The Curse

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Key's POV

"So Taemin's in trouble?" Mia asked Min as our group and Min's group all stood together, away from the campfires.

"Yes," Min sighed as she looked down at her feet, "and it's all my fault."

"It's not your fault," Park Bom stated and walked over to Min to pat her back, "you were going to take the beating because it was your fault, but Taemin took it himself. It was his decission to take it, not yours."

"But I don't understand why he would." Min mumbled.

"Mabey it's because he knew Minho was going to take it aswell?" Suzy asked, getting a funny look from everyone in my group, "because...their really good friends and Taemin didn't want Minho to take all the blame and get in a LOT of trouble."

"I don't think so, "Min replied as she looked up at Suzy, "he looked really surprised when Minho stated that it was his fault."

"Well then that's weird." Suzy whisperd to herself.

"Well let's just hope that Taemin doesn't get in to much trouble." I explained and everyone nodded.

"So, on a happier note!" Mia chirpped smiled, "have you guys been liking the night so far?"

"Yea, I guess." Shindong sighed and then looked around, "does anyone happen to know the time?"

"It's only ten o'clock." Jonghyun answerd from beside me, causing a shiver to run through my body when I hard his voice.

"So only two more hours?" MInzy asked and Jonghyun nodded, "that , I was enjoying these ghost stories."

"I think their kinda boring," Zelo yawned as he stretched, "like, every story seems to be about some student that used to go here getting murderd and now their ghost haunts the school."

"How is that not terrifing?" Ren asked, getting a shrug from Zelo.

"Well I don't know any student who's ever seen one of these ghosts, only the teachers have," He replied, "well, there was one kinda scary story."

"Which one was it?" Min asked.

"The one about the Waterfall of Love." He answerd.

"That stories just sad," I stated and everyone nodded, "not really scary."

"Well when we heard it, they said theres a curse that goes along with it."

"What kind of curse?" Park Bom asked with a funny look, "we never heard about a curse."

"Okay, well you know how they say that the woman who died might of been killed by a mystery man that was madly inlove with her?" Zelo asked and then waited for everyone to nod, "well apparently, he later on got married and had a son. Well then that son fell inlove with a girl who had the animal of a cat. On Christmas Eve, the son had a sudden urge to go to the waterfall with his love, which happend to be the night that the tragic accident happend years before. As they got closer, they both relized that the waterfall wasen't frozen and water was still streaming down it,"

"Wait, what's so bad about the waterfall not being frozen?" Min asked, interupting Zelo's story.

"Because it was Christmas so it was snowing and it was cold so it should of been frozen." He answerd and then continued, "anyway, when they made it to the waterfall the son asked his love if they could go to the top. She agreed, but was starting to get alittle curious as to why he wanted to go up there. After they made it to the top, she asked him why he wanted to come here. The son couldn't answer her through because truthfully, he didn't know. Anyway, his love then bent over to take a look at the water below, and that's when it happend. Something suddenly came over the son, causing him to quickly push his love over the edge of the waterfall and fall to her death. After she had hit the bottem, whatever had come over the son quickly left and he ran down the side of the waterfall to go save her, but it was to late. He never did understand what had come over him, but after years of crying over his love, he found another woman and they got married and had a child, and the exact same thing happend to him. So the family figured out that they had been cursed by their relitive that had killed the woman because she didn't love him back."

"So what your saying is that that every child that is born into that family will kill their first love at that waterfall?" Mia asked with wide eyes.

"Yes, and the woman has to have the animal of the cat for it to work." Zelo answerd.

"So then that means that only men are born into the family?" In asked and Zelo shook his head.

"No, girls can be born into it to, but there will always be atleast one boy."

"That's terrible!" Suzy gasped, "so where is the family now?"

"I think somebody said that the family moved out of South Korea years ago," Zelo replied, "so they wouldn't be anywhere near the waterfall."

"Wait," Mia whisperd and then spun around to face Zelo, "does the girl have to be like a house cat or does it just have to be part of the cat family."

"I'm actually not sure," Zelo answer truthfully, "but I'm guessing it has to be like a house cat because that's what the first woman was and every woman after her."

"That for you then Min." Mia stated, getting a glare from her.

"Well the family doesn't even live her anymore so I'm fine," She explained and then walked over to Niel to slip her hand into his, "plus I'm taken."

"Hey Zelo," Ren asked, "what's the family's name?"

"Um...I think it was Kim," Zelo answerd and then smiled, "the Kim family."

