Lost & Found

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Eunhyuk's POV

"The've been found?" Yesung asked Kyuhyun as we all took a seat at our usual table.

"Yep," Kyuhyun answerd and placed his tray down, "found them this morning, apparently the girl was passed out and when Mr. Lee took her from Niel. He passed out as well."

"Well I guess it's not surprising," I stated and started to dig into my food, "they haden't eaten in like what? Almost twenty four hours."

"yea, guess your right," Yesung agreed and took a sip from his water bottle, "where are they now?"

"In the nurses offices," Kyuhyun explained and shook his head sadly, "apparently the girls in bad shape."

"What happend to her?" I asked and placed my chopticks down.

Kyuhyun shrugged and threw his arms into the sky, so he could stretch.

"I don't know everything you know."

"Of course," I mumbled and rolled my eyes, "well then do their friends atleast know their back?"

"Yea, I saw abunch of them run past my classroom after I found out."

"I feel terrible for them." Yesung whisperd as he started to eat his lunch.

Kyuhyun and I both nodded in agreement and then started to work on our own food. I was right about to eat some of my spicy Kimchi, when I relized I had forgotten to grab a water bottle.

"Guys I'll be right back." I informed them as I stood up and started to make my way to the cafateria line up.

Right as I made it into line, a group of 4 girls came running into the cafateria and lining up right behide me. I didn't think much of it until I relized the tallest girl in the group was the bear girl from the fight. I tried ignoring them, but when the bear girl said something about a girl named Eun-Hee and how she was missing, I quickly went silent and started to listen in.

"She never came back last night!" A girl with long straight dark brown hair whined.

"Yea, we thought she was with you guys!" Another girl with a high ponytail cried.

"Well she wasen't!" The bear girl snapped and flipped one of her long pigtails over her shoulder, "I'm sure she's just with some other friends or mabey you just missed her."

"We stayed up all night," The girl with the long hair explained and crossed her arms, "we wouldn't of missed her."

"Fine then," The bear girl sighed, "we'll go looking for her right now."

"No lunch?" A girl with a short bob cut asked.

"Not today," The bear girl answerd and spund around, "let's go!"

The girls then all ran out of the cafateria and almost trampled Donghae, Ryeowook and Sungmin, but luckily they all jumped ut of the way. As they passed, Donghae turned to me and smiled softly. I smiled back at him and then turned away as I was asked about what I wanted. After I answerd and got my water, I made my way back to my table and quickly took a seat.

"Got your water?" Yesung asked.

I nodded and set it down.

"Then let's hurry and finish up," Kyuhyun instructed and frowned, "class starts in fifteen."

 

Taemin's POV

"How long is she going to be in here again?" Park Bom asked the nurse as we were all leaving.

"About two more days, but it could be more," the nurse informed with a frown, "she's in pretty bad shape."

Park Bom thanked her and then followed us out of the room.

"I can't believe Min's going to need to be in there for atleast two more days!" Suzy cried and hung her head, "how are we going to live without her?"

"It's only two days," Shindong stated and patted Suzy's back, "she'll be out in no time."

Suzy nodded and then wipped her eyes.

"I guess your right."

"Of course I'm right!" Shindong laughed and smiled big, "Min's a strong girl, she can get through anything!"

"It's true," Park Bom giggled and took a ahold of Suzy's hand, "here, I'll take you back to class."

"Okay," Suzy sighed and turned to us, "see you guys later."

"Okay bye!" Shindong and I both called as they turned down a different hallway and waved good-bye to us.

We waited until they had turned to corner, before we started to walk again.

"Why have you been so quiet?" Shindong asked and nudged my arm.

"I'm just so relieved that Min's okay," I expalined and smiled softly, "I missed her so much."

"We all are,"Shindong stated and chuckled softly, "I can finaily start eating again."

"You stopped eating?" I gasped and coverd my mouth.

He shrugged and patted his stomach.

"I was so worried that I was feeling sick."

"Oh," I whisperd and looked down, "so I wasen't the only one."

"But now I'm feeling much better!" He chirpped and suddenly stopped when we had arrived at my class.

"Yea," I mumbled and smiled slighty, "well see you later."

"See yea." He whisperd as he patted my shoulder and then started to walk to his class.

As I took a seat at my table, a frown quickly appered and saddness filled me again. What if Min wasen't going to make it? What if she was going to get some terrible illness? What if something was happening inside of her body that the nurses couldn't see?

"No," I stated and shook my head, "I can't think what if right now."

Just then there was the squeak from the chair beside me as somebody took a seat.

"Taemin Oppa?"

I looked up slowly to see Chung Cha watching me with a worried expresion on her face.

"Are you okay?"

I smiled softly and nodded.

"Yea, I'm fine."

"Oh," She whisperd and lent down to grab some books from her bag, "okay."

I nodded again and then sighed softly. Chung Cha was a great girl, but she was kinda...oblivious to the things around her.

"So did you finish your homework from two days ago?" She asked with a big smile on her face.

"Yep," I replied and watched her open her text book, "finished it in about two hours."

"Same here," She giggled softly and then turned back to me, "hey I was wondering if tonight you wanted to study in the libary?"

"Oh, um...sure." I answerd and shrugged, "I got nothing planned."

"Great!" She chirpped and gave me a quick hug, "thanks."

"No problem," I chuckled and hugged her back.

Truthfully, I really needed to do something so I could get my mind off of Min. I didn't want to be depressed all day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, sorry for not uploading a chapter yesterday, but I coudn't think of anything >.< Anyways because I have a idea for the next chapter, I'm gonna try uploading two tomorrow. Also when I write Mabey, it means Maybe, but I've always spellt it Mabey so don't judge me D : Lol x] Anyway enjoy!

P.S- Have you guys seen GD's new MV? I love it o.o My fav part is when he kissed the barbie's cheek and she slaps him xD! I also like the leg dance move thing he does, I wanna do it D : But I kinda at it -_- Oh wells : D