Pity

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Eunhyuk's POV

"So did you find him?" Yesung asked me as I walked into our dorm room and flopped down on my soft bed.

"No," I grumbled and layed my head on my pillow, "I looked everywhere, even in the libary."

"Are you sure that you looked everywhere?" He asked with raised eyebrows.

"Yes!" I snapped and then sighed softly when Yesung flinched at my sudden out burst, "sorry, I'm just alittle stressed out right now."

"Why?" Yesung asked and walked over to take a seat on the edge of my bed, "what's bothering you?"

"Nothing," I mumbled and sat up, "just forget I even said anything."

"How can I forget if it's bothering you so much," Yesung stated and frowned, "you can tell me you know, I want tell anyone else."

I shook my head and then layed back down.

"I will tell you," I explained and then bit my lio softly, "mabey."

"When?" He asked as I felt the bed move abit when he stood up.

"I don't know," I answerd softly, "when I'm ready."

"Okay, I understand."

"I hope you do," I sighed softly and then closed my eyes, "I truly hope you do."

 

Key's POV

"Hey you too!" Suzy chirpped after Mia and Minzy had gone through the girl's dorm doors, "have you guys ever fallen in love?"

"Yes," Zelo answerd honestly and looked down in embrassment, "I know I'm still young and most people would say a boy my age shouldn't be inlove yet, but theres just something about this person that I can't seem to ever stop thinking about them."

"Awwww!!!" Suzy, Park Bom and Min all gushed, "that's adorable!"

"What about you?" Suzy asked Jonghyun and his eyes widend.

"Oh! Um...no I don't think so," He answerd and something inside my chest suddenly flared up with pain, "I hope I do one day."

"Same here," I suddenly said aloud and everyone turned to me.

"You feel the same way Key?" Min asked and I nodded slowly.

"Y..yes," I stutterd and clenched my fists when I saw Jonghyun shake his head slowly."

"Are you okay?" Ren asked from beside me after he relized how tensed up I was.

"I'm fine!" I snapped and jumped up, "I gotta go."

"Huh?" Niel asked as I started to march out of the Gazebo, "what's wrong?"

I just ignored his question through and started running when I heard someone getting up. I kept running until I came to the line of trees that seperated the forest from the Academy. I was about to run in when someone suddenly placed their hand on my shoulder, forcing me to stop.

"Hyung."

"Ren?" I asked in disbelieve as I turned around and saw the boy standing there with a frown on his face and concern in his eyes, "what are you doing?"

"I ran after you," He answerd and jumped his hand slowly, "you seemed hurt."

"I'm fine," I grumbled and then pointed the way we had come, "now go back."

"What?" He asked and shook his head, "I'm not leaving Hyung."

"Yes," I stated and narrowed my eyes, "leave."

"No," He said firmly and stomped his foot, "I'm not."

"Ren go." I growled and turned back around, "this isen't about you."

"I don't care if it isen't about me!" He snapped as he grabbed me and spun me back around, "I'm your best friend! You should be able to tell me anyway!"

"I never said you were my best friend!" I yelled.

"W...what?" Ren stutterd and backed up, "I'm not?"

"No!" I snapped and ran a hand through my hair, "your more like an annoying little brother."

"WHAT?" He yelled and clenched his fists, "AFTER ALL THESE YEARS, I'M JUST AN ANNOYING LITTLE BROTHER!"

"Ren don't over re..."

"NO! SHUT UP KEY! HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT? YOU COULD OF ATLEAST TOLD ME THIS BEFORE SO I COULD OF STOPPED!" He screamed and tears started to stream down his cheeks.

"How could you of stopped?" I asked and crossed my arms.

"BY NOT TALKING TO YOU EVER AGAIN OR EVEN MOVING DORMS!" He yelled , "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU KEY!"

"It's Hyung!" I snapped, but he just shook his head.

"WHY WOULD I CALL YOU THAT! YOUR JUST KEY NOW, THE STUIPID FREAKEN DIVA WHO HURTS EVERYONE FEELINGS AND DOESN'T CARE ABOUT ANYONE BUT HIMSELF!"

"That's not true!" I argued.

"What's going on?"

Ren and I both spun around to see Min, Niel, Park Bom, Shindong, Taemin, Suzy and even Jonghyun all watching us.

"Ren?" Niel asked when he saw Ren's tear stained face, "what's wrong?!?"

"He's just over reacting." I sighed and Ren whipped around to face me.

"I'M NOT OVER REACTING KEY!" He screamed and then gulped, "YOU KNOW WHAT FORGET IT! YOUR RIGHT, WE AREN'T FRIENDS."

"What?!?" Niel gasped and ran towards Ren, "Ren, what happend?!?"

"YOU KNOW KEY!" Ren yelled and pushed Niel away from him, "I'M HAPPY THAT YOUR HEARTBROKEN AND THAT PERSON LEFT YOU! BECAUSE EVERYONE DESERVES SOMEONE BETTER THAN YOU!"

When he said that my eyes widend and my heart clenched.

"Ren." I whisperd as my legs suddenly became weak and I fell to the ground.

Ren then spun around and pushed past everyone so he could run away. Niel then starting running after him, followed by everyone else. Only Jonghyun stayed behide, but all he did was give me a pity look and then start running after Ren. So I was left all alone, and this time I don't think anyone was going to come and comfort me.