It's a date

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Eunhyuk's POV

"You can just put your shoes right there," Donghae instructed as we stepped into his dorm room, "and then take a seat anywhere."

"Sungmin and Ryeowook not here?" I asked as I slipped my shoes off and took a seat on the bed closest to me.

Donghae shook his head and took a seat on the floor infront of me.

"Sungmin's tutering and Ryeowook is at the libary with Yesung."

"Yesung?" I asked and Donghae nodded.

"I told them that you and I were going to go and study with them," He replied and then blushed lightly, "but I kinda just wanted to hang out with just you."

"Nice one," I chuckled and lent down to ruffle his dark brown hair, "did you atleast text them to let them know?"

"Yep!" He chirpped and I smiled softly, "s...so Eunhyuk, wh...what do you want to do?"

"I don't know," I answerd and then raised my eyebrows, "why do you stutter all the time around me? Like I've heard you talk to your friends and you don't stutter around them."

"Wh...what?!? He cried and then cleared his throat, "I...I don't stutter!"

"You just did it again!" I laughed and pointed at him.

He frowned and crossed his arms.

"I don't."

"Okay okay, you don't," I chuckled and pushed him lightly, "let's just talk about something else okay?"

"Okay," He sighed and placed his hands behide him, "so...what's your favourite animal?"

"Well isen't it obvious?" I asked.

"Just because your a monkey doesn't mean it has to be your favourite animal." He stated and I nodded slowly.

"I guess your right, but my favourite animal actually is a monkey."

"Oh okay," He giggled and smiled, "mine is a fish."

"A fish?" I asked and he nodded, "so can you only turn into your animal in the water?"

"Well I can on land," He corrected and then sighed softy, "but I would die if I didn't get to water soon."

"Well that ," I mumbled and then gasped, "hey! When was the last time you turned into your animal?"

"Not in a long time," He answerd and shrugged, "we don't have a pool here so I don't really get a chance."

"Well I know a place where you could turn into your animal state," I stated and he raised his eyebrows in curosity, "you know that waterfall in the forest?"

"Yea," He replied and then bit his lip lightly, "but isen't that off limits?"

"Not on free days it isen't." I explained, causing him to pout.

"But when is our next free day?"

"This Sunday." I answerd and his eyes widend.

"Really?!?"

"Yea, so why don't you and I go there this Sunday?" I suggested and he nodded quickly.

"Okay!"

"Cool," I chuckled at his excitment, "then it's a date."

"Yea it's a...date?" He said slowly and then gulped.

"Yea, a date between friends." I explained and he nodded slowly with alittle bit of a frown on his face.

"Yea yea...that's what I was thinking."

"What's wrong?" I asked and he blinked then smiled big.

"Nothing! I was just thinking!" He chirpped.

"Oh okay, so what do you wanna do..." but before I could finish speaking, my words were cut short but the turning of the door knob.

Both Donghae and I whipped our heads to the side to just see Sungmin and Kyuhyun walking into the dorm with big smiles on their faces and laughs coming from the bothof them, but there was one thing that made it really shocking.
Kyuhyun's arms were wrapped around Sungmin's waist and they were about to kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter, but I had an idea for Eunhyuk and Donghae and I didn't want to forget so i made it into a chapter even through I was super busy tonight, but whateves ^.^ Anyway enjoy!