First date

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Just to let you know, at the Academy, the first Sunday of the month is a no school day and the 3rd Sunday of the month is a no school day. So kids are aloud to go out into the village of Valley Dreams and hang out there for the day if they want. Also the 2nd Saturday of the month is a half day of school (goes until lunch) and the 4th Saturday of the month is also a half day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Key's POV

"Are you really okay?" Mia asked as we started walking back to the dorms after the bell had rung.

"Y...yea," I sturtted and gulped, "I'm just alittle shocked that he kept the picture that I gave to him all this time. The break up had been really bad and I thought he hated me."

"I guess not," Mia stated and shrugged, "hey, are you ever going to tell me about your break up?"

"Later," I answerd and slightly smiled, "It's a memerie that's hard for me to talk about without getting emotional and I hate for people to see me cry. So when we become closer, I'll tell you."

"Okay!" Mia chirpped and then gave me a quick hug, "my dorms right here so I'll see you tomorrow!"

I nodded as she pulled back and gave me a soft smile.

"Night Sunbae." She said softly and then spun around and ran off.

I watched her until she was sallowed up into the crowd of girls that were all trying to get into the dorm. A soft sigh escaped my lips as I turned around slowly and relized that I had to go and sleep in the same dorm with the two boys that probably hated me.

"Why me?" I asked myself as I started walking, "why does this always happen to the extremly beautiful people?"

"Key?" Someone asked from behide me.

I then spun around and spotted Min giving me a funny look.

"Oh hey Min!"

"Were you talking to yourself?" She asked and I blushed lightly.

"N...no..."

She chuckled softly at my response and then winked.

"Don't worry, I talk to myself sometimes too."

"Thank goodness," I mumbled and then put on a big smile, "so what's up?"

"Oh!" She gasped and then clapped her hands together, "I came by to tell you not to worry about Niel and Ren bullying you anymore."

"Why not?" I asked and raised my eyebrows.

"Because Ren's just upset," She answerd and then shrugged, "he'll get over it in acouple days, and Niel isen't mad at you. He's just been hanging with Ren instead because he's trying to get Ren to forget about the fight and forgive you."

"Niel's not mad at me?" I asked with wide eyes and Min nodded.

"Yea, he feels bad for locking you out last night, but if he didn't play along, then Ren would of found out and wouldn't listen to him." She replied and I nodded.

"Well that's good."

"Yea,"Min agreed and then bit her lip softly, "I'm not sure if Ren is over it yet, so I would probably give him some space right now."

"Yea your right," I sighed and then smild softly, "thanks Min."

"No problem!" She chirpped and then looked down, "so um, are you and Mia becoming friends?"

"Yea," I chuckled and looked up, "she's really nice and she's pretty cool. We also have alot in common, so that's always good."

"Yea!" Min chirpped and started jumping up and down, "oh I'm so happy that she's making friends!"

"Me too," I stated and then grabbed her arm, "hey, how are you and Niel doing?"

"Good," She answerd after she stopped jumping, "he's perfect in every way. I'm really happy that were together."

"Same here!" I chirpped and pulled my hand back, "wait, have you guys been on a real date yet?"

"Well study dates, but thats it," She replied and blushed lightly, "we don't really have many places to go."

"Well this Sunday coming up is a free day," I stated and she nodded, "so you guys can go out into town."

"Your right!" She gasped and smiled big, "theres this really cute coffee shop that I always dreamed of going to with my first boyfriend!"

"Then it's settled!" I laughed, "you guys have your first date!"

"Oh I'm so excied!" She squealed and then let out a cough, "I mean, I'm so happy."

"Aw, you gett so girly when your excited." I chuckled and ruffled her hair.

"Yah!" She yelled and quickly fixed her hair.

"Well I better be going," I explained and she nodded, "see yea later."

"Bye!" She called as we parted ways and started walking towards our dorms.

