Mouse Chase

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Key's POV

Anger boiled up inside of me as Kyuhyun started to chuckle as I stood up slowly.

"What are you laughing at you jerk!"I snapped and narrowed my eyes to slits, but he just ignored my death stare and kept laughing.

"You!" He laughed and flicked a piece of food off my shoulder, "hey! you know this style really suits you."

"You idiot!"I spat and threw my arms out at him.

His eyes widend as he was thrown back and hit the ground with a thud. He lifted his head slowly and a snare spread across his face.

"That's it you bi...!" "Kyuhyun stop!"

Both our heads snapped to the side to see one of Kyuhyun's friend glarring at us. I think his name was Yesung.

"Just let him be," He sighed softly and walked over to Kyuhyun, "we need to finish our dinner anyway."

Kyuhyun shook him off as he helped him up and spun around to face Key.

"This is not over." He growled quietly and then walked off with Yesung.

I stood their in silence as Niel and Ren ran up to me and started cleaning me off.

"Can you believe that guy?" I asked quietly as all the students who had been watching us turned away and back to their dinner.

Ren shook his head sadly and made a tsking noice.

"I hope this comes out." He stated and pointed to a big stain on the front of my school jacket.

"I'm sure it will." I mumbled and snatched a piece of paper towel of the counter.

"Well let's just forget about him and get back to dinner." Niel suggested and went to go grab me some water, "we have enough food for all of us at our table so let's go."

I sighed softly, but followed them back to the table and took a seat beside Ren.

"So why do you think he hates you so much?" Ren asked as he stole a noddle out of Niel's bowl and chuckled.

"I don't know why," I replied and took a sip of my water, "he's just always hated me."

"Well he must have a reason." Niel explained and slapped Ren's hand as he tried to steal another noddle.

I shrugged and placed my water down.

"Well if he does, I don't know what it is."

"Well atleast Yesung hyung stopped him," Ren smiled softly and took a sip of his juice, "he's so helpful."

Niel arched one of his eyebrows at Ren's words and leaned across the table to poke him with his chopsticks.

"Do you have a crush on him?"

Ren's eyes widend and he coughed on his juice.

"No!" He gasped and wiped his mouth with his napkin, "I was just saying he's a really nice guy!"

I chuckled softly and ruffled Ren's platnium blonde hair.

"Such a cutie."

Ren blushed lightly and fixed his hair quickly.

"Thanks hyung."

I smiled softly as a scream erupted from the table behide us. Everyone turned to look what it was thinking another fight was about to happen, but what people saw instead was nothing like that. A girl with long jet black hair that was held u in pigtails was standing on the table with her three friends. They all had widend eyes and were screaming their heads off.

"MOUSE!!!" They all screamed in unison and held onto eachother tightly.

My eyes widend as I whipped my head back and forth trying to spot the creature. Suddenly Ren let out a yelp and pulled his legs onto the bench.

"It's right benieth the table!"

I gasped and was about jump onto our table top when I spotted a girl standing ontop of her's atleast five tables away. She had long straight mango orange hair with dark brown and light brown streaks in it, porcelain skin and big eyes. Through there was more to her, I just couldn't see from this far away. She smiled big and then crouched down.

"What is she doing?" I whisperd softly and then noticed her vibrant yellow eyes, "she's a cat!"

Ren turned to me with a confused look and then looked down at the mouse and then back to me. Both our eyes widend and we spun around to look at Niel.

"Niel no!"

It was to late through. He had already jumped onto the table and was crouched down like the other girl.

"Get down!"I yelled to Ren as Niel ripped off his necklace and jumped off the table.

We both fell to the floor and looked up to watch Niel transform into his animal state. A puff of smoke suddenly surronded him and when he fell to the ground he was no longer human, but a cat.

"Damn it Niel!" I snapped and tried to grab for the dark brown cat, but he saw my hands and hissed.

"Don't even try," Ren instructed and grabbed my arm, "you know how mean Niel is when he's in cat form!"

I sighed and nodded.

"Mrs. Kim!" One of the girls on the table yelled and pointed towards the cafateria's doors.

I looked over quickly to see the dog's teacher Mrs.Kim, standing in the doorway with her arms crossed and her eyes set in death glare.

"What's going on in here!" She yelled and everyone froze where they were.

Even the mouse, Niel and some yellow eyed cat froze.

"Are there animals running around where food is!?!" She screamed and started making her way over.

The two cats meowed and then quickly hid under a table as the mouse panicked and was scooped up by the teacher.

"You better go get your necklace and then report to my classroom!" She instructed and dropped the mouse to the ground, "where are those two cats!?!"

My eyes quickly darted to under the girls table and the two cats who were pinning themselves under it.

Mrs. Kim stomped her foot and waited for someone to answer her quiestion, but nobody came forth.

"Fine! If you don't tell me then everyone here has detention!"

All the student's eyes widend and they all quickly pointed to under the girls table.

"Their under there!"

A smug smile spread across Mrs. Kim's face as she bent down, grabbed the skin on the two cat's necks and yanked them both out. She held them up and shook them around abit.

"You two also put your necklaces back on and follow me!"

Niel whimperd and the other cat thrashed around in Mrs. kim's grasp. She rolled her eyes and dropped them to the ground.

"Oh how I hate cats!" She spat and crossed her arms, "I'm waiting!"

Me and Ren both jumped up and looked around quickly until we spotted the necklace laying in my bowl of noddles. Ren snatched it up and handed it to Mrs. Kim. She thanked him and then raised an eyebrow.

"Where is the other necklace?!?"

Just then a girl with long straight dark brown hair with blonde streaks ran through the crowds of people while waving her arms like crazy.

"Her it is!" She called and stopped right infront of Mrs. Kim, "but please don't get her into to much trouble."

Mrs. Kim smiled softly and took the purple stoned necklace out of Suzy's hand. After she thanked her, Mrs. Kim bent down and slipped the two necklaces of the cat's heads. Everyone watched as a big puff of smoke surronded the two animals and then just simply dissapered.

"Oh Niel," Ren whisperd as the girl with the big yellow eyes and Niel emerged from the smoke, "what have you done."

The teacher narrowed her eyes at the two and pointed one of her fingers at them.

"You two follow me right now!"

Niel and the girl both nodded and fell into step behide her as she made her way out of the cafateria. Mrs. Kim bent down and quickly snatched up the mouse that was trying to escape and then left the room with the three students. Everyone fell silent until the bell rang, indicating that dinner was over and it was free time. All the students except Me, Ren and everyone at the table that the yellow eyed girl had been seated at, got up and started to file out of the room. Ren sighed and got up slowly.

"Well let's just go and hope Niel doesn't get into to much trouble."

I nodded and stood up to squeeze his shoulders lightly.

"Don't worry, "I chirpped, "Mrs. Kim may hate cats, but Niel didn't actually do anything wrong."

"He changed into an animal and you can't do that unless your asked to by a teacher!" Ren cried and crossed his arms, "he could get expelled.

"Ren he won't so don't worry!" I snapped and sighed softly, "let's just go for a walk okay?"

Ren shrugged, but followed behide me as I made my way out of the cafateria and down the hallway.

"Please let Niel be okay." I whisperd quiet enough for only myself to hear, "just please let him be okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay I just want to inform you guys that addressing people is really confusing for me. Not like Oppa, Noona, Unni, Hyung or Sunbae, but like for someone who is the same age or someone who is younger. So could anyone tell me how you would adress someone who is the same age as you or younger? It would help me out alot! Thanks. ALSO! I think I'll add Sungmin's POV because I have some ideas for him and somebody else ; ) Anyways that's all for now and chapter 3 will be coming soon!