I'm Sorry

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Key's POV

Morning sunlight streaked through a window and landed right on my face, causing me to let out an annoyed groan and open my eyes slowly. For some reason I was soar all over and my neck was killing me. As I sat up slowly, I relized why everything was hurting today and why I was still in my school uniform. I was laying in the hallway, right outside Ren, Niel and I's dorm room.

"What the hell?" I grumbled and rubbed my head, "why am I out here?"

Just then, images from last night came flooding through my head and a big frown formed on my face.
After Jonghyun had run away from me, I had just sat there and cried until the school bell rang. I had then gotten up slowly and technicly dragged myself back to the dorm, only to find out that Ren and Niel had logged our dorm door and weren't planning on letting me back in. So I had been forced to sleep in the hallway and cry myself to sleep.

"Those little bit..." But I was suddenly cut off when the dorm door opened and Niel stepped out with Ren right behide him.

"You better get ready fast," Niel mumbled and slung his bag over his shoulder, "breakfast starts in five minutes."

"What?!?" I cried as they ignored me and just walked away, "oh god!"

 

With only twenty minutes left of breakfast, I had finaily made it to the cafateria and now had a tray of food. The only problem was that I had no where to sit, since Ren and Niel were no where in sight. Plus, I don't think they really wanted to talk to me. So I had to look around for an empty table and of course the only one that was empty, was right behide the table that Niel and Ren were sitting at.

"Great," I grumbled and then my eyes suddenly widend, "J...jonghyun?"

Sitting right beside Ren and across from Niel was Jonghyun.

"Wow," I mumbled as I started walking towards the table, "he's even on their side?."

Just as I was about to pass their table, somebody threw their leg out infront of me, causing me to trip and fall to the ground. I let out a gasp as I hit the ground and my tray flew up, spilling it's contents onto me. Luckily I only had a wrap and a water bottle, so my hair and uniform weren't ruined.

"Hey what's the deal!" I yelled as I jumped up and spun around, "what the hell were you thinking!"

"Whoops," Ren sighed and frowned, "I didn't see you there."

"How could you not of seen me?!?" I snapped and narrowed my eyes, "you know that was on purpose!"

"I really didn't mean to!" Ren whined and then pouted, "I'm sorry!"

"Give him a break Key," Jonghyun sighed and turned to me with cold eyes, "you did make him cry yesterday."

"I...I did....didn't me...mean too!" I stutterd and gulped. All my cofindence had suddenly drained when Jonghyun had started talking.

"I know you didn't mean too," Jonghyun stated and frowned, "that's just your personality."

"W...what?!?" I gasped and took a step back, "it's not!"

"Yea it is," Jonghyun whisperd and shook his head sadly, "I've known you long enough to know."

When I heard that my heart felt like it was breaking and tears spray up in the corner of my eyes. Had he really just said that? After all the nice things I had ever done for him while we were together, this is how he repays me? First he leaves me for some girl, and now he's siding with the boy who locked me out of my own dorm for the night and just tripped me? Is this the same Jonghyun that I had fallen inlove with?

"Hey, what's going on?"

The sound of Mia's voice suddenly brought me out of my thoughts and I relized that she was starring at me with big eyes.

"Key your crying," She stated and then turned to Ren's table, "what the hell is going on?"

"Nothing," Jonghyun answerd and looked at me with narrowed eyes, "nothings going on."

"Your lieing," Mia stated and narrowed her eyes, "tell me right no..."

"No," I interupted her and grabbed her arm, "it's really nothing."

"But Key your..."

"Just listen to Key Mia," Jonghyun sighed and turned to her, "and stop acting like a big tough girl because we all know your not."

"Excuse me?" Mia asked and clenched her fists, "what did you just say?"

"Mia please just forget about it," I whisperd and bit my lip softly, "I'm going now anyway."

"It would be best if you do." Jonghyun mumbled and turned back to Ren and Niel.

After he said that, my tears finaily started to flow over and my heart throbbed as I pulled my hand away from Mia and pushed through Zelo and Minzy as they were walking over. I kept running until I made it to the cafateria door, but frooze when my hand had touched the doorknob because just then there was a big crash and Minzy yelling.

"MIA NO!"

I spun around quickly just in time to see Jonghyun on the ground and holding his nose as Mia stood over him with her fist clenched and dripping with some blood. Minzy was pulling on Mia's other arm and Zelo was just standing back. My eyes then widend as Mia turned around and looked straight at me with eyes full of saddness and hurt. She then slightly smiled and mouthed two simple words.

I'm sorry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys Im really sorry that I didn't get five chapters done! And that their all like short v.v I had alot of ideas for today, but then I sat down to write and they all just dissaperd! So I had some bad writters block for today, but was able to get this chapter done ! I hope it's okay since It was the only one I liked out of the five others I wrote and then deleted >.< I'm also going to be getting more into the Eunhae couple, Kyumin couple, 2Min couple, Miel couple and Yewook couple (their for abit later on ; D ) but right now I just need to get through with Mia, Minzy, Zelo and Jonghyun first! Anyway enjoy!