The Truth

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Sungmin's POV

"Stop it tickles!" I yelled as Kyuhyun pushed me down onto the grass and started to tickle my sides.

"Will you kiss me if I do?" He asked as I was about to pee my pants.

"Yes! I'll do anything for you to stop!"

"Okay," He chuckled as he pulled his hands back, "what should I make you do then?"

"I don't know," I giggled and sat up, "what would you like me to do?"

"I have an idea," He stated as he leaned forward and pressed his lips agasint my ear, "but I should wait alittle longer for it."

"What is it?" I asked with big eyes, "I wanna know!"

He chuckled softly and leaned down abit so he could kiss my neck lightly.

"Later."

"How much later?" I asked as he started to kiss my neck softly and placed his hands on my waist.

"Just later later," He answerd and bit some of the skin, making me let out alittle gasp, "so cute."

"Kyuhyun stop," I breathed and bit my lip softly, "someone might see us."

"No ones going to see us," He whisperd as he started to unbutten my jacket, "if were quiet."

"But..." I started but was cut off by a soft moan as he started to nibble on the skin, "w...wait."

Kyuhyun let out an annoyed sigh as he pulled his hands back and lifted his head up.

"Whats wrong?" He asked.

"N...not n...now,"I stutterd and blushed lightly, "it's cold out."

"So?" He asked and smirked, "I would of kept you warm."

"Kyuhyun!" I whined and he rolled his eyes.

"Fine," He grumbled and frowned, "you know we weren't going to actually do it right?"

"I know," I whisperd and looked down, "but you seemed pretty into it, what if we didn't stop?"

"I guess I see your point," He mumbled and then placed his fingers on my chin so he could lift my head up, "are you embrassed?"

"N..no!" I stammerd and gulped, "why would you think that?!?"

"Beause your cheeks are on fire," I chuckled and pecked my lips lightly, "and you won't look me in the eye."

"Okay, I am abit," I confessed and sighed, "It's just, I'm worried someone might see us."

"Are you embrassed of me?" Kyuhyun asked with hurt in his eyes.

"No!" I gasped and shook my head quickly, "Kyuhyun I would never be embrassed of you!"

"Then why are you worried that someone will see us?"

"Because I'm worried that our friends will start to ignore and avoid us since were gay." I answerd and frowned.

"They won't do that Sungmin," Kyuhyun stated and rubbed his thumb over my cheek, "their our best friends, they would understand."

"How do you know?" I asked and pouted.

"I don't," He admitted and bit his lip softly, "but let's just hope they do."

"Yea." I agreed and nodded.

"Minnie?" Kyuhyun asked and I looked up into his eyes.

"Yes?"

"We need to tell them."

"Tell them what?" I asked and sallowed.

"The truth."

 

Ryeowook's POV

"Minnie?" I asked as the dorm door opened and somebody stepped in, "Donghae!"

"Hey." He mumbled as he slipped his shoes off and walked in.

"Where have you been????" I asked and jumped off my bed, "Minnie and I were worried sick about you!"

"Sorry," He whisperd and set his bag down, "I was in the libary."

"Did Eunhyuk find you?" I asked and noticed how it made Donghae flinch.

"N...no."

"Are you okay?" I asked as Donghae took a seat on his bed and looked down.

"I'm f...fine." He replied."

"No your not," I stated and walked over to him, "your stuttering."

"So?" He asked quietly and wrapped his arms around himself, "what does it matter?"

"You only stutter when your nervous and when your upset," I answerd and took the seat beside him, "so which one is it?"

"N...neither." He grumbled and looked away.

"Donghae I don't understand why you won't tell u..." I suddenly stopped through when my head finaily put it all together.

Donghae being all depressed and quickly leaving the table when Eunhyuk came by. Flinching when I asked him if Eunhyuk had found him and him stuttering which he only does when he's nervous around a person that he likes or when he's upset.

"You like him," I whisperd outloud and slowly turned back to Donghae, "you like Eunhyuk."

"H...how did yo...you kn...know?" He stutterd and sniffled.

"Donghae," I whisperd, ignoring his question, "why didn't you tell us."

"Because I didn't won't you guys pushing me away for being gay," He answerd quietly and started to cry softly, "I didn't want to loose you guys!"

"Oh Donghae!" I gasped and quickly brought him into my arms, "don't cry!"

"I...I can't hel...help it!" He sobbed and pressed his head into my chest, "he...he hates me Ryeo...Ryeowook!"

"Donghae he can't hate you!" I stated, but Donghae just cried harder.

"He does! And now I'll never have my chance with him because I messed up!"

"Donghae," I whisperd and started to rub his back softly, in a circle motion, "please don't think that."

"But it's true," He mumbled and yawned softly, "it's so true."

"Just don't think about it right now," I whisped to him as he yawned again and started to breath softly, "and just go to sleep."

He then mumbled something about never getting a chance again, before falling asleep. I smiled softly at the sleeping Donghae and then stopped rubbing his back.

"You will get another chance with him Donghae," I stated as I kissed his forhead softly, "just need to wait for the perfect moment."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please please forgive me for another short chapter! It's just I have this great idea for the next morning and I couldn't stop thinking about ideas for it, but I know that alot of people also want to see what's going on with the Kyumin couple and the EunHae couple so I wanted to show their POV's aswell. Oh! Also some good news is I'll be adding another AMAZING character later on! I can't say who it's gonna be, BUT I will say it's going to be another Super Junior member! So that means it's either

Siwon, Leeteuk, Heechul, Kangin, Kibum, Henry, Zhou Mi or Hangeng.

So if you guys want! Leave your guess of who it's going to be and then I'll total it up and see which Super Junior member you guys think is going to be the new character!

Anyway Enjoy!