The Race

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Key's POV

"So what's going on?" Mia asked as I finished explaining that I wasen't going to make it to lunch today.

"Nothing," I sighed and frowned, "just got alot of homework so I want to go work on it in silence. Plus I want you to catch up with Minzy and Zelo."

Mia nodded and then smiled softly.

"Okay, I'll see you at dinner then?" She asked.

"Yep!" I chirpped and waved at her, "bye!"

"Bye!" She called to me as she turned and ran down the hallway, towards the cafateria.

I just stood there for abit before I was sure that she had turned the corner, then I slipped my phone out of my pocket and quickly checked Ren's texts.

 

Ren

Meet me by my locker when the lunch bell rings. I'll be waiting.

 

After making sure no one was around, I turned and started to speed walk down the hall. I only started to slow down when I come to the row of lockers that Ren's was in. Ren stood by his locker and was placing some books in it when I started to walk up to him slowly and quietly. I was only one meter away when he froze and turned his head slowly in my direction. Our eyes locked for acouple seconds before he quickly looked away and slammed his locker shut.

"Ren?" I asked and he nodded slowly while looking down, "do you still want to talk?"

"Yes," He sighed and then straightend up, "this is becoming silly."

"Your telling me," I grumbled and frowned, "you were being a really big jerk to me."

"Yes I know!" Ren snapped and then coverd his mouth, "I mean, I know I was and I'm sorry about that, but it was only because of the terrible words that you said to me."

"I know," I mumbled as I leaned on one of the lockers, "I want to apoligize about that you know, I wish I could take the words back because you really are one of my best friends, but I know I never can."

Ren nodded at my words and slightly smiled.

"I really am?" He asked.

"Of course," I chuckled and turned to look at him, "you and Niel are the only friends I have."

"What about Mia?" Ren mumbled and looked away, "aren't you best friends with her now?"

"Well yea," I replied with a confused look, "but I mean you guys are my only long time bestfriends right now."

"I see," Ren sighed and then looked back at me, "so you want me to forgive you?"

"Yes," I whisperd and then gulped, "but I understand if you don't want to and hate me forever instead."

"I can't hate you forever Hyung," Ren chuckled and then shrugged, "I can only be mad at you for a period of time."

"And is that period of time over?" I asked, trying to hide my excitment and just play it cool.

"I think so," Ren answerd and smiled softly at me, "I just wanted to hear you say that your sorry and that you take it back."

"Thank you!" I breathed and turned to him, "you have no idea how much stress you just lifted off my shoulders!"

"Was me being mad at you that bad?" Ren asked and laughed softly, "well whenever you annoy me now, I'll just be mad at you and make you feel that stress again."

"Or make me sleep on the floor," I grumbled, causing Ren to laugh, "I'm pretty sure you guys messed up my back."

"S...sorry!" Ren laughed and wiped some tears away from laughing so hard, "but that was kinda funny, seeing you laying there on the floor!"

"I'm going to steal your keys one day and lock you out." I mumbled and Ren gave my shoulders a quick squeeze.

"Your funny Hyung," He giggled and gave me a back hug, "I missed you."

A soft smile formed on my lips when he said those words and my heart seemed to warm up.

"I missed you to Ren," I whisperd and turned my head abit so I could see him, "and I'm going to make sure never to loose you as my best friend again."

 

Min's POV

"Wait wait wait!" Minzy laughed and slapped Zelo on the arm lightly, "explain what happend again!"

Zelo sighed and turned to her.

"For class we went outside and we all had to turn into our animal," Zelo repeated again after everyone had had a good laugh at his story, "and so I turned into my pig form. Then when I was walking around, Shindong Hyung happend to come outside with his class and he saw me. He gave me this look that read "I want to eat that little piggy" all over it. So I let out alittle oke and started to run as fast as I could, but I tripped and tobbled over. Sadly, abunch of Shindong's classmates got pictures of it and now all the girls think I'm so 'Adorable'."

