and blocks the entrance."

Donghae nodded as we started to run together down the Gazebo's steps and on the sidewalk. We turned the corner quickly and came to a halt when we saw the big sea of boys that were entering the boy's dorm.

"Dang it!" I yelled and stomped my foot, "were to late."

"Well then let's just wait for abit out here until it dies down alittle?" Donghae suggested and took a seat on one of the benches.

I nodded in defeat and took the spot next to him. After setting my backpack down my eyes widend and I gasped.

"We forgot Minnie!"

Donghae shook his head and smiled.

"We didn't forget him silly," he giggled and ruffled my hair, "he had to go and tutor that kid tonight."

"Oh yea!" I laughed and leaned back in my seat, "I forgot."

Just then a girl with a jet black bob cut hairstyle and big black glasses ran by us and almost crashed into a group of girls. When I took a closer look I relized that it was the same group of girls who had been on the table top screaming their heads off about the mouse. The girls all turned to the girl with the glasses and smiled big.

"Your okay!" One of the girls with pig tails cried out and pulled the girl with glasses into a hug.

"Yes Unni." The girl with glasses giggled.

"We were so worried that you were going to get expelled!" Another girl with long straight and thin dark brown hair explained.

A girl with a high ponytail suddenly pushed aside everyone so she could be in the front. She had a big smile and was jumping up and down.

"So how did it go with you and Niel Oppa!" She squealed and all the girls nodded in excitement.

The girl with glasses smiled big and giggled.

"Amazing!" She replied as a frown quickly replaced her smile, "but that other cat girl was flirting with him the whole time! Plus after detention he asked me if I wanted to study with him and the girl totaly invited herself! She was kicking me under the table and giving me death glares the whole time."

All the girls gasped and a girl with the same hairstyle as the girl with glasses stomped her foot.

"Stupid girl!" She yelled and then her eyes widend, "what else happend?"

The girl with glasses let out a loud sigh and rolled her eyes before she answerd.

"Niel Oppa then left to get another book and the girl was telling me that I deserved to be kicked and stuff. Then after the bell rang she dropped her book and when Niel Oppa picked it up, she giggled like a stupid little girl. I had had enough so I ran out of the libary, but I looked back and saw that Niel Oppa was going to come after me," She explained and then stomped her feet, "but the stupid girl grabbed his arm and kept him back!!!"

"Oh my gosh!" The girl with pigtails cried and patted the girl with glasse's shoulder, "we will have a talk with this girl."

Everyone smiled evily and then they turned and walked away. I blinked and watched them all the way up to the girl's dorm when Donghae patted me on the shoulder and chuckled when I jumped.

"The crowds gone." He stated and waited for me to grap my backpack.

"Did you hear those girls?" I asked as we started making our way inside.

Donghae nodded and then shrugged.

"It's just some teenage girl drama," He sighed as we started making our way up the steps, "nothing to concern us with."

I nodded as we enterd the building and starting going up the long staircase.

"Well I still love gossip." I giggled and hopped up two steps at a time.

"Well me too!" Donghae laughed as he finaily caught up with me, "let's tell Minnie about it tonight then?"

"Yea!" I chirpped and suddenly stopped when I spotted Niel talking with Key and Ren in the hallway, "hey look who it is."

Donghae turned to look and quickly grabbed my arm.

"Were not spieing on them." He stated and dragged me to our dorm room's door, which happend to be right across from Niel, Key and Ren's.

"Why not?" I asked and Donghae slapped me lightly on the arm, "what?!"

"Would you be quiet!" He hissed and quickly threw me into the room and slammed the door closed.

"What was that about!" I demanded and threw my bag to the floor.

He leaned agasint the door and crossed his arms.

"They could hear us."

My eyes widend and I blushed lightly.

"Whoops."

"Mhmm," Donghae mumbled and then walked over to his bed, "be quiet next time."

"Well it's not my fault that they can't resist listening to my beautiful voice." I sang and smirked.

Donghae chuckled and threw one of his pillows at my head.

"Yah!" I yelled and threw one of mine back at him.

He laughed softly as we started a pillow fight and fell ontop of eachother on his bed. We both burst out laughing when suddenly the door was thrown open and Sungmin walked in. He frooze in the doorway with wide eyes and a finger pointed at us.

"Oh Minnie!" I gasped as Donghae pushed me off of him, causing me to fall of the bed and hit the floor with a thud.

Sungmin gulped and slowly closed the door.

"S...sorry if I in...interupted anything." Sungmin stutterd and slowly walked over to his bed.

"No!" I yelled and jumped up, "we were just messing around!"

Sungmin's eyes grew wide and Donghae threw a pillow at me.

"What he means is we were just having a pillow fight and he fell onto of me," Donghae explained and layed back on his bed, "Wookie's not my type anyway."

"YAH!" I yelled and hurld a pillow straight at his face, "well your not my type either!"

Sungmin smiled softly and started to laugh.

"You guys are funny."

"Thank you." Donghae and I said at the same time and then stuck our tounge's out at eachother.

"So Minnie," I smiled and flopped down onto my bed, "how was tutering?'

He blushed a light colour of pink and quickly looked down.

"It was fine," He replied and started pulling his books out of his bag, "the kid isen't the smartest."

I frowned and titled my head to the side.

"Do you like her?"

His eyes widend and he let out a loud awkward laugh.

"No!"

"Sure you don't," I giggled and sighed softly, "if only I could find the right person."

"Yea, but I don't like her." Sungmin argured as Donghae stood up and walked over to the bathroom.

"Sure, we believe you." Donghae chuckled as he stepped into the washroom and closed the door.

Sungmin pouted and crossed his arms.

"It's okay if you do Minie," I smiled and winked, "I bet she's a cutie."

He let out a huff and spun around so he didn't have to face me. I frowned and placed my head on my hands. Was it something I said?