Forever and Always

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Min's POV

Moonlight shone down on Niel and I as we made our way back to the dorms. We turned the corner and then stopped infront of the Gazebo.

"Thanks for tonight," Niel chuckled softly, "it was fun."

I nodded and cast my eyes towards the ground.

"We should do it again sometime soon."

"Yea!" Niel gasped and blushed lighty, "are you busy tomorrow night?"

"Nope!" I chirpped and looked back up with a big smile.

"Great," Niel stated and then looked up at the boy's dorm, "well I better get going."

"Yea, me too," I agreed and smilled softly at him, "bye Niel."

I then quickly leaned in and gave him a peck on the cheek. His eyes widend as I pulled back and winked.

"Bye bye!" I called and started to run away and towards the girl's dorm.

When I made it to the front doors I looked back and saw that Niel had left, but instead a girl with short hair was standing in his place. I couldn't tell who she was, but I could tell she was crying by the way her shoulders were shaking. I was going to go over to her, but throught agasint it when she turned to me and pointed her finger at me. Instead I quickly ran inside and flew up the flight of stairs as fast as I could go. When I made it to my floor I ran to my dorm and started to pound on the door until Suzy threw it open with wide eyes.

"You scared us to death!" She gasped and stepped out of the way so I could get in.

"Sorry," I mumbled and placed my backpack down, "hey Unni."

Park Bom smiled softly and set her book down.

"Where have you been?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Just went to study." I answerd with a shrug.

"With who?" Suzy asked and took a seat on my bed.

"By myself." I answerd and started to place my books onto my nightstand.

"Oh really?" Park Bom asked and frowned, "why didn't you invite us if you were alone?"

"Because I actually needed to study," I replied with a smile, "next time, okay?"

"Okay!" Suzy chirpped and jumped up, "oh by the way, a girl came by looking for you."

"Really?" I asked while laying down onto my bed, "who?"

"She didn't say," Suzy answerd and took a seat on her on bed, "but she did have jet black hair in a bob cut style and glasses."

My eyes widend and I sat up.

"Eun-Hee."

"Was that her name?" Park Bom asked and shrugged, "well she said she was going to wait for you by the Gazebo."

"Wait, what time did she come by?" I asked while bitting my lip.

"About five minutes before you got here," Suzy replied and gave me a funny look, "why?"

"N...nothing," I stammerd and put on a fake smile, "I gotta wash up."

"Oh...okay." Suzy frowned.

"I smiled and then quickly ran into the bathroom with my pajamas. After locking the door I threw my pajamas onto the floor and leaned over the sink.

"It was Eun-Hee," I whisperd and shook my head, "and I made her cry."

 

Taemin's POV

"If we get caught," Shindong stated and gulped, "were in so much trouble."

"Shhh!" I hissed and froze when I throught I heard footsteps, "then we don't get caught."

"Yea, It's that easy," He grumbled as we hit the girl's dorm floor, "okay, what room was it again?"

"Four," I whisperd and then pushed him towards it, "you knock."

He opened his mouth to argue, but then knew I would just pout and he would still end up doing it, so he quickly tapped on it and then stepped back.

Some shuffling came from behide the door and then it opened slowly to reveal Suzy's face.

"Oh!" She gasped and opened the door fully, "come in!"

Shindong and I both rushed in and then Suzy closed and locked the door.

"Hey Noona!" I chirpped and waved to Park Bom.

"You guys are in your pajamas?" Suzy giggled and pointed to our long pajama pants.

"Of course!" I snapped and the smiled big, "their cozy and warm!"

"Also you guys are in your pajamas." Shindong stated while pointing to Suzy's t-shirt and shorts and Park Bom's night gown.

"I feel so exsposed." Park Bom sighed and bent down to grab an over the shoulder long sleeve shirt and sweat pants.

"Don't worry you have nothing to hide." Shindong chuckled and then let out an ow when Park Bom threw her pillow at his face.

Just then the washroom door opened and Min stepped out in a tang top and long pajama pants.

"Oh, hey guys!" She gasped in surprise and Park Bom pushed past her into the washroom, "what are you doing here?"

"We wanted to hang out!" I answerd and threw my arms up before I flopped down on Min's bed.

"But it's already ten thirty." Suzy whisperd.

"So?" I asked and smirked, "were rule breakers."

"Oh yea!" Min laughed and flopped down beside me, "total rule breakers."