My nerves had luckily all gone away after Min told me about Niel. Atleast I knew that he didn't hate me, but it was much different for Ren. So that ment that I was going to have to make him forgive me somehow because the truth was he was one of my bestfriends, and I missed him.

 

 

Taemin's POV

"So Minho just stopped and stared at the guy?" Shindong asked me as we got ready for bed.

"Yea," I replied and poked my head out of the bathroom door, "then the guy quickly ran past us and down the stairs."

"Mabey Minho bullies him?" He suggested, but I just shook my head.

"No way, Minho is way to nice to bully someone," I stated and pulled my head back into the bathroom, "plus the kid didn't have a scared expression. More like a hurt one."

"Mabey Minho and him were friends, but got into a fight or something."

"I guess," I sighed as I started the shower, "I'm sure it was nothing through."

"Yea!" Shindong agreed as I started to undress, "well you just have your shower and try to forget about it."

"Okay," I mumbled as I stepped in and the hot water connected with my skin, "mmmm."

The water felt so nice as I just stood there and let it rain over me. I wanted to stay in there forever, but only ten minutes into it, my cellphone went off. I let out an annoyed groan as I turned off the water and quickly wrapped a tower around my lower half. I then walked over to my phone and turned it on to see a text from Chung Cha and Min."

 

Chung Cha

Hello Oppa! I just texted you to ask you how your time with Minho was and if your sure that your free tomorrow to study again. I'm hoping you are! Also night ^.^

 

I smiled at it and then quickly texted her back saying that I had a great time and I was sure. After sending it I then checked Min's.

 

Min

Hey! I saw you in the libary tonight when I was hanging with Niel. We were going to come over, but you seemed busy with Minho so we didn't want to interupt ; D Don't worry through, the next time we see you, we will make sure to come over and say hey!

 

"Oh Min," I sighed as I texted her back, "your to funny."

"You done in there yet?!?" Shindong called to me and I quickly checked in the mirror to make sure all the bubbles were gone.

"Yep!" I called back.

"Okay then hurry up," He explained as I started drying myself off, "you need your sleep!"

"I'm not five Hyung!" I whined as I started pulling my pajamas on.

"But you act like one!" He stated and I pouted.

"I do not!"

"You do," He chuckled as I threw the door open and crossed my arms, "aww! Taemin I was only kidding!"

"Really?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No!"

"Meanie," I grumbled and walked to to my bed, "well atleast I'm an adorable five year old."

"True that," Shindong laughed and then turned to me, "so how was your study date with Minho?"

"It wasen't a study date," I stated and blushed lightly, "but it was amazing."

"Did you guys kiss?!?" He gasped, causing my eyes to widen.

"No!" I yelled and he smiled big, "okay then why was it so amazing?"

"Because it was just me and him since Chung Cha made other plans," I replied, "also some girls asked him if he could leave me and hang out with them, but he said no!"

"Were they pretty girls?" Shindong asked and I nodded.

"Beautiful."

"Wow," He whisperd and then winked at me, "then he must like you!"

"You think so?" I asked and looked down, "because I really hope so."

"Well why don't you find out?"

"How?"

"Tell him how you feel." He answerd and I would of spit out all my water if I had been drinking some when I heard his plan.

"What?!?" I cried and whipped my head back and forth, "your crazy!"

"Well if you don't," Shindong stated as he layed down on his bed, "then he will ever know and then he will graduate and you then may never see him again."

"Okay I get it," I grumbled and layed down as well, "but I would need to hang out with him more before I tell him."

"Take all the time you need," Shindong yawned as turned off the lights and rolled over "just make it quick."

"That makes no sence," I sighed and snuggled into my covers, "but I guess I see your point."

"Good," Shindong mumbled, "now go to bed."

"Okay!" I chirpped and smiled big, "good night Hyung!"

"Night Taemin."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! So I was busy all yesterday so I wasen't able to update D : AND I was busy this morning so I'm really sorry about only updating 2 chapters this weekend >.< Anyway I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!