From D

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Ryeowook's POV

"Okay class!" Mr. lee yelled as he walked into the classroom, "time to quiet down!"

"Um Mr. Lee!" A girl called out and threw her arm into the air, "theres some people standing in the doorway."

"What?" He asked and turned back around to see the two girls, "oh! Please come in you too!"

"Oh...okay," A girl with short jet black hair mumbled as she took acouple steps in, followed by another girl who had her head down.

"Can you two please introduce yourselfs." Mr. Lee instructed and pointed to everyone, "it's not every day that this Academy gets new students."

"Of course," The short haired one replied and smiled softly, "hello everyone, I'm your new classmate, Minzy."

"Great!" Me. Lee chirpped and then turned to the other girl, "now your turn."

The girl nodded and then lifted her head slowly, revealing her beauty to the whole class. When everyone caught sight of her, gasps from the girls and whistles from the boys were heard, causing the girl to blush lightly.

"Hello, I'm Mia," She stated and smiled big, "I hope I can meet everyone and make lots of new friends!"

"Nice," Mr. Lee chuckled and then pointed to an empty desk in the far back, "Minzy, you can go and sit back there."

"Okay!" he chirpped and went to go take her seat, having many boys turn and check her out first.

"And Mia," Mr. Lee sighed and a frown appered on his face, "I'm going to need you to stay after class today."

"Of course," Mia grumbled and bit her lip softly, "so where do I sit?"

"Um, over there," Mr. Lee answerd and pointed right at the empty chair beside me, "Ryeowook's a great student, I'm sure you two will get along."

"I hope so!" Mia giggled and skipped over, setting her Hello Kitty backpack down on the ground and then slipping into her seat.

"Okay now that that's all settled!" Mr. Lee chirpped as he stood up and picked up a piece of chalk, "let's do some math!"

"Nooooo!" Everyone groaned and Mr. Lee frowned.

"Oh guys come on!" He yelled and smiled big, "were doing something fun today!"

"Like what?" A boy in the back asked.

"Algebra!"

"How is that fun?!?" A girl cried and Mr. Lee sighed.

"Look you guys are doing it so to bad!" He snapped and then cleared his throat, "okay, can I please have somebody come up and figure out this algebra problem, since NOBODY could figure it out yesterday."

"Me me!" Mia yelled and shot her hand up into the air.

"No me!" I heard Min yell from behide me.

"Um, how about both of you?" Mr. Lee suggested and both girls nodded.

Mia and Min then stood up at the exact same time and hurried up to the front. After they both picked up some chalk, they quikly got started on the problem. Since it was taking them so long, my mind started to wonder and eventully I ended up thinking about last night again. Like how Donghae had confessed he was gay and that the boy he had a crush on was none other than Eunhyuk. Sadly, Donghae had refused to let me tell Sungmin since he didn't want a rumor getting out and it hurting Eunhyuk's reputation.
A soft sigh then escaped my lips as I thought of how sweet and kind Donghae was and how he only cared for others. How is it possible for Eunhyuk not to like Donghae? It really made no sence to me.

"Done!" Mia yelled, interupting my thoughts and causing me to almost fall off my chair.

"Great!" Mr. Lee chirpped and then turned to me with wide eyes, "are you okay Ryeowook?"

"Yea!" I laughed and blushed a deep red as everyone turned to me, "just lost my balance!"

"Okay," Mr. Lee said and then stood up to go and inspect Mia and Min's answer, "wow."

"What?!?" Both girls yelled with wide eyes, "is it right or no?!?"

"It's right," Mr. Lee whisperd and then started to clap his hands, "a round of applouse for these two girls!"

"Really?" Mia gasped and spun around to look over the question again, "I've never gotten something in math right before!"

"Well I did help you." Min stated with a smug smile on her face.

"You mean I helped YOU." Mia refrace and narrowed her eyes.

"Yea right!" Min laughed and crossed her arms, "in your dreams!"

"You wanna go?!?" Mia yelled and Min threw her arms down.

"Okay let's go!"

"Woah woah!" Mr. Lee laughed and quickly stood inbetween the two girls, "let's all be friends okay?"

"Who said we weren't friends?" Mia asked and tilted her head to the side.

"Yea, most sisters act like this." Min stated and every single kid in the room let out a loud gasp.

"Sisters?!?" Abunch of girls screamed.

"How can you two be sisters?!?" A boy demanded.

"Well were really twins." Mia stated and everyones eyes widend.

"Oh my gosh your right!" The girl on the other side of me yelled.

"I didn't even notice it before because of the hair!" Another girl explained.

"Yea, well were twins," Min giggled and then grabbed Mia's arm, "let's go and sit back down now."

