Lie?

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Taemin's POV

"Taemin Sunbae!" I heard Chung Cha call as I hid behide a big tree and cried softly, "where are you Sunbae!?!"

"Taemin!" I suddenly heard Minho yell, "Taemin Taemin!"

"It's no use guys," I heard Yang Gae sigh, "he doesn't want to come out."

"He probably just needs some time alone," Na Young added, "let's just go back to the Gazebo."

My eyes started to fill up with more tears as I heard their foot steps start to retreet.

"Wait," Chung Cha yelled, "you guys go ahead, I'm going to keep looking."

"Chung Cha don't," Yang Gae sighed softly, "just let the poor boy be."

"No she's right," I heard Sang Hee speak up, "I'm going to stay with her and look around."

"Really?!?" Na Young cried, "but we were all having such an awesome time!"

"It won't be awesome anymore if Taemin isen't there." Chung Cha stated.

"Fine!" Na Young snapped, "let's go guys!"

After hearing Na Young snap, I slowly looked around to see her pulling Minho and Yang Gae away from Chung Cha and Sang Hee.

"Let's go look in the libary, he's in there alot." Chung Cha suggested and Sang Hee nodded as they turned and ran off.

A soft sigh escaped my lips as I leaned my head agasint the tree and looked up into the sky. The moon was full tonight and stars completly filled the whole night sky. It truly was beautiful, but even that couldn't make me feel any better.

"Why did we have to go meet those girls?" I whisperd to myself and closed my eyes, "now those two dumbies are probably flirting with him."

Just then I heard a soft russel coming from some bushes on my right. I turned my head slowly just in time to see a long tail whip out and slam down on the ground, only centimeters from my hand. My eyes widend as the animal crawled out of the bushes slowly and spun around to face me. My mouth dropped open as the huge lizard's eyes glared at me and it let out a hiss, spit hitting me right in the face.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed and jumped up as fast as I could, "HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!"

The thing hissed again and started to crawl closer to me, it's mouth wide open and ready to kill.

"SOMEBODY HELLLLLLLP!"

"TAEMIN!" I heard Minho call.

I quickly whipped around and started to run away as the thing hissed again and lifted it's tail. My legs pumped hard as I ran as fast as I could, suddenly slamming into something. The person let out a gasp and stumbled back abit, but caught themselves as I buried my head in their chest and started to sob.

"LI...LIZ...KILL...ME!" I cried into their chest as tears ran down my cheeks and right off my face.

"Shhh it's okay," The person soothed and slowly wrapped their arms around me, "your okay now."

"Bu...but i...it...come....after m..." Before I could finish through I heard some footsteps running over and loud gasps from two girls.

"Taemin?!?" One of them cried.

"What's going on?!?" Another demanded.

"Nothing," The person holding me replied and, "Taemin just saw something."

I sniffled and nodded, then it hit me. My eyes widend as I slowly looked up and was met with Minho's face starring down at me.

"HYUNG!" I gasped and quickly pushed him away.

"Taemin what's wrong?" Minho asked with a confused look on his face.

"A...a lizard was i...in the bushes." I stutterd and gulped

"A lizard?" A girl (who I know relized was Yang Gae) asked in a non believing voice.

I nodded and Na Young shook her head sadly.

"Theres no lizards around here."

"Where there was one back there!" I stated and pointed the way I had ran, "it was a big lizard!"

"Mabey it was a student here?" Minho suggested and shrugged.

"I doubt it." Yang Gae mumbled and Na young nodded.

"You think I'm lieing?" I asked and narrowed my eyes.

"No," Na Young answerd and crossed her arms, "we just think your mabey just seeing things."

"It was a real lizard!" I snapped and clenched my fists.

"Oookay!" Minho spoke up and ran over to me, grabbing my arm, "sorry girls, but I better go take Taemin back to his room to rest."

"Your leaving?" Na Young whined.

"Can't Taemin walk back to his room on his own?" Yang Gae asked with a frown.

"Sorry." Minho apoligized.

"It's fine." Na Young mumbled.

"See you later." Yang Gae grumbled as her and Na Young spun around and quickly walked away.

"Do you think I'm lieing?" I asked and turned to him.

"Let's just forget about that and get you back to your room." He explained and pulled abit on my arm.

"You do think I'm lieing!" I gasped and frowned, "you think I would lie?"

"Taemin I don't know," Minho sighed and ran a hand through his hair, "I don't think you really like Yang Gae and Na Young through."

"You think I freaked out about the lizard so I could get Yang Gae and Na Young to leave?!?" I yelled and narrowed my eyes.

"I don't know!" Minho snapped, "look it doesn't matter, let's just go!"

"No!" I cried and ripped my arm away from his grasp, "I'm not going anywhere with you until you apoligize!"

"For what?!?" Minho asked and spun around to face me, "I haven't done anything wrong!"

I slowly shook my head as he glared at me.

"Forget it," I grumbled and pushed past him, "I'm going back to my dorm, you can go and see Yang Gae and Na Young. I bet their dieing to just get their hands all over you."

"So you don't like them!" He yelled, causing me to clench my fists.

"I didn't say that!" I snapped and whipped around.

"Whatever," Minho grumbled and turned around, "just go away."

"FINE!" I screamed and spun around, once again running away.

I kept running until I made I made it all the way to the boy's dorm. I then stopped and fell down to my knees, already in tears.

"Why Minho," I whisperd as I hung my head and cried my heart out, "why do you hurt me like this?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next chapter coming soon ^(^.^)^