"Hey Taemin?" Suzy asked and tooka seat on her bed, beside Shindong, "how are you and Minho going?"

My face suddenly heated up and I could tell I was blushing a deep red.

"Oh...um okay." I mumbled and looked down.

"You don't even talk to him," Park Bom stated as she slipped out of the bathroom after getting changed, "do you?"

"He doesn't need to!" Shindong argued and winked at me, "Minho just has to take one look at Taemin and he will fall deeply inlove."

"I wish," I sighed softly and layed on my back, "he doesn't even know that I exsist."

"That's not true!" Min yelled and slapped my tummy, "he looks at you every lunch!"

"Really?" I asked and shot up.

She nodded and started to tie her hair into low pigtails.
"I can see him from three tables away," She explained as she finished, "you should try talking to him."

"I couldn't," I chuckled quietly and shook my head, "he's to populer for me to get near him."

"But your to y for him." Min giggled and poked my nose.

"Stop it!" I laughed and slapped her arm.

"Are you to shy?" Suzy asked and tilted her head to the side.

"No," I whisperd and rubbed my hands together, "I just get nervous when I'm around him."

"Awww!" Min, Suzy and Park Bom all squealed, "young love!"

"Guys!" I whined and pouted.

"Aw, were just messing with you Taemin!" Min giggled and gave me alittle push.

I nodded and smiled slightly.

Min chuckled and sat up to stretch. Her pajama bottems slipped down alittle to reveal the waistband of her Levi's underwear.

"You trying to be gangster?" Shindong asked and raised an eyebrow.

Min gave him a confused look and then looked down.

"How are Levi's gangster?" She asked with crossed arms.

"Super model Siwon Oppa wears them!" Suzy blurted and blushed lightly, "I've seen him on magazine cover's wearing them."

"Siwon Oppa isen't a gangster through," Min explained and layed back down on her bed, "like not even close."

"Siwon Oppa could be anything," Suzy giggled and then raised her eyesbrows at Min, "how can you not like him? Even Park Bom Unni likes him."

"I don't know," Min shrugged as Park Bom nodded, "I'm just not really into really defined abs."

Suzy and Park Bom's mouths dropped open after Min's confetion.

"Your...crazy!" Suzy cried and jumped onto Min, so she could shake her like crazy.

"Suuuuzy!" Min yelled and pushed her off, "your funny."

Suzy huffed and crossed her arms.

Everyone burst into laughter and held onto their stomachs.

"This is the life." Park Bom sighed softly after she had finished laughing.

"Yea!" Everyone agreed.

"I really wish Shindong and I weren't older than you guys." Park Bom whisperd and looked down.

"And we wish we weren't younger than Shindong Oppa and Park Bom Unni!" Suzy cried and ran over to Park Bom so she could give her a big hug.

"We only have one year left." Shindong sighed and looked down.

"Taemin what's wrong?!?" Min gasped when she spotted me looking down with tears in my eyes.

"M...Minho hyung will be graduating with Shindong Hyung and Park Bom Noona!" I replied with a sob and Min quickly brought me into her arms.

"Aw! Taemin!" Suzy cried and her, Park Bom and Shindong all came over to join in on our hug.

"Guys." I mumbled into Shindong's chest or it might of been Park Bom's arm.

"Yea?" Shindong asked.

"Please let us stay friends forever." I pleaded with tears rolling down my cheeks.

"For," Suzy started.

"Ever," Park Bom continued.

"And," Shindong added.

"Ever," Min whisperd.

"Taemin!" They all finished in unison.

"Saranghaeyo." I chuckled softly.

"Saranghaeyo Taemin!" Everyone laughed and hugged tighter, "forever and always!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omig guys I'm so sorry that Im updating so late! I'm still going to try and write another chapter before I go and I'll try to upload it tomorrow afternoon or mabey later tonight. If I can't then I will upload 6 chapters right away after I get back for you guys <3 I just kept getting distracted today by dancing to Gangman Style, watching Takumi Kun 3, looking up the actors and trying to figure out something that has been REALLY bugging me, so if anyone knows could they please tell. Are the actors who play Takumi and Gii in Takumi 3, 4 and 5 the same actors who play Takumi and Gii in Takumi Kun 2? Thanks so much if you could help me out cuz then I won't be so confused bout the movies x] ( I was so confused during Takumi Kun 4 and didn't understand it was about another couple until it only had like fifteen minutes left x] ) anyways enjoy!