"Okay!" Mia chirpped as she was pulled back to her seat.

"Twins?" I whisperd to myself as Mr. Lee quieted down the class once again and started up on todays math lesson, "well that would explain the big bright eyes that they both have."

"Okay guys!" Mr. Lee yelled, "everyone get out your notebooks!"

As I was opening my notebook, I noticed the picture of Donghae Sungmin and I that I had glued in there at the start of this year. My heart suddenly ached when I saw Donghae's big happy smile and relzied how much I had missed it for the past couple of days. It was then and there that I relized something had to be done about donghae and I was going to do whatever it took. Even if that ment going behide Donghae's back to fix it.

 

Eunhyuk's POV

"Class is so boring today!" I whined to Yesung and Kyuhyun as we all took a seat at our lunch table.

"Same here," Kyuhyun grumbled and stabbed his chopsticks into his rice, "sometimes I just want to escape this school."

"Guys your making this place sound like jail," Yesung sighed and shook his head, "it's only school."

"Might as well be jail." I mumbled and both Kyuhyun and I chuckled softly.

"Wow!" Yesung gasped sarcasticly, "good one!"

"Well do you have a better one?" I asked and Yesung blinked.

"A better what?"

"I don't know," I admitted and shrugged, "your the one who said good one."

"Okay well let's just forget about it and take about more important things," Kyuhyun stated and smiled big, "The halloween dance is coming up in two weeks!"

"Oh yea I heard about that," I mumbled as I stuffed some noodles into my mouth, "you guys going to ask anyone?"

"Nope," Yesung answerd and turned to Kyuhyun, "what about you Kyuhyun?"

"I don't know."He replied and both Yesung and I gave him funny looks.

"What about your girlfriend?" I asked and Kyuhyun's eyes widend.

"Oh yea!" He laughed and gulped, "uh, she said she might not go because she doesn't like dances."

"How can someone not like dances?" I asked and Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

"Not everyone is as an amazing dancer as you Eunhyuk."

"I know that," I chuckled and smirked, "it's just that you don't HAVE to dance at dances, you can also just stand around with your friends and talk."

"But you never do that," Yesung pointed out and poked my head, "your always taking over the dance floor."

"What can I say?" I asked and winked, "the ladies love my moves."

"Oh yea sure." Kyuhyun mumbled and rolled his eyes.

"It's true!" I stated and Kyuhyun burst out laughing, "hey! Don't laugh!"

"I'm sorry!" Kyuhyun laughed and then coverd his mouth, "it's just your little out burst was to funny!"

"Whatever," I grumbled and stood up, "I gotta go now anyway."

"Oh Eunhyuk!" Yesung whined and grabbed my arm, "he was just joking."

"I know," I chuckled and pulled my arm away, "It's just I rememberd that I have some homework that I have to catch up on and so I gotta to the libary this lunch period."

"Oh okay." Yesung sighed and went back to his found.

"Have fun!" Kyuhyun called to me as I waved at them and then walked out of the cafateria.

As I turned down the hallway I came across two girls who were walking the other way and in a deep cnversation. I slowed down as I checked them out and relized that they must be new kids. Just as my eyes were travaling down their legs, they both looked up and the taller smiled at me. I quickly looked up and noticed how beautiful both their faces were. The girl then giggled softly, causing me to blush a deep red and then started speed walking until I had turned another corner and finaily made it to my locker.

"Cute girls," I chuckled to myself and looked back, "I wonder what class each of them is in."

As I turned my head back to unlock my locker, I noticed a small slip of paper tapped to the front of my locker.

"Why hello there!" I chirpped and ripped it off, "where are you from?"

A big smile then formed on my face as I opened the folded paper open and read what little writting it had.

 

Dear Eunhyuk

We need to talk. Meet me by the forest edge right infront of the trail tonight at 9:30. Please come, this is important

From: D

My eyes widned as I finished the note and noticed the little letter D at the bottem.

"Donghae?" I whisperd and gulped, "why do we need to talk?"

Even through my head was telling me to just ignore it and not go, my heart was telling me to give it a chance. It could be something important after all...mabey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! So I know I've been doing ALOT of chapters just about like Key's group and Min's group and Mia's group, so I'm gonna start getting back into Eunhyuk's group and Ryeowook's group. ALSO I'm going to start getting the Eunhae, Kyumin, Yewook and 2Min couples more time, because I have ALOT of cute moments for them all <3 Also if you guys are thinking that Ren and Niel are being to hard on Key, I just want you guys to know that Key isen't going to be badly bullied anymore because something else is going to happen in the chapters to come. And last but not least! Jongkey is gonna get it's time to shine! So just wait abit for them because it might take awhile! Anyway I just wanted to let you guys know this so enjoy!