Miel

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Taemin's POV

After about one hour, we finaily broke through the trees and came back to where we had taken attendence earlier that day.

"Were out!" A boy yelled and everyone whooped and clapped.

"Okay okay!" Mrs. Kim yelled as Mr. Lee ran through the trees with his class, "oh look who it is. The loser class!"

"This wasen't a race." Mr. Lee growled and narrowed his eyes.

"Well if it had been, "Mrs. Kim giggled and crossed her slender arms, "we still would of won."

"You know what!" Mr. Lee yelled and was about to follow up with some rude words before a girl with frizzy hair interupted him.

"Um, Mr. Lee," She whisperd and continued when he nodded, "Niel and Min are missing."

"What?" He asked and started to quickly look around, "are you sure their not just alittle behide?"

The girl shook her head slowly.

"I was the last one out."

My eyes widend and Mr. Lee gulped.

"I'll go back in and check," He stated and turned to Mrs. Kim, "stay with the kids."

"Of course," She mumbled and sighed softly, "be safe."

Mr. Lee nodded and then dashed back into the forest. I gulped and started to whip my head from side to side.

"Taemin Oppa!" Chung Cha gasped and squeezed my hand lightly, "are you okay?"

"N...no!" I stutterd and bit my lip lightly, "what if Min's been hurt?"

"I'm sure she's fine," Chung Cha giggled and poked my nose, "no need to panic."

"Okay," I whisperd and took a deep breath in, "I'll try and calm down.'

"Thats the spirit!" Chung Cha chirpped and started to swing our arms back and forth, "let's just do this while we wait."

I nodded as we swung our arms for five minutes, and then ten and then fifteen and when we had swung our arms for a lenghth of twenty minutes, a russle came from the bushes. Mr. Lee then walked out of the forest with his head down and a light pink vest in his hands.

"Mr. Lee!" The frizzy haired girl gasped and ran over to him.

Everyone then started to crowd in on him, but Mrs. Kim blew her whistle and told everyone to take two steps back as she walked past us all and straight to Mr. Lee.

"What is that?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Min's vest," He explained and tightend his grip on it, "it was on the edge of the pond."

"Oh my!" Mrs. Kim gasped and coverd with her hands.

Mr. Lee nodded and quickly pulled his cellphone out of his pocket.

"Go get the teachers," He explained and closed his phone when he relized there was no signel, "we need to have a search party."

Mrs. Kim nodded and then hurried away, towards the Academy. Tears streamed down my face and Chung Cha quickly pulled me into a hug.

"Why Min?" I sobbed and fell to my knees with Chung Cha, "why her!"

 

No One's POV

Niel sighed softly as Min stopped and bent down to tie her shoe.

"Do you really think stopping on the top of a waterfall is such a great idea?" He asked as Min stood back up and shrugged.

"It's fine," She replied and smiled big, "now let's go catch up with everyone."

Niel nodded and turned around to follow the path back down to the pond. When he took his first step through, there was the sound of a splash from behide him and a scream. Niel spun around to see Min being carried away in the rushing river and towards the end of the waterfall.

"MIN!" Niel cried and went to run after her, but she quickly went under and over the edge.

His breathing started to come in fast as he quickly spun around ran down the trail that lend to the pond as fast as he could. When he made it down he came to a screeching halt and whipped his head around, trying to spot Min. Finaily, out of the coner of his eye, he saw Min floating face down in the water.

"Min I'm coming!" He yelled as he ped his hoodie and dashed into the freezing cold pond.

The water splashed up into his face as he started to swim his hardest towards Min. When he got to her he quickly wrapped his left arm around her and started to swim his way back. The rain started to come down faster and harder as Niel dragged himself and Min out of the pond and onto land. He carefully layed her facing upwards and then placed his fingers on her neck.

"Okay good," He stated and started to bend down, "you have a palse."

When he heard her breathing softly a wave of relife washed over him.

"Thank god," He whisperd and pushed some wet hair out of her beautiful face, "thank god that your alive."