"That's hillarious!" Mia laughed and pointed at Zelo, "your an adorable little piggy!"

"Am not!" Zelo snapped and crossed his arms, "it's all Shindong Hyung's fault anyway!"

"It's not my fault!" Shindong argued and also pointed at Zelo, "it's your fault for being an animal that can turn into an amazing breakfast!"

"I didn't want to be a pig!" Zelo stated and then turned to Mia, "and don't EVER call me that again!"

"Okay okay," Mia sighed after she had stopped laughing, "but It's going to be hard not too."

"Well then try really really hard." Zelo grumbled and layed his head the table.

"So anyway!" Suzy chirpped, bringing everyones attention away from the depressed Zelo, "is anyone here excited about the campfire this Saturday?!?"

"Yea!" Everyone cheered, causing Suzy to smile big.

"Awesome!" She giggled and I nodded.

"Oh!" I gasped and everyone raised their eyebrows at me, "everyone knows that this Sunday is a free day right?"

"We didn't!" Mia stated and whipped her head back and forth from Zelo to Minzy, "do you guys know what that means?!?"

"We can run away from this school?!?" Zelo asked and got a punch on the arm from Minzy, "I'm guessing not."

"It's means that you, Minzy and I can all go into the forest and go hunting!"

"Really!" Minzy gasped, "I've missed that so much!"

"Your not going to be busy with Key?" Zelo asked and Mia shook her head, "then is he going to come with us?"

"Um no." Mia answerd and Zelo nodded.

"Okay cool, I'll come."

"It's going to be just like old times!" Minzy chirpped and then cleared , "I mean this is going to be cool I guess."

"Silly," Mia chuckled and tapped Minzy on the shoulder, "so what are you going to be doing Min?"

"I'm going to be going on a date with Niel." I explained and Suzy and Park Bom both exploded.

"Oh my gosh!" Suzy squealed and shook my arm, "when you get back you have to tell us everything!"

"I will!" I laughed as Park Bom smiled big.

"Your growing up so fast!" She stated and I rolled my eyes with a smile on my face.

"You guys are embrassing me!"

"Were sorry!" Suzy giggled and pulled her hands away, "It's just Park Bom Unnie and I are so happy for you!"

"Thanks guys." I mumbled and blushed lightly.

"So where are you going for your date?" Taemin asked and everyone leaned in abit to hear my answer.

"Were going into town and stuff," I answerd and then smirked, "but I'm not telling any of you where were going since I know most of you will spy on us."

"What?!?" Shindong, Park Bom, Suzy and Taemin all laughed awkwardly, "we would never....do that!"

"Sure you guys wouldn't." I chuckled and shook my head, "anyway I've planned out everything so it's going to be awesome."

"That's nice," Taemin sighed softly and then perked up, "hey Hyung, how much time do you have until the bell rings?"

"Three minutes." Shindong answerd and everyone groaned.

"Well I guess we'll go," Park Bom mumbled as her and Suzy stood up, "see you guys later."

"Bye!" We all called and then Minzy and Zelo got up, "were gonna go to our lockers quickly, you wanna come Mia?"

"No thanks," Mia answerd and then smiled at me, "I'm going to race my sister to class."

"Race?" Taemin asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Mia were not three years old anymore." I stated, but she just shrugged.

"Fine then I guess I automatcily win!" She chirpped and my face went comepletly seriuse.

"No you don't."

"Yea I do, unless you race me." Mia explained and I narrowed my eyes.

"Shindong Sunbae," I growled and stood up with Mia, "count from three to one for us please."

"Uh okay," He said slowly as Mia and I got ready to make a run for it, "three...two...one."

"GO!" Taemin yelled.

The race was on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! So heres the next update for today : D Hope you enjoy ^(^.^)^ Also I'm going to update again two times tomorrow and then if I get time, I'll update on Monday, but not sure. Anyway the campfire chapter is going to be coming soon so be ready : ) Gonna be lots of couple action! Anyway enjoy!