Just then the sound of the alarm that signled it was time to switch campfires went off, causing everyone to jump except Zelo.

"I told you guys that story was scary." Zelo chuckled.

"Shut up and just start walking." Minzy grumbled as she pushed Zelo forwards.

"I guess we'll see you guys later then." Mia stated as Min's group and our group started to go seperate ways.

"Yea," Min agreed and then waved, "see you guys later."

"Bye!" We then all called to eachother.

"Hey Jonghyun," I whisperd as I walked beside him, "can you and I talk for a minute?"

"But I don't want to miss the next campfire." He stated with a smirk.

"To freaken bad." I grumbled and then grabbed his arm, stopping him.

I then quickly pulled us behide a tree before Mia or them looked back. I waited acouple of seconds before peering out from behide the tree and seeing that they were gone.

"What is it?" Jonghyun asked as I turned back to him.

"We need to talk about what happend at dinner," I stated with a frown, "I don't think you should be kissing me."

"Why not?" Jonghyun asked with a frown, "you don't like my kisses."

"No I lo...I mean it's just that we had a bad break up and we swore to never see eachother again," I explained and then gulped, "but now your back and your already kissing me? It doesn't make any sence."

"I missed you," Jonghyun started as he placed his hand on my cheek and rubbed his thumb over it, "I couldn't stay away."

"Stop it," I mumbled and looked down, "you don't think I understand what your doing?"

"What am I doing Key?" Jonghyun sighed.

"Your using me just like you did last time." I growled.

"I didn't use you Key!" Jonghyun groaned and ran a hand through his hair, "why can't you understand that?"

"Because you left me right away when your stupid little crush finaily showed some intrest in you!" I snapped and narrowed my eyes, "I was always there for you and loved you so much, but you didn't care about any of that."

"Key." Jonghyun sighed but I quickly shushed him with my next words.

"The funny part is is that in the end, she didn't even satisfy you. So you left her also." I hissed.

"Shut up!" He yelled and suddenly slammed me agasint the tree, pinning my arms above my head.

"Let me go!" I snapped as I tried kicking him.

"You don't know anything Key!" He yelled and shook my abit.

"I know that your heartless and don't care about others feelings!"

"Key I left her because I loved you!" He yelled, causing my mouth to snap shut and my eyes to widen.

"W...what?" I stutterd.

"I relized how big of a mistake I made by leaving you," He explained and then looked down, "every minute of the day I thought only about you, even when I was with her. I figured out that you were the only person that I loved and I wanted you back...but when I went to find you, you had left."

"Y...your lieing!" I snapped, but hesitated abit, "If you really loved me, you would of came looking for me."

"I wanted to, but my siblings needed me," He explained and then looked back up, "you knew that my parents were losers and that my sister and brother needed me, so I couldn't just leave them, but then my grandparents came and took them with them so they could live in a better place. That's when I left with Mia, Minzy and Zelo because I knew I could finaily try finding you."

Once again I shut my mouth and then casted my eyes downwards.

"You were the only thing of happieness that I had," He stated as he set me down and placed his fingers under my chin, lifting my head up, "the only reason that I kept on going was because my sister and brother...and you Key."

"Jonghyun." I whisperd.

"I want you to be mine again Key," He explained as he leaned in, "please forgive me and love me again."

"I don't kno..." but before I could finish, I was stopped by a kiss.

His lips were soft as they pressed up agasint mine, I didn't have much time to admire them through before he pulled back and looked into my eyes. I blinked once before he pressed them back agasint mine and started to move them abit. I quickly responded to the kiss and slowly wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing him closer so I could feel his body agasint mine. He then wrapped his strong arms around my waist as we deepend the kiss. It's at this moment that I relized how much I had missed Jonghyun. The way his soft kisses felt, the way his strong arms made me feel so relaxed and secure, the way he made me feel when we were together and so much more, this is what I missed and loved about Jonghyun...wait...love?
Just then Jonghyun pulled back slowly and gave me a soft smile.

"Jonghyun," I whisperd and he nodded, "I...I think I love you."

Jonghyun then once again smiled softly and gave me a soft and long kiss. Then after he pulled back, he tightend his arms around me abit more and looked directly into my eyes.

"I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omig! I haven't written in almost 1 week >. < I was so busy studying this week that I had no free time D : I'm really sorry bout that! Anyway, I'm back with a new chapter so I hope you guys like it : D Enjoy!