The Storm

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Taemin's POV

Lightning flashed outside, causing the classrooms lights to flicker. Acouple of girls squealed, but our teacher quickly shushed them.

"It's just lightning girls!" She snapped and sighed softly.

Everyone chuckled as the girls all blushed bright red and slumped down into their seats.The teacher shook her head sadly and then turned back to the board.

"Okay! Now can anyone tell me why thunderstorms are bad while your in your animal state?" Our teacher called out, causing everyone to advert their eyes incase she picked you.

"Taemin!"

Shoot!

"Yes?" I asked and smiled softly.

"Answer the question dear." She smiled and took a seat in her own chair.

"Um...well it's because animals are afraid of...loud noises." I replied slowly and bit my lip softly. I should really of paid more attention in class.

The teacher nodded and clapped her hands.

"Perfect!"

Everyone around me rolled their eyes as the bell rang out and the teacher quickly sat up.

"Okay everyone! Please read chapters eleven to fourteen in your textbooks tonight!" She instructed as everyone jumped up and dashed for the door, "and have a nice night!"

I smiled softly and was about to get up when I felt someone leaning over me. I looked up slowly to see my teacher smiling big and batting her eye lashes.

"Hello Taemin." She giggled and moved alittle closer.

"He...hello," I stutterd and quickly got up so I could move back abit, "Am I in trouble?"

She shook her head quickly and blushed lightly.

"I was just wondering if you wanted to have dinner together," her eyes widend and she laughed awkwardly, "just as teacher to student of course!"

I nodded and slowly made my way to the doorway.

"Well I would love to, but I promised my friends already so sorry," I paused as I finialy made it to the door, "bye!"

Before she could say another word, I hurried out the door, down the hallway and right into Shindong.

"Woah buddy slow down there!" He laughed and helped me off the floor.

"S...sorry." I stammerd and blinked acouple of times.

"Dude," he frowned and worry filled his voice, "you okay?"

"Ye...yea just the teacher." I answerd and looked down quickly.

"Her again?" Shindong sighed and threw his arm over my shoulder as we started making our way to the cafateria.

"Yes." I whisperd and bit my lip softly.

"Well if I were you I would flirt back," He smiled big and ruffled my hair, "she's a hottie."

I groaned softly and pushed him off of me.

"Well I'm not intrested."

He frowned and pulled open one of the cafateria doors.

"It's a shame really," He sighed as I walked through the door and waited for him to follow, "almost every guy in the school likes her."

"Well not me." I stated and started looking around for the girls.

"Oh yea that's right!" Shindong winked and nudged my side, "you like Minho."

My eyes widend and I threw my hands over his mouth.

"Be quiet!" I snapped as he shook me off and wiped his lips, "I told you that in secret!"

"Don't worry no one heard us anyways." He explained as his eyes widend, "there's the girls!"

I turned my head and saw three girls waving their arms like crazy over at the table in the far corner.

"How did I not notice them?" I whisperd to myself and quickly followed behide Shindong.

"Because your a shorty." He chuckled and waved to the girls.

I pouted and crossed my arms.

"I am not!"

"Okay your not," He corrected and stopped infront of the table, "now stop pouting."

I smiled big and hopped infront of him.

"Hey guys!"

Min, Park Bom and Suzy all smiled softly and patted the spots next to them. Shingdong and I quickly took our seats and started to dig into the food that the girls had already gotten.

"Slow down!" Min gasped and slapped out hands lightly.

"Why should we?" Shindong asked as he filled his bowl with noodles, "we haven't eaten all day!"

Suzy giggled and shook her head slowly.

"We had lunch!"

Shindong shrugged and started to fill his face.

"Well it feels like we haven't eaten all day."

Min rolled her big yellow eyes and smirked at Shindong.

"Are you gonna leave some for us?"

"If your nice."He chuckled and slurped up the last noddle in his bowl.

"Yah!" Min yelled and punched Shindong in the side lightly.

Everyone chuckled and then started on their own noodles. We had all finished our first bowl (Shindong on his third) when a loud bang was heard from the cafateria line up.

"What was that?" Park Bom asked as we all stood up to get a better look.

Laying on the floor coverd in food was none other than Key, and Kyuhyun was hovering over him smirking with his arms crossed.

"Oh! Did Key slip?!" Kyuhyun gasped loud enough for the whole cafateria to hear.

We all watched with wide eyes as Key stood up slowly with narrowed eyes and clinched fists.

This was not going to be pretty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just to let you guys know that the POV's I'm gonna write in are Taemin, Min, Key, Eunhyuk and Ryeowook. If you guys think I should add somebody else's POV, just leave a comment and I'll consider it ^.^ Also Let me know if you guys like the first chapter and if you didn't I would also like to hear what you didn't like and anyways you think that would make it better. Thanks so much!!!